Please help me. I don't know what to do anymore (red dots on low pressure)

midbackn2013

Hi. I'm TBF :) I used to post on here long time ago. I'm trying to start up noogling again and I'm having some issues. I'm a small B (thanks NB) and use the large domes. Recently no matter what I do or how I pump, I get red dots! I've left the pressure to where the cups were just about to fall off, I' drank a ton of water, heated before hand and I STILL got red dots. I'm trying herbal NBE now (2 months after I put my noogle Berry away) and massage a lot. Even when I massage, the red dots pop up even now! I'm so irritated and I don't know what to do anymore! I never had this problem before and when I did overpump, I made sure to wait until I was all cleared up before I started again. Do any of you have any suggestions?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
First of all, welcome back!

As for the red dots, I have no idea where people got the notion these were "bad". In our context, they are most likely caused by swelling in the hair follicle which is common under "high" pressure which is a subjective term. "High" should be "stressful" pressure to the skin. And I think this could help shed light on your problem.

I think the massage having the ability to cause this condition suggests that your skin is having issue(s). If it was me, I would try to detect if it is localized (chest) or happens on other parts of the body (tummy, back, legs and even bottom could be good test sites). Should it show that other parts can have the problem under low to mild pressures as well then I would begin to suspect the herbals and a detox period is needed.

If only chest seems to have this problem then it is time pay attention to skin moisture, texture and other qualities for subtle differences from the past and your more tender spots (groin tissue tends to be similar). Those differences could be the key to understand the skin sensitivity.

Failing all of those, it could be just a skin conditioning to pumping issue. It will not hurt to try light (1-2 inch Hg) pressure sessions (3x10 min session) for two weeks and see if the red dots slowly go away as the skin adapts. When I started, I couldn't even take that light pressure and worked on it for two months before I could tolerate it. A year later, I am doing 10-12 when doing the stress stretch of my breasts.

Just be watchful and try to isolate the problem is my best suggestion.

DJ

midbackn2013

Thank you so so much for the welcoming and helping me out! I did get the red dots on other parts of my body now that I think about it! They happened before the herbs though, but i'll try detoxing anyway. I'm also going to buy some vitamin E oil in vitamin C cream as that helps, so I've read. Can't wait to start back up noogling!