Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

pipitavivita

Good morning Matt,

Well, to get upper breast growth, most ladies recommend pushing the cups as far as you can on your chest, towards the collarbone. What I personally do is manipulate the cups to get suction the way I want it, but it is easier for me, because I noogle one cup at a time. My trick is to press the cups in the opposite direction of the intended growth, ie. if I want to work on the bottoms, I press the top rims, if I want upper growth, I press down on the bottom rims, and for side/inner breast growth I do the same, press on the opposite side. I think noogling one cup at a time helps for the cups to stay on, and in place, but if you are using the double system, then tying a belt/robe around the cups to bring them closer together seems to do the trick for most. Btw, I do also experience that after a while when the cups lose a bit of suction, they migrate towards the armpit , I think it has to do with build as well, because my breasts seem to be wide-set, but I usually use the pump and release method, or the 20/20/20(20 min pump and release, 20 min pump and hold, 20 min pump and release), so if they migrate, I just get them off and put them back where they belong again :)

Hope I helped somewhat :)

take care!

Pipi

Matt B

Hi Pipi,I use the single cup as well.It makes sense to put the cup up higher,but on me if I do that,my nipple is just inside the cup.Won't that positioning give me a weird set?LOL?
I'll try the upper position and pay attention to the marks.If I'm going to grow these,they are going to be nice ones even though they will be concealed and just for me.Of course the boobie fairy might disagree! ;D
And,I might need the xtra lg cups,but I don't think so.Lucy is going to let me know.

Thanks for the reply Pipi,I'll TTYS MATT B

CiCi

Sorry to impose, but I thought I'd touch on the upper boob situation.. I am in the same boat,I have some underboob but nothing on top, I thought I'd just show you what I do, and if you look at the updated pics in my thread, I'd say it's working ;)

The picture I attached shows how I place the domes before I even pump it up. I put the nipple as close to the bottom as possible. Notice I'm cutting off the bottom half of my boob, but don't worry! The second picture is after pumped from that placement; it sucks in the part that I cut off from the bottom and a lot from the top! Hope this helps!

Attachments

• upperboob.jpg
    upperboob.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 866

pipitavivita

Hi CiCi,

I disagree, I've seen and commented on your pics, and you seem to have all-around tissue to me, tops included :) Your results have been really nice, but I think that unless you have been noogling for years, the NB usually doesn't really change your shape, and at least for me, where I swell isn't a good indicator of how my growth will look like. After seeing your pic now, I can confirm that I start out the same way, and as you can see in my pic, the tops swell considerably, just after less than 5 minutes of pumping. Like I wrote in my reply to Matt, I manipulate the domes to work on where I would want to see growth, but honestly I don't think it works that way. As you are using the pump, you just stimulate the tissue and cells(perhaps even hormones? at least prolactin?), which are in your breasts globally, not confined to a specific area.

Because of this, the growth you eventually see when it becomes permanent is more or less the same shape you used to have before, just bigger, regardless of where you see the most swelling. Btw, for me, I see different swelling after each session. Sometimes, its evenly distributed, sometimes its concentrated more on the sides, more on the bottom.

I do think that once you get to a certain size, since its generally so big, you will see a general rounding out and fullness increase, but nothing that dramatic. Of course, I noticed an overall increase in fullness, and a rounder shape as well comparing to my starting pics, but all in all, the teardrop remains, because while the tops grow as well, the bottoms and outward growth seem to be dominant for me. My Mom and most of the women in my family have tear-drop shaped breasts as well, rather than round, so I think your genetic potential also comes into play.

P.S. Just for fun, I also took a pic of what it looks like when I put the Large domes on. It shows what I was talking about when I mean that the cups are too big, kindof reaching over to where the other breast's cleavage should start, and you can see there is not much space between the top edges and my collarbone, so while pumping since it slides up, it really hurts after a while.

