PM - Good and bad side effects?

lexuswoman

Hi Tatiana,

Are you going to try PM or are you already taking it? I'm pretty sure that Tank Girl takes it and she's had awesome results with it and Noogling. I do know that Alice (blusherr) was taking it and doing a lot of Noogling, and I think she stopped the PM abruptly, and began to lactate. I would check her thread though, http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html. I do remember that she took a break from PM and Noogling and things went back to normal and last I read, she's started back, but just very slowly. Just be careful with PM, its very powerful stuff and I don't know anything about it or how to take it. I think there are some that only take it for part of their monthly cycle. Good luck to you, you're not giving up yet are ya?! ;)

minnie34

For me the worst of them all - my boobs actually shrunk when I used PM :eek:
I should have researched it even more, it is now clear to me that I am estrogen dominant and should never have taken it in the first place. We live and learn!! :D

lexuswoman- no i am not giving up yet :) i want my boobies

minnie - WOW! how can you know if you are estrogen dominant!? wow, poor you! How big was ur size and what is ur size now?:S

Teeny Tiny

Before you take any supplements for NBE you should go to your doctor and get a full hormone panel done to see where your hormone levels are to determine what might be safe for you to try and what might be dangerous. A gynecologist can order the lab tests for sure, even a primary care should be able to, it's just a blood test to see where your hormone levels are at. I had one done last September and found my DHEA-S was elevated, but my testosterone was normal. My gyno put me on the pill to try to balance my hormones and as of December they were balanced.

Another thing you want to keep up on is your yearly PAP smears, I can't urge this enough! After a PAP smear I had last December in January I was diagnosed high risk HPV positive with a large precancerous lesion that was at CIN2-CIN3, which had formed and gone that far in less than 2 years, because 2 years prior I had a normal PAP. I thought there was something not right as I was having pain during sex in that region over the last few months prior to my diagnosis, and was very tender to the touch during the PAP, although my gyno told me there is no pain caused from it, I had pain. In March I had the pleasure (not) of going through a LEEP procedure to remove roughly a one inch diameter chunk of my cervix to attempt to remove the lesion and hopefully heal back new, healthy tissue, which I go back in September to have rechecked with another PAP. Since the procedure the pain I had during sex for the previous several months disappeared, so I'm guessing the precancerous lesion was the cause of my pain. With any luck I will never have to here that I have precancerous or cancerous lesions in my cervix again, but it very well can come back.

I highly recommend that anyone that has not tested positive for HPV at this point go to your doctor and get vaccinated, it could save your life, or at least a lot of pain and worry. One can have the disease for many years before it becomes apparent that you have it, the only way it is detected is through a PAP smear, and depending on how thorough they test the sample it may not be detected until it starts to cause cellular change to your cervix. I never knew about the disease or that there was a vaccination for it until I was diagnosed with it. I had heard of genital warts before, which is caused by low level HPV, which they do not vaccinate for, only the high risk that can be life threatening or fatal if left undiscovered. I have never had any sign of any sexually transmitted diseases before, when I found out what I had and what I was going through I was terrified, even though it was not cancerous yet, because it has been known to strike hard and fast and cause cancer in people very quickly before. So I still live in fear that it could progress past where it was before between tests, I just have to hope and pray it doesn't. And it can and does affect both men and women, only in men there is no way to test for it, the only way it can be suspected is when a man gets cancer, whether penile, anal, or oral, depending on where he's been exposed. Also, there is no way to prevent it other than not having a sexual relationship as it's passed from person to person through skin contact to the vaginal, penile, anal, or oral regions. It can attack all of the lower regions, mouth, and throat, making condom use useless in preventing transmission, as not only the penis and internal vaginal area can be affected, it also affects all outer skin in those areas, so all you have to do is rub skin with someone who has it and it can be transmitted. Needless to say any exposed skin can become cancerous, not just the cervix. :-X

leigh88

The good thing is expert reviews will give you an insight on which brands offer results and which one should be avoided right away.

minnie34

Tatiana, I did dr Lee's hormone test online. Granted, a saliva or blood test from your GP would be much more efficient, but since a lot of GP's aren't that clued in (no offense), and since I had a blood test done and was fobbed off by mine, I decided to read all I could about it. I have all the signs and symptoms, and since I started using a progesterone cream, my period is completely different - I used to be unable to function beforehand, now I don't have any pain at all, and a lot of the other symptoms are gone too.

Before using pm, I was probably an AA, after using it I must have shrunk to an AAA ::)
If you look at my picture page, you can actually see the difference. I have regained it again thankfully!
In saying that though, there are many people who have had tremendous results from PM, I just wasn't one of them. Over at breastnexus.com there is a whole section dedicated to PM, there is some very informative reading which I'd recomend - it might help you decide whether it's for you or not! :)

kala77

I started pm about a week ago..so far the only thing iv noticed id really sore nipples :( im hoping this and daily noogling will give me the results im looking for..

theredpill

So if you are estrogen dominant, you shouldn't take PM? I just started taking PM and noticed my boobs shrinking. Could this be the reason? I took Dr. Lee's online test, and it seems that I am estrogen dominant. So far, I have not seen any PM side effects other than my boobs have gotten smaller. Much smaller.

K

KittyKat

^

and that right there should pretty much be the end of your PM journey.

Teeny Tiny

You definitely should not take PM if you're estrogen dominant, it can cause serious health issues, including cancer. You want your hormones balanced for optimum health and appearance, too much or too little of any hormone can give you negative side effects such as small breasts, weight gain, male pattern balding, male hair growth (one of the most annoying), cancer, etc. That's one of the reasons you should not eat anything containing soy, it has one of if not the highest plant estrogen content of any plant. If you eat a lot of soy based products you'll want to cut it out of your diet as well to help reduce your estrogen level. That and I recommend seeing a gynecologist, as they can help you get them balanced back out, as it definitely will not help with your NBE journey because estrogen will cause breast shrinkage. That's why I go with progesterone based products when I try any, although progesterone has it's negative side effects like increased risk of cancer as well, so you're pretty much increasing your risk of health problems with anything you do for NBE, other than noogleberry, it's the only totally safe method if done right that I've found.

Here's a link to some very important information about soy for anyone who is having hormone or other health issues and eats a lot of it.

http://www.utne.com/2007-07-01/Science-Technology/The-Dark-Side-of-Soy.aspx