Progress

chriss

(.Y.)
Okey, after a long debate I decided to put my pictures online..
I think it's a good stimulation for me to keep Noogling and maybe I can help someone to figure out if Noogleberry works or not ^^

I want to be as "anonymous" as can!! ;) So I used Paint when you saw my background or something haha, ignore that :p

Toooo bad my laptop broke down, so i can't show the picture of me before I Noogled for the first time evah :(
But wellll.... in my pictures you see in the first (04-06-12) my breast before I Noogled that day. It's a few days ago that I for the letst time noogled
The second is a picture of my breast of the next day (05-06-12).
The third one is swelling (04-06-12)

On some of the pictures you can also see what I meant in this topic ^^ http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3791.0.html
You see that the next day my breast are darker :( Dammmnnn it's getting worse
But yeaaa, I love the swelling haha.
Oh btw I have some rash on my breast, it's because of the tape I use on my nipples. First was it a lot worse so i think my skin gets used to it. But maybe I have to find some new tape to use..

xxxx

Matt B

Damn Criss they look great.I had a hard time when I clicked on them they wouldn't open,but i saw enough to know you're going to do good with NB.

Matt ;D

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Damn Criss they look great.I had a hard time when I clicked on them they wouldn't open,but i saw enough to know you're going to good with NB.

Matt

Haha Yea i'm happy with the progress :D

Ow! Thankyou for noticing, and strange, I have the same thing. :S A few hours ago they worked perfectly..
I upload my pictures tomorrow again with another site. Hope that you see the pictures then in the original size. ^^

Matt B

Hey Criss,image shack removed them Why don';t you post them on the forum instead of image shack?

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Hey Criss,image shack removed them Why don';t you post them on the forum instead of image shack?

Hmm.. can you tell me how you do that? I thought you always have to upload :)

EDIT: No No wait, you don't have to type it all. ^^ I think it worked, I used another site. Now you see everything

Matt B

Hey girl, they look great!The difference in fullness is real noticeable and the nips are super! ;D

You're real computer savy so click on additional options and follow your nose you'll get it.If ya need some help let me know.

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Hey girl, they look great!The difference in fullness is real noticeable and the nips are super! ;D

You're real computer savy so click on additional options and follow your nose you'll get it.If ya need some help let me know.
Ogosh! I am ashamed, it's so easy hahaha. Thank u ;)

chriss

(.Y.)
boobieswanted said:
Wooww...Great progress!!!

Congrats.

Thankyou! :D
I'm even surprised haha. Didn't know there was sùch a difference in my breast, before and the next day after Noogle. The pictures really help to see the progress :)

Matt B

No problem Criss.I'm not sure but those other sites others can see your pics,but on the forum they have to be a member to view them.

bexy

hey chris u have gorgeous breats. :eek: the swelling is amazing. hope u find something else to cover your nipples, i gave up covering mine but i dnt get any swell at all anyway.

chriss

(.Y.)
rupert said:
hey chris u have gorgeous breats. the swelling is amazing. hope u find something else to cover your nipples, i gave up covering mine but i dnt get any swell at all anyway.

Thank you so much :D
I have to say, the rash is almost gone! Like my breast had to get used to it haha?! But I'm happy to say that the problem is almost gone :)

chriss

(.Y.)
I'm so happy!
Happy_spinning_boing_avatar_by_Yosh.gif

I found my old pictures, before I start with the Noogleberry and PM (I just took MACA and Fenugreek back then)
Don't know when, but I will put the pictures online, with update then - now. :)

Matt B

Congrats Criss,now you can really do a comparison.I'm looking forward to your new pics cuz I know you have grown.
And,I've been trying to figure out how to put moving things on posts but can't get it.can you help!

Matt ;)

chriss

(.Y.)
So I found the time to edit quickly! Here are before and after :D

And Hi Matt ! :) I'm curious what you think about it!!!
I think they really even out, and more cleavage!

And of course I'll help you! I found the moving thingie on this site: http://photobucket.com/images/happy%20moving/#!cpZZ11QQtppZZ20 : the 4 image.
Then put youre mouse on the image, there comes a menu:
Email & IM
Direct link
HTML code
Img code

I copied the IMG CODE and just paste on youre massage :) I hope its clear!! x

EDIT:
I think my breast in the before picture look a bit more heavier then my new pictures. But i think it's because my breast now are more even out, because my breasts now are definitely more heavier, i feel the difference! :) What do you all think? ^^

And I wanted to say that I started again with PM (for a week or so), and I feel the tingling and even pain sometimes in my breast!! I think this really is working! I even see a slight difference in the picture TODAY and 4-06-12

I already had PM for 3 months or so, but I think I bought not a good brand. I never feeld any tinglings in my breast. I now take PM from ainterol :)

Matt B

Hi Criss,they look great and they have evened out.
As for the motion stuff,i was talking about the forums' thingy.

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Wow pictures look great, looks like you have been getting some really good results. How long have you been using for? xx

chriss

(.Y.)
mumOf3Angels said:
Wow pictures look great, looks like you have been getting some really good results. How long have you been using for? xx

Hi :)

Thank you!!

Well before I pumped I just took MACA and Fenugreek.
When I started to pump I first used a cheep pumpthing for 2 months I think, than the pump brook. After that I started to Noogle since January.
First with the Large cups, then the Countered and then XL. Now I've recently bought the XXL with the soft cup rings!

I also took PM, but I think the brand wasn't good
And now I use PM from Ainterol for a week ^^

And @ matt. Thankyou for the compliment :) And oke sorry, this is how I did it!