Progress for Mii

Mii34

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give you all a update. First off let me tell you this is so much fun. I'm finally doing things for myself! I'm coming close to having my period so I don't want to post pictures because I'm much fuller than normal (not complaining though). I would feel sad after that extra swelling goes down.

My current technique:
I use a warm wash cloth to pre massage and get my circulation going for the massage.
After I warm my breast I use olive oil for my massage and lube for cups.
15-45 minutes Per session 1-2 a day
I can use both cups at the SAME TIME with my soft rings! Saves me time. It took me a few days but I did it!

The I smile because my breasts look bigger! Then more massage. ;D

I'm not interested in pills right now. But what do you all think about the breast creams? Any good ones?

::Update on my secret from my boyfriend::
Yesterday, he came home early from work. I was in the middle of my second session! I was noogling in the bathroom with the door locked. I ripped them off in a hurry. He tried to come in to greet me. I told him I was meditating and massaging before my period to reduce the pain. He didn't think anything of it because we got into a petty argument about him not gettings space. So hide my bag in the bathroom behind the towel shelf I got ready for a shower and unlocked the door. That was a scary 3 minutes! I thought my secret was discovered. Wwwoooooo :eek:

That's about it for now. I'm hoping for photo soon. Keep me on it or I will "forget". Hehe

Mii

Matt B

HI Mii, sounds like you are having fun!Excellent!!You're pose to.LOL!\
I use a PM cream Alice told me about and I love it.It smells awesome and I can never remember the name but go on E-bay and search Pueraria Mirifica cream and it will come up.It starts with a D.I really think it is helping slowly but surely.And if it doesn't so what,it smells great!

And don't forget the pics!! ;D Matt ;D The name of that cream is Dorlene and it comes from Blue Mountain.
As for pics,I'm going to put some up myself soon.You gals have to deal with AF and we have to do yard work LOL so we're even!!

Mii34

Hello NB friends!

I have decided to give you all a update and more info about my journey. I'm feeling confident it's going to work. I'm noticing my breasts are heavier and fuller. I warm and clean my breast with a wash my breast with a warm washcloth and use olive oil (because I'm broke and it's not being used right now. Lol) I do varations of time and techique. Sometimes i pump and hold for 15-45 mintues or I pump and then second session pump and realse. My boyfriend hasn't said much but I can tell he looks at my breasts more often, which is nice. :-*

Before measurements and before buying (May 14, 2011)

5'3 138lbs
Under bust 30"
Bust 33 1/2"
Over bust 32"

Natural waist 29 3/4"
Belt waist area 34 1/2"
Hips 40"

I didn't want to face the fact I hated the way I looked. I felt like I was a ugly pear shape with no breasts to go with my curvy ass. Since then I bought NB large domes and the soft rings. I didn't start till June when I received my kit. I Noogle 3-6 times a week because I hurt myself with red dots (pumping way to hard!) I have started eating better and lost a few lbs. I noticed my waist is smaller nd my legs are less jiggly. I have not measured myself yet but I will soon!

I promised pictures. Please don't laugh. It took a lot of nerve to post !

A week after NB before noogling (my natural breast shape with band aids)
e95a3687.jpg

2928725a.jpg

Before noogling
A few weeks after Noogle with bra 34B ifit from Target slight push up
d41493c8.jpg

same bra as above after Noogling
b4c9e8cc.jpg

I'm trying to avoid my nipples getting larger. I have been using banaids, which do ok. My breasts are getting brown marks after taking them off, making them dark and obvious. Any suggestions? I like my current nipple shape and don't want to increase much.

Love,
Mii

Matt B

Hey there Mii,lookin good girl and I love that color blue.I told ya you'd do good!!

Matt ;D

hopefulgal

I am quite similar in shape to you too! I totally feel what you are saying! ;) It looks like you are already getting great progress! ;D Love the bra, looks amazing!

Mii34

Hey everyone! Thanks for the replies. I'm haven't had much time to get on and reply back. I'm on my vacation right now! I'm taking a week break from NB. I really wish I brought it but I don't have much time alone. 11 people two bathrooms-enough said.

I'm very happy with my progress so far. My swelling has went down in the last few days,but I think I'm noticing growth. My breast are feeling firmer and rounder. I will take the slow growth. I don't want stretch marks!

Tired of being flat- I'm glad you liked my story. I'm so happy he didn't walk in. And thanks for the compliment on the bra. I'm plan to buy different colors in a bigger size soon. :)

Hopefulgal-thanks for the compliment! In hope you get great progress too!

MattB- thanks for your encouragement from the start.

Love,
Mii