So, 1st pic: Pumping with the mediums after 5 min to show swelling
2nd pic: Regular L domes

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hey Pipitavivita

Your results are great. I say tear drop are good shape thats what I am now. What pumping methods do you use? I'm confused how do gain breast tissue at top b/c I'm getting a lot outward growth and gaining cleavage.

pipitavivita

Thank you very much Dr3a24!

Yes, I like the tear drop shape as well ;) Both very round and balanced tear drop shaped breasts are beautiful in my opinion.

Usually, if I have a 60 min session, I do the 20/20/20 method( 20 min pump and release, so pump until I feel more pressure, leave for a while, release, wait for a minute and start again, 20 min pump and hold, so just pumping until I feel a slight pull and leave it on, max pump once or twice if I feel the pressure dropping, and then finish it off with another 20 min of pump and release).

If I only pump for 30 min per breast, then I usually tend to do 15 minutes of pump and release and 15 minutes of pump and hold.

There are times when I do only pump and release or pump and hold, but usually I've combined the methods.

Regarding the top breast tissue issue lol, I don't really know what else I could add, besides what we were discussing here previously. In the pic I attached, you can obviously see that I get a lot of swelling at the top, but in regards to permanent growth, it's still mostly visible on the bottom and outward parts, because that's where I naturally had more tissue to begin with.

I think you should try to pump like me and CiCi do, by placing the cups on the breast so they suck in the upper part first, and then manipulate the cups by pressing down on the bottom edges to get more suction up top, at least in regards to the swelling you see, it should help.

pipitavivita

Hi everyone!

Still 2 and a half weeks to go, but I thought I would just drop a note saying that I seem to have gotten slightly bigger :) In honor of my one year NB anniversary, I decided to splurge and treat myself to a 30DD bra ;) There weren't any bras available in a 28E, so I'm getting a sister size. The 30 band sized bras still fit very well, much better than the 32 bands, so I'm really curious to see how I'll look in it. I got a balconette style Panache bra, because that style supposedly flatters tear-drop shaped breasts more. I tried to search for bras without any padding. No padding was mentioned for this bra, I think if there is any, its really really minimal. I really like the cherry red color, I always wanted a red bra! I got it as a set with panties included, hopefully it will fit. If I have any luck, in two weeks I will also finally be reunited with my fiancé who I haven't seen in person for over 4 months now, so I would love to look better than ever :)

Either way, it supposedly got shipped today from the UK, so I really hope I get it asap so I can know whether I reached my goal or not.

Root for me :)))))))))))

pipitavivita

I can't believe what I'm seeing :O I tried to noogle with the regular L cups tonight, doing my usual 30 minutes per breast... I managed to fill it up completely, until my nipples got sucked into the hole :O

I've filled the mediums many times, but never the L's! I know I'm due for a period soon, so it probably helps, but it still gives me so much hope :)

This pic is a bit funny because of the loose hairs on my back, looking like wrinkles lol, but I wanted to document this special moment :)

EDIT: for good measure, I decided to put up pics of me filling the 32C bra without the huge gaps which used to be there when I leaned forward :))))))))))) Plus, two nude side-views and the trusty old pink bra. I didn't mean to post 2 and a half weeks beforehand, but I guess I just got very happy and carried away :) I'm going to try to noogle only with the regular L cups for the remaining weeks, I'm happy I'm finally seeing results with them, although I intend to keep using the mediums after for more outward growth.

Strumpet

:eek: You look so fabulous! Congrats!
Do you have one of the CLs? Maybe you should get it as back-up because it seems you might outgrow the Ls soon!

pipitavivita

Thank you girlies :))))))) I'm so stoked as well!

I have one CL, also an XL btw, so I'm not worried about not being able to size up when I need it :) But I intend to keep on using the mediums/regular L's for a while, like I did with the mediums, because I think it's helped me in gaining permanent growth.

