Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

pipitavivita

Thanks Tati ;D

I noogle one at a time! I only bought two cups in medium, but I noogled with both for max 2 weeks, with one cup its much easier to manage I think, not to mention much more comfortable :)

pipitavivita

Hey Alex,

I noogle 30 min to 1 hour per breast, so 1-2 hours in total, and in a couple of weeks, it will be my one year NB anniversary :)

pipitavivita

Its not exactly my one year anniversary yet, but I decided to post some pics. I really see the most improvement in the side boob area, and I LOVE IT :D The pics don't show it, but my breasts feel like they have much more volume, are rounder, and seem to be closer together.

You can see my ring marks, I finished noogling about 45 min ago, 30 min per breast with the new L cups. I tried on the red bra and I can fill it out with swelling, though its still not perfect because it still looks pointy rather than filled, like with the other bras, but I really do feel close, and am really grateful that I'm just a reach away from being a 30DD. :)

pipitavivita

Finally things are looking up, he is coming home after almost 5 months TONIGHT :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I couldn't be any happier, I can't wipe the smile off my face :) This also means though that the test is officially tonight :D

K

KittyKat

Btw, I hope you know your breasts are gorgeous. They rounded up SO much and there is no longer a slope. They look beautiful, full and very perky. You should be very happy and proud of your progress! It's extremely evident what improvements have been achieved. Amazing progress, keep it up!

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hey girl
You look so good, you came a long way. Do u take any supplements
while using NB?

I just started my large cups, I filled my medium but I'm still use them for more
Outward growth. Do you got any tips for helping breast round out more
Because mine are full at top n pointy at bottom.
I'm 32 b trying to get to a 32 or 34 ...wish me luck can't wait to
start looking like you :)

Drea

Wowww you look great! omg! The shape of your boobs is so nice, especially from the side. I'm so excited for you! I need to do whatever you're doing haha... Awesome job.

pipitavivita

Hi girlies!

Back from my holiday, so also back on the boards :) Though I have a lot of school/work going on. Thank you for all the nice compliments, it really makes my day logging on here to read all the support. :) Thankfully, my fiancé loves my breasts very much as well, he can hardly keep his hands off them :D

I'm happy that you guys are able to see the progress. I am still not taking any supplements, never have so far, and if I noogle( though I havent in 1,5 weeks), I use the Larges now, and the mediums for like 30 min max for the outer growth, similarly to you Drea! Wishing you lots of luck, its pretty much the same technique I used! I stuck with the mediums for almost a full year, because I felt it really made the most of the growth I could get out of them. If you are fuller on top, I would suggest two things: Either moving the cups up, but pressing on the upper rims, close to your collarbone, so you feel the suction from the bottom, oooor moving the cups as low as you can and doing the same. By manipulating where in the domes you get the pressure and eventually swelling, maybe you might be able to stimulate permanent growth as well.

To kat and Anni, thank you both so much for your kind words! I am so happy to see the slope gone as well, that was one of the things that bothered me the most :) I really do feel the happiest I've ever felt with them in my life so far, and I love the side-view as well. Anni, I saw your newest pics, and girl, you are looking grand! I remember when I saw your pics for the first time, and noticed that we have really similar looking boobies. I only showed pictures from here to my fiancé once, and it was actually yours( hope you dont mind, lol). He actually joked and asked me whether I posted it of myself, since its so similar :D ( He doesnt know I actually do use the forums myself ;))))) I also would love Diora Baird's underboob lol. :D

I really envy how you look from the front, and your nipples/areolas :)

Glad your fiance appreciates your results! That's such a good feeling :)

Omg you are too nice haha. And it's okay, I've thought about showing other people's pics to my bf too so he wouldn't think it was a scam (it sounds so weird the first time you tell them... "soooo there's this breast pump thing..." lol) but when I told him how it works he didn't need any further convincing. As long as it helps nooglers I don't mind who sees my pics (as long as they stay in the forum ha). In fact I'm actually kind of honored that you thought my results were noticeable enough haha.

