??????PLS NEED HELP ANYONE WHO BREASTFED???????

hoping2grow

??? I stop breastfeeding about 6 1/2 months ago. I have noggled and noticed my left breast went down in size I am wondering if it's tightening and lifting my breast and then I will start to increase in size? If anyone breastfed or is a mom and got some success off of the Nb pls tell your progress it would very motivational. Thanks for time :).

Ex

I am awaiting my NB system, but I did use the Brava for awhile. The first time I used it, it was for about a month and not much happened until the last week. Then I out grew the domes. The second time, I used it for 3 days and immediately outgrew the domes. Both times my breast first became more firm before I had any swelling or results.

With the Brava, the literature said that women who have breastfeed would have faster, larger growth and results because the skin is already stretched from pregnancy and breastfeeding.

No one has a matched set of breasts. One is always smaller, points in a slightly different angle, etc. If the breast aren't growing at the same rate, you might want to use a cup on that side more. I know people on the board say that Lucy is very knowledgeable, so you might want to try emailing her about it.

Hope this helps!
~Ex

minnie34

Hi hoping 2grow,

sorry I completely missed this post!! I breastfed my children for quite a long time and when I finished up I was completely deflated. I have found that the NB has enlarged and lifted my breasts and they are now back to pre-pregnancy shape and form (maybe even a tiny bit bigger) although my nipples are quite destroyed :D
Mine were also uneven, I sorted that out by noogling the smaller one or 20 minutes linger at each session and once they were fairly similar in size, I just made sure that I always gave (and still do) a bit of extra attention during each noogling session.

Hope this helps a little bit and best of luck to you :)

newgirlies

I'm new on here and am looking for tips from other mommas who have breast fed. I'm 30 years old, and have a deflated 34AA chest (used to be 34A-B). I'm considering purchasing the NB, but have not yet seen before/after pictures of any other women who look deflated like I do. Do you know of any before/after pictures that would be encouraging to me? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? Or do you have to ask individual members to PM you with pictures if they choose to? Thanks for your help! ;)

Matt B

Hi There Newgirlies,you can look on the picture gallery for Minnie34 and NikkiC.They both breastfed,and they look great now,but it takes time and patience.Most of us wanted them yesterday,but it was worth the wait.

Matt B ;)

yelda

Hi,
I posted this same question about weight loss and having saggy deflated breasts. I didnt see pictures of anybody in my situation either.

All I can tell you is my experience. I lost major weight and got that deflated look. I've used this for three months totally faithfully and haven't seen a difference. According to what I read many people on here feel that isn't enough time to see any difference for most folks. I don't smoke or drink and am fairly young. I'm eat super healthy and workout.

I am not willing to play with hormones so I have not using anything alongside this product.

Who knows...I am going to give it the chance and some more time and see what happens. I did recently starting to get some swelling using this, but nothing that lasts.

James

yelda; What is your routine? Some say they didn't get any results until they upped their routine to 4 one hour sessions per day. Do you use oil? Do you pump hard enough? Avoid strong ring marks by pumping several shorter sessions instead of one straight hour. Best of luck.

yelda

Hi James,
I pump for around an hour at a time at least twice a day. WOW 4 one hour sessions a day. How the hell does anybody find that kind of time ???
I either use oil or some kind of aloe lotion. Yes I pump hard enough and because I had so much excess skin it was pretty easy for me.

Thanks for the suggestions.

bikerlady

yelda - I too have lost weight and now have deflated breasts.
I found that when I was doing a 1 hour session morning and again in the evening, not much was happening.
I started to see success when I changed to one 3 hour session, which I did while sleeping as that was the only time I could get a long session in.
I was getting a lot more swelling with the longer session and have definitely developed tissue in the upper chest where there was none before.
I have also been at this longer than 3 months.

Matt B

Hi Yelda,I may be wrong hon,but swelling doesn't last but growth does.The swelling the NB creates promotes blood flow to breast tissue and in turn promotes growth.It takes time so don't get discouraged.

yelda

Matt...your just too sweet and supportive on here! I have no regrets using the system. When I lost my boobs I honestly didn't even feel like a woman anymore. Any type of intimacy or sexuality seemed to just be not an option. Using this and even seeing the swelling just made me realise that I want to have nice C cup breasts. I want something with a little bit more longevity to it.

I'm pretty sure I am going to go for a fat graft to the breasts and be done with it. I guess patience isn't my strong area and I want it just too bad!!!!

I'm dying my hair red with henna and getting some nice boobies to match! :D

Ex

Yelda and Hoping, I hope you enjoy having red hair and full breasts! ;D Don't' give up on your dream ~ and feel free to pursue it how you wish. Deciding on implants or fat transfer is okay, too.

It is amazing how our self-esteem gets cycled in to how we perceive we look and how it sometimes has nothing to do with how others perceive us.

I have deflated breasts - from nursing for a year not weight loss. I started out a 36C, engorgement and nursing made them go up and down all the time. When I was done nursing, I was very deflated, and as time goes by and I age, it gets worse. So far I am very happy with my NB.

Sometimes I think changing times, number of sessions, and lengths of sessions can stimulate growth and changes. Your body gets used to the stimuli after awhile and it becomes "normal". Changing the time of day, etc. can shake things up a bit. This is also true of exercise and diets.

I think sometimes women that have been pregnant or breastfed get faster results because the body has already been through some massive changes over a short period of time with the pregnancy and has a been-there-done-that type of response. It is "familiar" with the stimulus and with the stretching that has been created. On the other hand, everyone is different. My breasts didn't stop growing until I was 23 and didn't begin to grow until I was 16. I don't think there is any way to know who will have what type of response and over what time period.

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Hi all

I breastfed 3 children and lost 2 cup sizes, was left with very uneven breasts which were deflated.

I would say the tightening before enlargment would be perfectly normal.

Remember your stomach after giving birth? do you remember how deflated and formless it was? after a while you will have noticed this reducing and that your belly button was getting higher going back to where it used to be haha. This is you body naturally drawing everything back in. You will remember that this is what happened before you managed to loose any 'baby weight' from that area.

This is what is now happening with your breasts. You are stimulating and increasing blood supply. Your body is doing what it knows to do and drawing everything back in. Enlargement will follow.

Good Luck.

For those of you not wanting to mess with hormones but want to give the system a helping hand. Try Fenugreek, its a natural seed found in all health food stores. It mimics the good effects of estrogen like breast enlargement, shiny hair, stronger nails, but unlike the hormone does not have bad effects like mood swings and heavy painfull periods

xxx