Position of Cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SASSY

Probably a very silly question, but I just want to make sure i'm doing everything right! Should the nipple be exactly in the centre of the cup or is it possible to move the cup a bit to get different benefits? For instance, if you wanted more swelling on the top of the breast for 'lift' would it be OK to position the cups up a bit?

Also I've noticed that during pumping, the skin between the cups gets very tight, is this normal? For the record, I've been using Nooglberry for about 3 weeks and noticed my boobs are gradually getting more & more rounded YAY!!!! I normally pump for around 1/2 hour every evening before I sleep!

Any comments welcome! Happy Pumping, SASSY x

K

kultzu

Hi Sassy,

They do not need to be in the center necessarily. The way you have been doing sounds comfortable and as you get a nice result so keep on doing it. Surely the positions will not be at same spots everytime but that won't matter.You can move them to slightly different positions but most of the times they are more on top 'coz naturally tops have more area to grow and u see they become fuller.

The skin between the cups get tighter while pumping , that is normal. Remember to apply good cream or lotion before and after use to your breasts is one way to take good care of your skin.

Hope this helps,
Kultzu

S

s4mmi1986

i found skin at the sides and middle of the cups was getting tight too, glad to hear this happens to others! any tips on how long to pump for to notice maximum swelling?

S

SASSY

Hi S4mmi,
It does feel a bit scary when the skin around the domes really tightens up! :eek: To be honest this is the only thing that stops me from pumping any harder as I tend to feel the discomfort outside the domes first rather than on the breasts themselves.I currently use the smaller domes as these are recommended for a size A-B ( im an average A cup at the mo-but gradually getting bigger YAY!! ;D ) & it's when I use these that the stretching feeling between the cups happens the most.

When I tried the medium cups they seemed to concentrate the pressure & suction on the breast a lot more than the surrounding skin as the base of these is a bit wider, so comfort wise i'd rather use the bigger cups but they are not really intended for my A size according to the instructions- I don't know what would be best as I don't quite fill the small cups yet ???
Any suggestions welcome!!

As for pumping time, I use the NB for about 1/2 to 3/4 hours every single night & gradually increase the pressure every few minutes, this has worked very well & I began to notice a change in the fullness fairly quickly! Sticking with regular use & building up pressure & wear times seems to be the key to success with this! ;)

Love to all, Sarah x

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
I ll be able to supply some silicone sheets soon and am hoping that this should help to overcome this for those with narrow chest walls. I ll keep you all posted.

best wishes
Lucy
www.noogleberry.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.