Matt B

Congratulations Pipi on filling the larges.After seeing your pics I knew you were close.I get just past half with the contoured larges.I got up this morning and really liked what I saw.No rings and a nice pair of breasts.I put on a 36 B bra and it filled up the cups nicely.
And,under my shirts it just looks like I work out a lot.
I resumed the fenugreek and red clover and probably will stay on it for awhile.Like I said before,they have benefits other than male breast enhancement.
Again,Pipi hooray for your growth and I'm sure your fiancee will approve and Enjoy your progress.LOL ;D

Happy noogling, MATT :D

pipitavivita

Thank you very much Matt :) 36B, wow, congrats! That's the sister size of a 32D, the equivalent of my goal :D

I hope he'll like it too :)))

I'm expecting my new bra to arrive within this week, I would be really happy if I could fill it out. We'll see ;) Unfortunately, I got my period, and its closing time again, so won't have time to noogle, so I know I will lose some size, but the regular L's really seem to be helping with my shape. I wrote in another board that after noogling with them I don't get the dramatic swelling I see with the mediums, but the swelling I do get is evenly distributed, making my shape look rounder, which I welcome :) It's becoming easier now, so I intend to noogle with them more often. I managed to be dedicated and noogle 1 hour per breast during every day of the weekend. By yesterday I could totally fill out the 32C bra, without any gaps ;)

pipitavivita

Hi everyone,

Well... I received my "goal bra", which is a set in reality, with such sexy panties lol :) This is officially a 30DD, equivalent to a 32D, which was the goal I wanted to reach within my first year of Noogling(quite optimistic, haha). As you can see, it's not perfect at all. With all my new bra purchases, I make sure its a non padded bra, this is a simple underwired balconette bra, no push-up effect, because I feel that filling out these types of bras is the true testament to true growth. I figure that if I can fill-up this bra, without any support or enchancement(magnifying what COULD be as I call it :D) and have slight natural cleavage to go with it, then I'm truly my supposed new size. Again, the trouble spot is the top/cleavage area. From the bottom and in terms out outward growth, my breasts reach the end of the cups and I can feel them at the bottom part of the bra, however it flattens and wrinkles out on top. I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed of course, because I really love the bra, the wider straps, the lace, I love red underwear in general, always wanted it but never got a true "red set", and the matching panties are truly gorgeous, the whole set is. It's been so long since I bought sets, and I really wanted it to look perfect already(bad habit :)) so I was sad that once again, the bra is the issue. :D

I cheered up a bit though when I was starting to take it off, and noticed that I could catch a pose where I still manage to keep my breasts in the cups, AND look like I have cleavage in it :) Either way, at least it's here, and it just motivates me all the more to fill the goal bra as much as I filled the others before it :)

EDIT: My luteal swelling is gone, period ended 2 days ago, and I haven't noogled for over a week now, so this is me trying on the bra with absolutely no help, so it can only get better from here lol. Overall, I still feel that I have grown and my shape has changed for the better, so I'm keeping my head up.

CiCi

I think it look very good Pip! I know if I tried on my goal size (32D) I would look beyond ridiculous; at least you arer very close, keep it up!

pipitavivita

Thanks girls, it so nice and motivating to hear some encouragement :) It makes me feel a bit better that at least I'm actually at the point to be thinking about filling such a big bra, without any supplements and with such inconsistent noogling in just one year. The pics I took were also after my luteal swelling and without noogling for two days, so they were at their smallest.

I really can't believe what I'm seeing and feeling these days. :) Of course when I was at my heaviest I had similar sized breasts, but the ones I currently have are much nicer than they have ever been, they look much more even, rounder, firmer, closer together, and I love my side boob now. I really think the NB was one of the best investments I have ever made.

Of course the real test will be when my fiancé comes back, and what he thinks about them after not seeing or feeling them for almost half a year. ;) I know he is a sweetheart and he always complimented them, but I really want his eyes to pop :D Since last week's closing I haven't been able to get any noogling in, but I'm off to noogle with the L's now and see how my bra is looking then. :)