Pregnancy AFTER Noogleberry

tfrwantstogrow

I have spent a decent amount of time searching the forums, but haven't seen this issue addressed... (or at least so I think :)

Has anybody ever grown a few cups with Noogleberry and then gotten pregnant, breastfed, quit breastfeeding... and still kept their original growth?.. or is it back to square one?

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
No, I have never experienced this, but you should take it as a compliment to actually assist your growth. Your body is already in the growing stage from the pregnacy so it is ok. Just worry about herb if you are taking those while pregnant, if you are not pregnant now then you're fine. I would Snoogle with care.

I'm glad you asked because I was wondering this as well! I want to know more specifically also if pregnancy/breastfeeding will allow one to cross their maximum growth threshold they had from NB? I would guess yes but I really don't know? And if so, can she get to her new post pregnancy threshold thru NB after breastfeeding?

mommytrina

I don't know about AFTER noogling and pregnancy, but I was pregnant and am currently nursing my 5 1/2 month old, and the noogleberry is actually helping my milk supply!!! :) And I think the increased milk supply is helping the "swelling" stay a little longer. My milk comes in and the breast stay fuller longer, even after I nurse.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
This is something you want to really think about for your child feeding and you wanting to grow your breast. I do believe if you have it in you to perhaps lightly do sessions it could work out. Considering you make a hek of schedule to alternate while still maintain great milk supplys for your infant. I would say as you asked a question for yourself, this is a time where your breast is in its growing stages. you will have to make this choice as we could only give you great advice sweety.

mommytrina

I commented a while back, and the pumping went really well while I was nursing. But I recently stopped nursing and I keep nothing. My breast were as flat as a pancake. Any swelling I was getting while I was nursing I am no longer getting. I used to "swell" about an inch while nursing, now I barely swell a 1/4 inch and keep it for about 15 min or less. I would suggest anyone wanting to pump for growth should wait till you are done nursing. I'm still having a hard time dealing with the huge change and not being as fast a responder as I thought I was at first. It did help my milk supply though.

soonenough

hi HappyJigglers,
Don't despair. An article over at 007b said something about it taking a period of six months for the body to deposit back the fat into your breasts after nursing. For the meantime, massage, massage, massage for better circulation and retain shape and prevent sagging of loose skin. I don't know if noogling will tell the body thatYou're right now one of the best candidates for NBE to work since the body still remembers the stretched state from nursing?? together with noogling as a tool, it will work. Just give it time...In Chinese culture, they say that drinking ribs/green papaya soup will help keep retain the size. I'm drinking chicken feet broth daily which again in Chinese culture is very popular for increasing size or milk supply when nursing.

Here's an article about that:

Breast size in pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weaning
During pregnancy, breasts grow a lot in size. This is due to the growth and development of the milk glands. Fat actually goes away from breasts at this time, as the milk glands "fill" the breast. The areola darkens considerably, and breasts already start producing colostrum.

The "peak" size is usually reached when the mature milk comes in about 3-5 days after delivery. At this time most women experience some engorgement, which goes away in a few days. Then, once the breastfeeding relationship is established, breasts will constantly keep changing their size a little bit, as the baby empties the breast, and as milk is constantly being made in the alveoli (milk glands) to fill the breast.

With weaning, when the milk is no longer needed, the milk glands atrophy or shrivel up. The breasts will then shrink in size. If the weaning was abrupt (cold-turkey), this shrinking can be quite marked. However, that is not the end of the story. After weaning, over a period of up to 6 months, the body deposits fat back to the breasts. With gradual weaning, often there isn't any abrupt change in breast size, but the fat-depositing process can take place at the same time with the slow weaning.

With this process of "refilling" with fat, the breasts often end up about the same size as before pregnancy, though they may be hanging down more (saggier). However, some women's breasts do stay smaller than they were before pregnancy

From http://www.ivillage.com/do-breasts-shrink-after-weaning/6-n-137286
My breasts are much smaller after 10 months of breastfeeding. Why did this happen? Did breastfeeding cause me to lose two cup sizes?

Question:
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Debbi Donovan
Debbi Donovan is a Board Certified Lactation Consultant, as well as a retired La Leche League Leader. For more than a decade, Debbi... Read more
Breasts do not shrink after extended breastfeeding. Immediately after weaning your little one from your breast, you may find that they appear "deflated". Your breasts will become fuller, and closer to the way they were before, as fat is again deposited.

Breastfeeding often is blamed for changes in the appearance of the breasts. Actually your genetic predisposition, skin elasticity, amount of weight gain, and pregnancy history have more impact.

You will probably find that about six months or so after weaning, your breasts will become fuller. Of course you know that you are not responsible for any decrease (or increase) in breast size. This very likely has been genetically determined. (You might want to ask your mother or sisters if they had this same experience. Other than checking with close family members to find out if this tendency exists, I know of no other way to predict these breast changes ahead of time.)

Read More http://www.ivillage.com/do-breasts-shrink-after-weaning/6-n-137286#ixzz1I158rzhy

charitywat88

Hey ladies! I've been away for a while because I got pregnant. I noogled for a year and a half then got preg sept of last year. I breastfed my baby for 3 weeks and am drying up now. I am anxious but nervous to see what I'm left with. They look great right now but it'll be a few more days before I'm completely dried up then I'm going to get back to noogling. I know from experience noogling doesn't affect breastfeeding in any negative way. I was 34A when I started but realized I needed to be in a 32 band size. I went up to 32DD while pregnant and omg I loved it. lol. That's my goal. I'm 32D now but know I'm gon go down a bit more. I was 32C when I got preg. I had a tubal so I'm done with having babies now I'm aiming for my 32DD's. lol

eva_bs

Congrat's on your new born baby!!! :)
Thanks for keeping us all updated!!! I can't wait to see if the results from pumping will be the same...
Good Luck!

sallysaloon

@ Charity- Congratulations on the baby!! And, thank you, thank you, thank you for addressing the issue of breast feeding after NB. I've been so worried about that because I want to have a child (in the distant future) and I want to breast feed for at least a year. I've been concerned that NB would adversely affect that. Would you mind me asking why you only chose to breast feed for 3 weeks? Is it because you choose that or because your milk dried up on it's own? I don't really care what other women choose to do with their bodies but I'm so worried if I use NB I won't be able to breast feed at all or as long as I want to. Thanks for the reply!!!

charitywat88

First off, thanks! ;D In answer to why I stopped breastfeeding it was because my daughter decided to be a lil pig and keep me busy feeding her all the time and I have a 3 year old so don't have time to feed her for 45min every hour and a half lol. As for my milk supply it certainly didn't dry on it's on. I had NO problem producing milk. In fact I was about to explode the first week lol. I would love to have kept nursing her but just didnt have time while chasing a toddler too. I don't think NB has any affect on breastfeeding because I nursed my son for 6 weeks and everything went the same after 1.5 years of NB as it did before NB. I'm VERY anxious to get back to NB because after using it my boobs had gotten much firmer and fuller as well as moving up 2 cup sizes. Now they're loose again, :( not really saggy but def not as firm as they were. It's so good to kno they don't have to stay that way! ;D Feel free to ask any questions. :)