Please sir...........can i have some more?? :-)

Boobalicious

First of all let me say a big thank you to everyone that has welcomed me into the forum family, and for those of you who asked - 'Enhance system' sounds very similar to the noogleberry, but you wear the domes for 1-3 hours per day for 8-12 weeks. they say you should notice growth by week 5, then maintain that growth from weeks 5-8 but you could possibly grow another cup size if you continue for 12 weeks rather than 8. They claim 1-2 cup size increase for most women. I have been using the system for 21 days now and have increased from a 32B to a WHAPPING 32D!! I am so proud of what I have achieved and have had some encouraging complements from my colleagues who have no idea what i have been doing but have noticed that I have expanded rather a lot! My boyfriend was sceptical and mocked at first, but he is now eating a very large slice of humble pie and is loving the new look! I lost weight recently and thus lost breast volume so this may be why I have grown so much. I also had 34F size breasts while I breastfed my daughter 5years ago, but started out a meager 32A back in the day!! I'm not sure if I will grow anymore or if indeed I want to, but would me ecstatic if this size is for keeps! ;D

Teeny Tiny

I guess the big question right now is whether it's just temporary swelling you're experiencing that will go down once you stop or actual "real growth". Good luck, I hope that once you are done they don't go down in size. ;)

Boobalicious

Hi there teeny tiny. thank you for your message. At this stage, I think its more growth than swelling to be honest as I wear the domes for 1-2 hours a day - occasionally 1.5 hours but cant really sit still for that long! and My 'growth' or 'swelling is still there the next evening when I put the domes back on. I started off 34 around the nipples and now I am a 36.5 - occasionally I get a 37 but by the next day i am back to 36.5 but never any smaller. i think that they are not much bigger than they were in the past - they are just fuller as they went really saggy and empty which is what I didn't like :( but now they feel full and heavy again like they did previously. For the past week and a half they have felt tender - just like when I am expecting my period, but its not at all painful. I'm not sure how the noogleberry system works, but it appears that people get fast impressive results!! i would consider that if it was lasting growth as I don't want to have to pump for the rest of my life! How are you getting on? :D

Teeny Tiny

Unfortunately I am one of the slooooow responders, it took almost ten months for me to get any measurable or noticeable growth that stayed when I didn't noogle. I've been at it for 14 1/2 months now and have 1 inch of permanent growth, but I'm not in a hurry, I'm willing to work at it for several years if need be to reach my goal of 36D. I figure if I keep growing slowly it will be less noticeable, unlike getting implants, one day being a 36A (where I am now), then the next a 36D. Granted implants are a lot faster method, but they are not for me and I definitely do not recommend them to anyone. My sister hated her small breasts so much that several years ago she broke down and bought implants, then regretted it a month later when she had to have them redone because the doctor she went to put them in wrong. They got rock hard, and she got very sick, just like after she got them put in, and had to have them removed and replaced. I'll gladly take my time and grow them this way over what she went through, besides this way they're natural, not fake. ;)

Boobalicious

Hey, well done for the growth you have achieved so far - and like you say, you are willing to carry on for as long as it takes and thats great commitment. I was thinking I would be on the programme for at least 12 weeks, but have been pleasantly surprised with my results. I have had a look at the gallery pictures and some of the women on there have got absolutely fantastic results! I took some pictures before I started on the system and some again last week (so 2 weeks in) and cant really see a great deal of difference in the photos at all, but I no longer fit into the B size bra I was wearing and was measured in a bra shop at the weekend and they measured me into a D cup. I considered implants, but there is no way on this earth I could afford surgery so this was the only real option for me. I am glad I chose NBE as they look so natural. I am going away on holiday in 8 weeks time and am not planning on taking the domes with me so I will be pump free for 9 days - I suppose then I will have more of an idea if it is growth or swelling. x

Rachiex

Hey Boobalicious

Are you using your enhance domes with the noogle pump or the noogle domes with the enhance system? Sorry if I sound a bit slow!!

Well done on your fantastic fast growth. I think maybe you got there so quickley because you had already been that size before when you were breastfeeding like you said. I'm starting from scratch so to speak but am happy with my results because I'm now a C/D from an A (after a year and a bit and countless hours of pumping)!

I was going to go with enhance but the domes were too small. I don't know whether I'm remembering enhance or the bosom beauty but which one had the electric pump thing? What does the Enhance come with? x

Boodles

Hi Boobalicious

Welcome to the forum! I am pretty new here myself and it is my daughter who is using the NB not me :)

I was interested to read that you use the Enhance for 1 - 3 hours a day. Is that one long session or broken up?
How long does the system recommend? And with that system do you get a suction and then hold it for the duration of the session or do you pump and release throughout the session?

