Please help! what are your breasts supposed to look like while pumping inside

bellacraig

:-[ the cup? When they are pulled out into the cup should they be red or is it normal for them to be their normal colour??
I cant seem to get any circulation my my breasts (redness) and if by pumping them and they stay the same colour am i still acheiving anything? :( thank you.

bellacraig

Wow tim those are gorgeous!!!!
While i'm still working on uploading a picture to my profile - seems I need to fine tune it somewhat!
Sorry I'd be uncomforterable uploading a pic using the noogle I can tell you the following: my dimensions lying flat across are my breasts are 14cm and approx. 12cm high... I use the big cups WITH foam rings and personally I feel they are too big, an inbetween large/medium cup would be idea :(
I can use the mediums and I do find I do get some redness (very little) when I use the mediums however the aren't as wide as my breasts and suck them in, in a very akward manner and I feel an unsafe pressure where the cups are at the base, like I am cutting into the tissue irrespective of how hard/easy I pump.

I suffer bad ciruculation which I cam working on by way of supplementation.

So yes that's it in a nutshell. I do get SOME redness around the base of the cups where the base is from from the looks of my breasts whilst in the cups, they are the same colour as they always are, its like theres no blood rushing to the breast area... Does this mean I will not benefit and in turn am actually just stretching the tissue out but not having any blood bringing nutrients etc..
Thanks. Il work on the pic too. I'm a B cup if it helps.

bellacraig

Sorry tim yes also I noogle around an hour not more say 5 days a week using the 5 min "on" then move to the next breast, the pressure use is medium! I did try hard once and did some damage so I wouldn't do that again :s I only noogle one at a time. thanks :)

bellacraig

Hey tim! So what are the LC cups? The mediums I can almost fill but the process is painful with those because my boobs are a lot wider than the cups and it actually "hurts" and cuts into my breasts around the base while sucking them into the cups and I know that be good for them! The big ones I feel are too big, they fit nicely around the base but I don't get a lot of suction/fullness while I pump and they come nowhere close to filling! I realise I should probably still be in the mediums but I have damaged breast tissue before and its not good! BUT... some light. I have found NOW, I started taking some ginko for circulation and if I pump now in the afternoon when I get the chance after I've spent the day drinking fluids I do get redness! Not to the extent of your beautiful babies but then you probably don't have a lifetime of bad circulation behind you! So I think I might be getting somewhere, sorry I would love to post pics but its just out of my comfort zone, I really appreciate your suggestions though and may I say again your boobs are hot!!!!!

bellacraig

Thanks tim, doesn't that just do your head in when that happens :p and yes thank you. I do in fact have a large contoured cup and it fits my breasts reasonably and I have in fact been able to use that successfully the past couple of days. On the upside I am at my smallest right now so the rest of the month im slightly bigger and the LContoured will fit even better. Thank you. Ella out ;)

bellacraig

hey tim! aww I tried to upload you a progress picture but it wouldn't allow me :(
I am using heat lately and hydro noogling sounds a great idea! I've newly discovered heat which I love.
If you can tell me how to upload a pic I will :) Opps no Ive found something, lets see if it works!

Attachments

• COMPARISON PIC.jpg
    COMPARISON PIC.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 355