Our boobs really do (did? haha) look similar, though. Your sideboob looks WAY better than mine though. I really need to post some side pics. Mine are super slopey - I think noogling is filling them out from the front more than the side for now, not that I'm complaining. I will freak out if I can get boobs as round as yours though pipita! You look awesome :)

Btw I agree with you on that underboob technique with the domes. The only reason I don't do that more often is cause I'm usually doing homework when I noogle and it's a pain to hold it there while I'm typing. I wonder if there's any way Lucy might consider making a specially contoured cup for underboob-seekers someday. I've often thought maybe a cup that was kind of teardrop-shaped (fatter at the bottom) could create more suction at the bottom of the breast, or at least pull more tissue in at the bottom. I have no idea if that would really work though... just daydreaming haha.

Matt B

Hey Pipi,welcome back.I don't know how your fiancee could'nt like them,they're beautiful.And,with the results you have had,you don't need any supplements.
I'm glad you guys had a good holiday and all is well.

Happy Noogling,Matt B ;D

pipitavivita

I know, even if you aren't 100% happy with yourself, it's comforting to know that you have somebody who loves you no matter what :)

He was sceptical at first too, afraid that they would start to hang :D But I really felt determined due to all the results I saw posted here. I didn't want to get all awkward and start showing him pics of other women's breasts, however I was happy when I found pictures and stories similar to my own, because I could imagine the type of results to expect. I really did see a nice, at least 1 cup size improvement, combined with that overall "fuller" look, and in such a short time, too. I also didn't see you write, maybe I remember wrong, that you take supplements or have breastfed, which are factors in determining progress, so it was honestly very helpful :)

After losing so much weight, I had that slope too, so I know what you mean :) I'm really happy that NB helped build it up. I do envy you for the front gain, that is still an active goal:

-Make breasts appear to have more natural cleavage; make them look closer together

The roundness I gained is definitely from the regular L domes though. It's helping the underboob a lot, to give it that rounded look, which I'm really ecstatic about lol. I've been using these techniques for the majority of this year, and I think it did end up helping. It would be awesome to have tear-drop shaped domes though, wouldn't need to adjust it manually, but this way I feel like I'm really "working for it" :D, and I really do have control on how I grow.

Along with luteal swelling, even though I have only noogled twice since my fiancé came home, I could completely fill the 30DD red bra. :) I did gain weight generally though, which helps and sucks, but honestly, I'm still less than I was for most of my adolescence, until I was 19 actually(was 50 kg for years), but my breasts have never been this big :) All thanks to NB :*****

Tatiana, by outer growth, I mean how much the breasts(nipples) protrude from the ribcage, how far they stick out :) The further they stick out, the larger your full bust circumference will be, however with bras you will have the trouble I had at first with this red bra, because while they reach the end of the cup, so they protruded enough, I didn't have enough volume to fill it, so the fabric was wrinkled, and I looked flattened from the front. The mediums helped a lot with the protrusion, however the regular L's help with filling it up with tissue, making it look more shapely and rounder. Using the combination of both cups would bring the best results, if you have the time :) I'm too lazy for it though, I'm already happy if I get 30 min per breasts with the regular L's these days.

Thank you Matt for the kind words, hope you had a great holiday as well, and you are seeing progress :)

pipitavivita

Hello Everyone! Most of you might not remember me, even I cant believe my last official post and noogling was in 2011!

When I was actively using the NB, I used it without supplements, and quite on and off. I noogled each breast separately for maximum 1 hours each, and went quite long periods, sometimes even two weeks between sessions with the regular large cups at the time of my last posts.

I was in love with the system since the start, and after all these years am still really thankful to Lucy for it. I took a leap of faith when I purchased the product, and thought it sounds too good to be true, but seeing all the gallery pages convinced me to take the plunge and see.. for all the newcomers out there wondering about temporary/permanent effects, after taking a break for so many years without noogling(not even maintenance) I can now confirm that my rounded and enlarged shape stayed. My breast no longer has a slope like in my first pictures, and I now wear a 30E bra :)

All these new posts and boobie greed ;D have inspired me to start noogling again, and see what my maximum genetic potential is. I will try to be more diligent this time around, and try to noogle daily for as long as I can, starting with the Large cups still.

I will post current "starting pics" soon.

Wish everyone lots of growth and a happy noogling :)