205.4 KB · Views: 235
  • PicsArt_1372957251000.jpg
    PicsArt_1372957251000.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 224
  • PicsArt_1372703013692.jpg
    PicsArt_1372703013692.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 226

oodellaly

Congrats, that's wonderful! It must be awesome to have responded so quickly. You had a lot of breast tissue to start with, and your breasts looked great before, but your cleavage now is :eek:

happy@e

Hi oodellaly! Thanks .. Maybe bec I breastfed and lost weight .. I looked good with tiny waist and bigger hips and butt 41 inches lol .. but my breast looked horrible .. sagging :) im doing my chest exercises as well ..but now I can say NB is working ! Patience and dedication is the key!

happy@e

Thanks bustybabe : )Its my 3rd month this 18 .. i was hesitant at first to post my pics .. but I thought I should share my experience to inspire others .. just really as surprised with the results .. It is what it is – something I didn't expect.. it changed the shape of my breast and it gave me the cleavage I've been wanting lol .. also im using the same bra to keep track of my progress. This serves as a motivation cuz I know it's working ! Hopefully .. I'll reach my goal :)

BustyBabe

Those bras are really taking a beating :p! I don't think I've ever seen such dramatic proof. Gee, some people don't even get those kind of results after pumping for years!

And I thought you looked great before too. Can't see any of the sagginess you mentioned, and I would have never thought you had children.

I'm sure everyone's glad you posted, you are quite the inspiration ;D. What's your technique? How often do you pump, how hard, etc.

happy@e

Thanks again Bustybabe :) im delighted with my new toy really .. Its quite funny cuz I managed to hide it from my husband and kids for a month .. :( but it's hard ! I pump for 2 hrs a day average and I'm enjoying the results so ..I told my husband about it and convinced him that he'll benefit from it .. cuz he commented one time that my breasts looked like "headlights" lol after the confession I religiously pumped for 4 hrs a day .. 1 hr morning .. 1 hr lunch nd 2 hrs before bedtime .. I pump nd hold for hrs .. I swell from 1 to 1.5 inch the most ..then massage with coconut cream then hot shower ..massage again ..its addicting in a good way

oodellaly

Your routine sounds great, very consistent and the frequency of sessions/massaging seems to have worked out great for you. Noogling really is addictive in a good way! I think the bra comparison is super helpful because it's sometimes hard to gauge growth otherwise.

It's also awesome that you had the guts to confess to your husband! My boyfriend has been bugging me lately to spill the details about certain suspicious activities that he nearly caught me in the act of :-[. I just told him it's a personal project that is kind of embarrassing that I'll tell him about someday... lol. He seems satisfied for now, but something tells me I can't hide it from him forever! Anyway, thanks for sharing. Your body really doesn't look at all like you had and breastfed 3 kids. I'm sure you'll reach your goal very soon!

BustyBabe

happy@e said:
Thanks again Bustybabe :) im delighted with my new toy really .. Its quite funny cuz I managed to hide it from my husband and kids for a month .. :( but it's hard ! I pump for 2 hrs a day average and I'm enjoying the results so ..I told my husband about it and convinced him that he'll benefit from it .. cuz he commented one time that my breasts looked like "headlights" lol after the confession I religiously pumped for 4 hrs a day .. 1 hr morning .. 1 hr lunch nd 2 hrs before bedtime .. I pump nd hold for hrs .. I swell from 1 to 1.5 inch the most ..then massage with coconut cream then hot shower ..massage again ..its addicting in a good way

Well, I think he would have noticed something was going on sooner than later. Those seem hard to hide :p.

Thanks for sharing your routine! How hard are you pumping? Just enough to keep them on, as hard as you comfortably can, etc?

happy@e

THanks for the encouragement oodellaly :) :)
I really want to keep it a secret as long as I can but if you live together it's difficult at some point they will wonder what's going on ! Best of all since I can now pump seriously instead of hiding .. I can watch tv with the family for hours with my domes attached lol I bought a nursing bra that holds them and silk bathrobe cuz the XLs are heavy ..haha sometimes they still make fun of how I look like weird or something walking in the house with salad bowls attached to my breasts lol
@ bustybabe
since I'm starting out I do it several times a day I don't want to damage blood vessels that keep the circulation I Inc time as my skin Stretches..I don't over pump just enough suction to hold the cups for a long period of time and gently n Inc vacuum for like 20 secs .. plus can't stand the pressure!
I have no issues with bruising no red dots etc I get red ring marks but go away within mins. .
Im using XL cups bdw .. noticed that fat underneath my armpits slowly diminishing ! I'm really ecstatic ..my purpose just the sagging but the growth and overall appearance of my breast was a Bonus .. so with that keep pumping!

oodellaly

Salad bowls! LOL. I can't even imagine what the XLs would look like on me. I'm using mediums and they already seem kind of awkward. When I have to upgrade to larges, it will become impossible to hide I'm sure. The freedom around the house after your confession does sound nice though. When I move soon, my boyfriend and I will both start jobs working from home, so I think at some point I'm going to have to confess, especially because our new place will likely be smaller and all one level. Not looking forward to that conversation! :-[ Maybe it will be easier to talk to him about it once I have some more progress to back it up, otherwise he will just think I'm being silly. Maybe I'll show him your pics as proof that it works! LOL, toooootally kidding. Anyway, I'm glad it's working for you, I hope after I've had 3 kids I look half as good as you! You are definitely going to reach F cups at this rate. Go go go!

happy@e

Hi oodellaly!
I haven't read your stats .. I dont know your boobie Journey.. Anyway .. your comfortable with that .. whatever it is goodluck! Im just new ..I started Feb with herbs but ended up gaining weight :( I gained 1 inch frm breast though ..but I don't like the side effects .. that's when I decided to try noogleberry .. it was kinda quick maybe bec my breast tissue has already been enlarged and most likely return to its larger state .. I was 44 inches when I was pregnant lol and went back to 38 :( I have stretch marks on my breasts :(
its designed for growth overtime with continuous pumping .. retain growth from stretching and become permanent cuz I gained 39 for 2 weeks then after a month 40 etc ..i guess those who have been pregnant I seem to really swell much compared to those who haven't had children .. also the reason why I don't get bruises and red dots !
okay .. ill keep you all posted .. next time thanks for all the encouragement .. This is a Wonderful site indeed!

happy@e

Hello everyone!

IN My last update ..I measured 42.5 " after Noogling for 1 hr and so far ..has been a week and now its holding at 42" . I have been measuring pre and post noogling everyday.
By the way Bought some new bras today 34 DDD! OMG so much more comfortable and I tried several on and I filled them all so I'm confident with my new bras lol
Im just bothered that I don't feel any pains tingles etc.

Attachments

• IMG_20130718_3.png
    IMG_20130718_3.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 128
  • PhotoGrid_1374177232222.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1374177232222.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 139

happy@e

By the way .. found old pics .. well just for comparison lol

Attachments

• 2013-07-18 16.00.30.png
    2013-07-18 16.00.30.png
    452.1 KB · Views: 236

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Happy@e - fantastic progress! I wouldn't worry about not feeling tingling or pain. As you have breastfed kids in the past, I would think that your breasts have not shrunk back down, and ducts shut perhaps like some here. I would just keep pumping away and enjoy the trip to bigger fuller boobs! I'm jealous!