Posture Bras and Noogling (& More)

Ex

Good Morning (depending where you are),

I am a newbie and just purchased my system today. I was looking at some of the posture "bras" and wondering if anyone uses them after noogling? These are the ones that go across the back, over the shoulder, and under the breast without cups. You can then wear a real bra with cups under it or just it by itself. Anyone have an experiences with these? Do they help or hinder? I am not considering wearing them while pumping but afterwards.

Also I have read some posts talking about cutting up an old bra to wear while noogling to help keep the cups on. Someone mentioned cutting the cups off the bra and leaving the under wire (like a cup-less bra). Does this work, or do I need to purchase another bra big enough to cover the cups (look like a viking woman with steel cups like in the comics! Or futuristic girl with the clear plastic boobs. Sounds like something out of Barberella. :eek:) How would I size the bra to be sure it will hold the cups? I do have an old under wire bra to cut up if that will work (any advice with that)?

I literally live out in the middle of nowhere. The nearest real city with department stores and malls is over 2 hours away. I could shop at Kmart (only an hour away) with my cups and sneak them into the dressing room to see if the bra will cover the cups. With my luck, I will get searched leaving to see what I am sneaking out with an having my NB spread out with the huge bra in the my Kmart bag. Actually that would probably embarrass the security guy more than me :-[. I tend to be a little out there.

I wind up ordering most stuff online because that is much easier (I also don't have a car currently so no discreet big excursions by myself).

Sorry for the long-winded post. I am very excited and trying to think of everything so that when the system comes I can use it instead of waiting for a trip somewhere first to buy extras. Thanks for any help or advice!

Matt B

Hi Ex,we're all a little out there,that's why we're here!! ;D I haven't used a bra to hold them in place,but everyone here is a McGyver of sorts. From camper tape to yoga mats to olive oil,we've all tried something.And guess what,most of them worked.
If you get the right size cups and a good oil for lubing up the twins for noogling,I don't think you'll need anything else.I do use a spring clip for pinching off the tubes if I'm going back and forth;you can buy clamps from NB,but I'm cheap so I used what I had here.
When you get your system, google" attaching the noogleberry". Flatty Natty does a great job,and her boobs are great as well!!

Matt ;D

Ex

Thank you for the quick response. I will look up Flatty Natty. I saw your before and after pics, and it looks like you are getting great results! I am very excited!

I am impressed how kind and supportive everyone is here to each other ~ not like other message boards I have been to before (not for breast enhancement, etc). Always seemed to be so-and-so said this, no one wants to talk to her and sides are being drawn. I think it is great when someone does report someone saying something mean in the real world, that everyone says it's nasty and unkind.

I was thinking about it, and its awful that society considers it embarrassing for everyone here to want to improve themselves. Isn't that what we are supposed to do, whether it is physical/medical/emotional? Shouldn't the people that just complain and don't try to better themselves be the ones that are embarrassed?

I don't know. Maybe its the lack of sleep making me over think.

Anyway, thanks again for the suggestions, Matt!

Padded Hell

Hi Ex,

Welcome to the forum. I have a posture bra of sorts, well, it's called a magic bra, but it was more of a hindrance than a benefit in the end! So, after noogling I just usually put on a comfortable bra, which seems to help retain my NB swelling. Like Matt said, I don't think you'll really need much else other than the NB cups & a good oil. Get ready for lots of experimenting :)

You'll find LOTS of support on this forum too. It really is a magical place ;). We all pull together for the collective 'boobie' cause! I know what you mean about society ridiciculing people who wish to better themselves, but maybe they don't have the willpower to achieve it themselves. It's so much easier to knock someone else for trying :(. Sad really.

Anyway, best of luck on your NB journey :)

Ex

Thank you, Padded Hell!

I remember with the Brava it was recommended to use a bra with support but no constriction or compression, so I was thinking that was about the best idea I could come up with off the top of my head. Thought it just might with some back pain, too. I ordered one anyway, on Amazon for $8. I figure if it doesn't work I can wear it on my head or burn it. The little one might also be interested in it.

I am amazed at how resourceful people are on this website - campers tape, silicone, epoxy, etc. Seems to me NB might want to consider hiring you guys in Research & Development. I am boring - I just bought cup rings, and I have lots of oil.

I really like the feeling of the people on this forum - their attitudes, support, ideas, and kindness to each other. Seems like we don't have enough of those things offline much less online.

Thank you for your sweet welcome. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you better!