Please help with dark ring

laquintak

Hey nooglers I need your help has this happened to anyone else?

hv0vht_th.jpg

the dark ring by my armpit(it's on both breasts)

it stays all day since i started noogling regularly again in January this year which is why i stopped originally over a year ago but wanted to try noogling again and here it is back like last time. Does my skin just bruise easily ya think? last time it took over 3 months to go away after i had stopped pumping.

I pump and hold for 2 hours everynight and sometimes snoogle

I'm using the regular large cups which i filled after a month but am still using. I do find the large to be very wide for my frame so i want to get the contored large which i think will fit better and still give me more room to expand.

I use oil to lubricate (which is all in the tubes btw so i need a whole new system now cause the release valve on the pump no longer works)

I do not use the foam domes cause i get great suction so much so that i pump hands free

What can i do about the marks if anything or just fade them after?

HopefulC

I really hope someone replies because i have the exact same problem!!
and i've only noticed the dark ring recently when I've changed to pump and hold.
Hopefully we can fix this so we can noogle properly!

laquintak

HopefulC said:
I really hope someone replies because i have the exact same problem!!
and i've only noticed the dark ring recently when I've changed to pump and hold.
Hopefully we can fix this so we can noogle properly!

well at least now I know it's not just me. Really sucks :mad:

NadiOne

Yes it seems you bruise easily. You may want to do pump and release instead of pump and hold, pump for shorter periods and massage. Also try to use a healing oil like bio oil. And take omega 3-6-9 oil like udo's oil internally to help with the elasticity and moisture in your skin. hopefully some others will chime in who have had this problem and found a solution.

BustyBabe

I have the same problem, but I am someone who bruises easily. Gee, three months! I did take a one month break and didn't notice that much of an improvement, I don't think I could take a 3 month break...I'd feel like I'd be missing out on a lot of progress! Are you happy with your results other than the marks?

I echo what DoubleD said. I've heard that some people who use the 7:2 pump and release method don't have problems with ring marks, when they would otherwise. You could also try using the DIY plumber's foam rings that are described on the forum, they're supposed to be way better than the official ones. I've heard people say that the ring marks disappear fast with those, even with pump and hold.

Oh, and I would definitely stop snoogling! I used to do that all of the time and the marks were even worse then. Since I've stopped they've been a lot better, but they're still there. I find that having two 1 hour sessions a day gives results that are just as good. If I go past two hours, the marks get really bad.

Someone on here recommended vitamin E to help the marks heal up faster.

laquintak

BustyBabe said:
I have the same problem, but I am someone who bruises easily. Gee, three months! I did take a one month break and didn't notice that much of an improvement, I don't think I could take a 3 month break...I'd feel like I'd be missing out on a lot of progress! Are you happy with your results other than the marks?

I echo what DoubleD said. I've heard that some people who use the 7:2 pump and release method don't have problems with ring marks, when they would otherwise. You could also try using the DIY plumber's foam rings that are described on the forum, they're supposed to be way better than the official ones. I've heard people say that the ring marks disappear fast with those, even with pump and hold.

Oh, and I would definitely stop snoogling! I used to do that all of the time and the marks were even worse then. Since I've stopped they've been a lot better, but they're still there. I find that having two 1 hour sessions a day gives results that are just as good. If I go past two hours, the marks get really bad.

Someone on here recommended vitamin E to help the marks heal up faster.

Great advice thanks so much for all your help. snoogling will definitely be out and i will just pump mon,wed,fri for 2 hours max.

thanks again all for replying; when this happened last year and i posted for help about it hardly anyone responded and since i wasn't having much swelling and seemingly the only results being these dark marks i stopped for over a year until January when i thought to try again but you guys have given great advice and it is much appreciated :)