It is strange how these systems all rely on basically the same theory but the times and applications vary. I have never understood why you have to use the Brava for ten hours a day if the NB can do it in a couple of hours a day! :)

Glad it is working so well for you :)

Boobalicious

Hi Rachiex
I am using the ehnance domes with the enhance suction system. You use your own breath to take air out of the domes then they are held in place with the vacuum you have created within them. Its boosom beauty that comes with the electric pump - I was advised to steer clear of anything that you did not control yourself. I only just fit into the large domes now and the programms is for another 5 weeks but they will not last me as long as that! I may need to order the next size which are XL domes, but will wait and see! well done for your growth. Is it continuous or do you deflate a little? Are you still pumping now you are a C/D cup? Its lovely to hear from people who are going through the same thing - so thank you for taking the time to read my message.
Hope to talk to you again soon

Boobaliscious. x

Boobalicious

Hi Boodles.
Thank you for reading and replying to my post, and how good are you supporting your daughter? thats really great. I use the system for an average of 2 hours per day. the company recommend anything between 1-2 hours but a maximum of 3 hours per day. I have dome 2X1.5 hours sessions before, but that does not happen very often at all. the minimum I do is two hours in the evening or I wake up early in the morning and do it before I get up. Its not a pump and release system, you use your own breath to put the suction into the domes and once the Suction is right for you, you cap the tubes off and the domes stay in place for as long as you need them to. I think brava was one of the first to get the recognition and produce research to back up its claim regarding its successfulness, but I was put off by the price and the length of time it needs to be worn for. I read an article by an independent user of several systems and she spoke of how she got on with different systems over the years - so i opted for something in the middle. :)

laura

I was reading about enhance before i found noogleberry. But it was abit out of budget for me and noogleberry was cheaper so went with that. But what never understood was the breath thing! Lol what do u do, like do u have to suck the air out or something? The bra looks quite good to keep them in place.

Great result in 2 weeks! :D (very envious ha)

Rachiex

Boobalicious - Well, I found out that I am actually a D (soooooo happy!!!) I was measured at the weekend and I found I was wearing the wrong size bra and was wearing too big a band size and too small a cup size which is apparently the most common problem although I don't reckon I look like a D, more like a C! As far as 'deflating' goes, for some reason, the larger one (my left is slightly bigger than my right, although I have nearly corrected this completely) practically never 'goes down', although, as always, after I pump, it looks a lot bigger and firmer. The smaller one (not to sound like I have severely wonky boobs or anything!) goes down slightly more although as far as general size goes, they both stay practically the same size as they are when I pump (although not STRAIGHT after pumping when they are mahoosive!) I don't care if I have to pump every day for the rest of my life, these little (well, not so little!) plastic domes have changed my life completely and given me the confidence in my figure I never had before! Well done on your fast growth so far - soooo pleased for you (and jealous, although in a good way)!

Boobalicious

Hi Rachiex.

Absolutelt fantastic that you are now a D cup!! I'm soooooo pleased for you :D and I was wearing the wrong size too as i was wearing a B cup then got measured and told i was a D cup! Lol, was a bit in shock and denial of course as I never thought I'd grown that much!! (pmsl) its great and reassurring to hear that you dont deflate. i deflate a touch, but not a great deal, so I am more than happy ;) How long have you been noogling? Have you set yourself a goal? I'm not that bothered about growing anymore as I am happy with what I have achieved. if I grow more, then thats great, but if I jusst maintain what I've got, then thats fine too! don't want to be too greedy lol.

anyway. Fingers crossed for you hun. :D

Rachiex

Don't you just love when that happens!! When I was an AA/ A, I got measured and the lady took one condescending look at my boobs and said, 'well you are ONLY a B because we don't do 36A in this shop, but really, you are an A cup!!!' Erm...no need to tell me that thanks!
So then I went out with my then boyfriend and ate my own body wieght in food and tried hard to hold back the tears, went home and researched NBE and eventually bought the noogleberry! Now I've gone down 2 back sizes (weight loss, lipo and a better bra fitter!) and gone up 3 cup sizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been noogling for about 1 1/2 years but to be honest though, about half the time I was only doing 1/2 an hour a day because, although i never gave up, it wasn't a priority and I was also doing 3 jobs for a while so only had time to squeeze in 1/2 an hour. Never gave up though and now I do AT LEAST an hour a day.

I don't think I have a goal - when I started I thought I wanted a C but now that I've just found out I'm a D, I want to keep going because I want more and because D doesn't look as big as I thought it would. Perhaps an E... or a J!!

Can't believe you are at the maintenance stage!! Have you looked at Kultzu and Philli's pages as I think they are both doing maintenance sessions so they would have helpful advice on how to do it/ how often/ how much to help you maintain it... Bet you feel on top of the world! x

Boobalicious

Hi Rachiex.

Yes its great when that happens, but you should have gone back to the same shop with your fuller boobs and did a 'Pretty Woman' thing on her and said 'BIG MISTAKE, BIG, HUGE!!' lol

I am aiming to do at least an hour and a half per day as these cups are heavy and sooooooooo massive i cant move with them on at all, and I am really not very good at sitting still at all.

I will check out those other members who are on the maintanance programme, not 100% certain that I will keep what I have got, but I'm going to have a good go! I'm only just about 5ft 1" and wear a uk size 8-10,so anything more would look silly on my frame.

Right, I'm off to prepare for an evening of pumping.

Talk again soon :D