Problem with the soft cup rings

SydKait

Hey guys I apologize in advance if theres already something about this on the forum.

Iv been noogling with the medium soft cup rings for about a month now.
I use 100% cocoa butter to keep the suction, and I wash them about once a week.
Although iv been taking good care of them, they've lost there shape and are weak. I don't think there going to last much longer.

I need them in order to noogle, but I cant afford to by new ones every month.
Any ideas of what to do about this? Am i over washing, is the cocoa butter degrading the material, should I buy rings from somewhere else?

I plan on asking Lucy about this but I wanted to know your guys opinions. :)

Matt B

Hi Belle,I would ask Lucy but my guess is the cocoa butter is breaking down the foam.Camper tape works really well(Evil Alex McGyver LOL)
and it lasts pretty well.And when it's shot cut some more strips and you're ready to go.
How are girls doing?
Matt ;)

SydKait

Okay thanks Matt , Ill probably switch over to something less harsh first.
Things are going great, Iv already maintained some swelling!
Its been a few days and it hasnt gone down, I'm amazed at how quickly this is working for me. :eek:

Or it could be because I increased my dosage of herbs like you recommended! hehe

Matt B

Hi Belle, I knew you'd get good results,that's why I was hoping like hell you wouldn't get PM.From what your last pics look like,in about a month you are going to have what I want!! ;D

Matt, ;)

SydKait

<3 I cant wait. For a while the herbs made me smell like pancake syrup lmao, but thats gone away now.
The PM looks good but I would probably have to stop birth control, just a whole other mess I don't wanna get into right now.
These herbs are working fine now anyway, so no need to switch. :)

Matt B

HI Belle,that syrupy smell is the fenugreek.I still smell like that,but I'M taking a lot more than you.And you are right,if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Matt ;)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Belle and with regards to the rings , i ll email you direct. But i think Matt may have a point about the cocoa butter but also the rings are very soft and the durability varies from user to user. With the harder foam we used previously, it was harsher on the skin and they tender to let the vacuum out, whereas the current foam is much better but can lose shape more quickly. They are ideal for starting our or when moving up to larger cups. We are still working on a permanent solution with silicone but havent been able to find something that offers the best solution all round.

best wishes

Lucy :)

Kyria

Dear Lucy,

I have been using the soft cup rings for the large cups and mine have collapsed within three weeks. I do not have any cream on my body before I noogle--so I do not know what is the problem with these rings.

Thanks.

SydKait

Kyria

I got new rings and started using a lighter lotion. It did not degrade the material this time, but they collapsed anyway. The rings just aren't durable enough. I'm currently look for a new alternative. I cant noogle without some cushion. Please contact me if you find a solution.

dl9812

I was sure Lucy described a method a long time ago about restoring rings with gentle heating in an oven. about 200 deg F (if I remember correctly). Maybe for different rings?

SydKait

Really? Well i suppose I could try that but I really don't see how that could help. The product itself isnt made well. Their doesnt seem to be enough foam on the inner part of the ring. The foam weakens and the its useless.

Matt B

Hi Belle I think that oven thing was for the old style rings,mine are useless also.I went back to using camper tape,it works great.

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Hmm i dont know, what the composition of the rings is.

But i had similar problems, with something i have to use on work.

This item was able to slowly absorb water, i soaked it in very liquid latex.

After the latex dried up, this item was still soft but it was also a lot stronger as before.

lexuswoman

I don't know if many people on here are familiar with Brava's domes, but they have this large squishy silicone rim that also has adhesive on it. They are much more comfortable than the NB foam rings and the adhesive helps them stick to your skin while you pump the air out. I've been looking for an alternative the foam rings, I need cushion for comfort and to seal the gaps between the cups and my skin. I found something on a medical website that's a gel head positioning pillow, its kinda pricey and don't know if it would work. Here's the link to it: http://www.universalmedicalinc.com/Adult-Wide-Gel-Donut-Head-Pad-Without-Center-Dish-p/40218.htm.

I guess the NB cups could be glued to it somehow, but wearing something like that, you'd probably have to wear like a bandeau or tube top to hold everything in place since I don't know how much the gel donuts pads weigh.

Any thoughts?