Progress Pictures

Caprition

Hi Everyone! Since you all have been so brave, I decided to take progress pictures too. I've been a lazy noogler this past year because I'm a slow responder, I think. I've decided to keep up with the habit more and take better pictures. In just looking in the mirror I didn't notice the fullness towards the upper middle part of my breasts that I am getting. My breasts jiggle more than they used to, and with the right bra I can make some pretty decent cleavage. I either have very low nipples or a very small amount of tissue on the bottom though, which is where I most want growth. I'm going to keep going, though and see what happens. I'm also in the process of trying to shed a few pounds...or 40, so I'm curious and slightly nervous to see what effect that will have on my breasts.

The pictures on the left were taken at the end of September 09, and the pictures on the right were taken tonight or 11/3/10. I apologize for the differences in lighting, I broke my digital camera.

Attachments

• sept09tonov10a.jpg
    sept09tonov10a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 497
  • Sept09toNov10.jpg
    Sept09toNov10.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 451
P

piccolina

You are looking great!! The growth is obvious. Try not to worry so much about weight loss affecting your progress -- I know I have read about several girls who were surprised to lose some weight while being able to maintain their boobage, though I can't recall the specific girls. Anyone else know who I'm talking about?

32aa

WOW! 1yr! I'm sure I'm a slow responder too then but I definitely see a difference in your breasts and they definitely got bigger. It's been3 months for me and I don't really see much of a difference but the girls here always do. keep up the breast growing and always remember "never give up, never surrender" -galaxy quest ;D

brandy215

I think you look great! Definite progress! I know if you're like me, a year is an eternity. I'm all for instant gratification. But I keep reminding myself to stick with it because the end result will be worth however long it takes! I figure, I've gone my 26 years without anything, so a year or so to gain some isn't that bad. ;D

Diosa

i can totally see a difference your boobs are fuller and bigger... how lazy where you if you dont mind me asking? how many times a week you noogled?

32aa said:
WOW! 1yr! I'm sure I'm a slow responder too then but I definitely see a difference in your breasts and they definitely got bigger. It's been3 months for me and I don't really see much of a difference but the girls here always do. keep up the breast growing and always remember "never give up, never surrender" -galaxy quest ;D
We see a difference because there is one! I think when you see your boobs everyday and are worried nothing is happening it is easy to think that nothing is when it is...urrggghhhh...does that make sense?

Caprition - your boob growth is obvious and awesome! If you say you are a bit of a lazy bones with the NB then we can assume that what you have there is permanent growth. Whoop! to that. Can't wait to see what the next year brings to you and your chest!!

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The growth is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Just for a quick
question, How much time are you refering to when
you said a bit lazy with the system??
Keep up the good work, and more growth will soon
come to you!!!
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the loose & will sneak up on you
when you least expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Hi there Caprition,

Mama thinks you have really really shown allot of growth.Don't worry about being a lazy noogler, just stay with it. You look great. Hugs my dear

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

immabe

There is a huge difference in your pictures!
I can see them drooping down because they are getting heavy.

Caprition

Hi everybody! Thank you for your support and kind words! I'm just so impatient :p. I think it IS permanent growth because I hadn't noogled for 3 days before taking the 2nd pic. I'm going to try to be more dedicated. When I say lazy I mean that I noogled usually 4-5 days a week for 40min-1.5hr depending on the day. I took a month off for a vacation as well. I've been kind of sporadic.