PM and Progesterone??

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I'm just wondering if anyone has any, er, hands on experience with progesterone cream while on PM. If so, did you cycle it? I am considering a two week PM/ two week PC regimen, to counterbalance and ED symtoms that may occur with pueraria mirifica.... Thanks!

Also, and experience with the two combined, even if not cycled, etc., would be much appreciated! ;D

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
I think you're on the right track. I recommend cycling them. There's no sense in raising a hormone at a time where it is naturally supposed to fall!

bikiniluvr

True that, Tank Girl.

I'll be trying PM for the first time this month, and since I exhibit mild signs of ED (example:pMS... This morning I had to keep myself from weeping at Starbucks, cuz I'd picked up a pamphlet from the greyhound rescue people) I figured I should try to balance myself out a little. I'll probably also take some liver/kidney support, to flush out the estrogen that doesn't go straight to my tits, which it damn well better!

I'd love to know what's happened from people who have done this, but I may need to be my own guinea pig...

minnie34

I only cycle with progesterone, but if you pop over to breastnexus.com you will find an absolute wealth of information, some very well informed people there and I think there might (not 100%) be a few who also cycle with both. Best of luck! :)

LizK

I tried Progesterone cream, rubbing it on my breasts once a day, and I swear they got smaller. Other women on Breast Nexus reported the same thing.
LizK

bikiniluvr

Thanks :) There is a wealth of contradicting information! I think a lot depends on your personal hormone balance. Just started with PM... going to see where it takes me, first :)

bikiniluvr

OoooohhhhKaaaaayyy.... Five days in, and stopping PM. Woozy, lightheaded, nauseous. Seriously, feel like I am hung over! Extra estrogen is not the answer for me right now. I don't have excess estrogen really, but don't think I have enough progesterone to handle it, so I'm gonna get while the getting's good, and stick with progesterone encouraging herbs, possibly cream. If I ever do try to add back in PM, I'm going to bypass my poor liver, and keep it topical!

theredpill

Saw this online, so I copied and pasted. Hope it helps:

Progesterone cream side effects
Should you use progesterone cream to increase breasts size?

What happens if you have too much progesterone?

Get the list of progesterone cream side effects here.(Please note that this list is not complete and should not be used to diagnose any medical conditions.)

Progesterone is a steroid hormone made by the corpus luteum ("the yellow body") of the ovary. Progesterone is essential to maintain pregnancy. It is also essential to balance the level of estrogen found in our body.

Too much estrogen, which level can increase significantly with menopause can cause breast cancer and cancer of the reproductive system, PMS, migraine.

However you don’t need menopause to have high estrogen level in your body.

The hormone fed livestock, which we end up eating; chemicals found in various products we use every day (creams, nail polish, cleaning products etc.), pesticides, obesity, stress can all cause estrogen dominance.

To balance estrogen dominance, natural progesterone cream is often prescribed.

Progesterone cream side effects.

Progesterone cream always should be prescribed by a doctor after your hormone level was tested. You can buy products containing wild yam, which can relieve some of the symptoms of estrogen dominance. However if your symptoms are severe it is always necessary to get a prescription from your doctor containing natural USP progesterone. If the label only says wild yam, that’s not equal with natural progesterone cream.

Applying too much natural progesterone cream can cause the following side effects:

► Depression,
► Lethargy,
► Feeling sleepy and tired,
► Weight gain,
► Bloating,
► Anxiety,
► Vaginal dryness,
► Temporary increased and sometimes painful breasts.

Applying too much synthetic progesterone cream can cause the following side effects:

► All of the above+
► Breast, uterine cancer,
► Blood clots,
► Liver disease,
► Stroke,
► Abnormal vaginal bleeding.

If you use progesterone cream, it is very important to try to get rid of most of he environmental effects that can cause estrogen dominance. (This means try to go "bio" as much as possible.)

Progesterone cream alone was not proved to increase breasts size. Or if it does it is indicated as a "negative" side effect because it can be often painful. You can try and test wild yam cream, which rarely has any negative side effects.