Preliminary Questions

Janabelleca

I am 51 years old and would like to add the fullness back into my breasts that had been there. I lost that after my ovaries were removed (dr. thought cancer, not!!) anyway, am on BHRT and still have lost the fullness i had. My breasts are "perky" but, could use a little help. My question is I guess is - do you think possible at my age?
I have been reading and seeing some of the successes on this site, and the results are impressive, but, I must say all seem to be much younger than I...Thank you for your opinions...

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, I think it is more common for younger ladies to try NBE (specifically pumping) but you'll find plenty of older women around here too. In addition, you'll find that it is much more common for older males to try NBE (50 yrs+) for various reasons.

I will not mislead you and say age doesn't have an impact on time, effort and results but I see no obvious reason why pumping will not help you. There is a 70+ yr old male who is pumping with surprising results and he is why I believe anyone can benefit from pumping. The question really becomes one of willingness to put the time, effort and belief as this will be a very slow process.

So, if you really want your breasts of yesteryear and don't mind putting some real effort into the project then I'm sure you will see improvements. You can read the different threads around here but I hope you'll see a pattern of it taking a year or more to reach even "modest goals" doing typically 1-2hr/day for most of the week.

I'm a 44 yr old male and I have found pumping has been working for me. I've only been at this for 5 or so months but it has helped me to reach about an A cup. I don't think we're too far in age and if I am responding... why can't you? :)

DJ

Janabelleca

Thank you DJ I appreciate your thoughts. I have another question for all, my nipples have always been very sensitive, and I certainly don't want to loose that... is that a risk with pumping? And, one more... once starting to pump, is this a for the rest of my life thing? or, is there a point a year, two years etc. where it would not be necessary?

Thanks to all!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Everyone responds differently to pumping so there isn't a way for any of us to really say exactly *what* will happen/change. Regarding the length of time, pumping can be discontinued but depending on where in your journey, you may lose a bit if you stop too early. However, many have found a maintenance plan of a couple times a month quite helpful. (Again, reading the older threads help research this.)

As for nipple sensitivity, this is one of the areas where people show alot of variance. But it is my opinion that if you take good care of the nipples during pumping, they will remain sensitive (even increase).

When I started, mine were tiny and unresponsive but they have grown alot and have become very sensitive. So I can understand your worries as I hope to never lose that aspect even if it drives me crazy from time to time. :) I've been finding a need to moisturize mine at every pumping since I'm at a point where they get alot of pulling and swell 3-5x in size atm. So, just be careful and I think you'll be fine.

DJ