PLEASE HELP

cowgirl876

I have been using my noogleberry for about a month and I have not seen any results :( I think I may be doing it wrong. If anyone could post a detailed method of using their noogleberry, with duration, how much pressure used, how many seconds/minutes between pumps, I would be very thankful! Thank you so much!!

minnie34

Hi cowgirl,

I doubt you are doing anything wrong! Lots of people see no results after a month - remember that it isn't swelling you're after but permanent growth, and that takes time. There isn't a standard "proven method" as there is a very varied approach - from noogling for 30 minutes up to 6-7 hrs per day, from doing it twice daily to once a week, noogling with water, using pump and hold, pump and release, pump and hold for 7 minutes, release for 2.....The list goes on!! Give yourself a few more months for those cells to divide and create permanent growth, make sure to measure and/or take pictures at the same time every month to give yourself something to compare with. Because we see them everyday, we sometimes miss the changes with our bare eyes. Best of luck to you :)

BustyBabe

Well, there are a lot of ways to do it that work. Why don't you post your method and people can give you tips for improvement (if any)?

wannabecee

i read somewhere that you don't want to use too much pressure. no purple breasts. you should feel a tug. I've done pump and release and just regular hold. don't despair. one month is very early in the process. at this point, be consistent and get into a routine.