Protein Shakes

that1spaztichik

From what I understand, the protein (whether it be from a shake, meat, etc.) is good and essential for new tissue development. Maybe Anastasia will chime in? lol

Anastasia916

guaranteed? umm...maybe I'm a little lost here, but is anything in life guaranteed? and seems kinda weird for you to ask that, it's not like we actually sell it or anything lol I personally have a high protein diet because I take BO (bovine ovary) to be exact I take Ultra Breast and for BO to be effective you must have a high protein diet, so the shakes are there if you can't get enough protein in throughout the day (it's recommended to get 80g to 90 something g of protein per day for BO to work) I eat alot of protein, but if I know I didn't get enough I will have a protein shake. Many over on the breast nexus forum say chicken feet soup works for NBE, the main reason is the collagen and protein, I also take collagen tablets. Now all you can do is try adding protein and shakes to your diet and after a month or more see how it's working for you, see if it's helping at all. I don't see how adjusting a diet is really that big of a deal, and lol the whole "is it guaranteed" bit kinda threw me off. NOTHING in NBE is guaranteed to work for everyone, period. Everyone is different, no two people react the same to NBE methods. My suggestion is to go read up on www.breastnexus.com on the various things to help with NBE and you can add them to your NB routine if you like. Protein is always good when trying to grow anything. But I can't sit here and say I can guarantee it will work, that just sounds like I'm selling snake oil.

annalove

Thank you anastasia but sorry i probably should've asked if protein was proven to work well with noogleberry. That's what i wanted to know

Anastasia916

*face palm* proven, guarantee, they all mean the same thing, no it's not proven and not guaranteed. To be proven there would have to be clinical studies. It's all theory just like anything in NBE. If you want to try it, go for it, if not then don't, it's that simple. I really don't see the big deal, if you think the added protein to your diet will help then try it, what do you have to lose? It's not a big deal to alter a diet. If you don't think it will work then don't try it. Geez. I don't understand why you are trying to be so technical over protein. We aren't selling it to you. So why would Lucy or anyone else here need to "prove" or "guarantee" it works. It's not like I'm saying, yea protein helps my results with NB, now buy this brand which I sell, no I'm saying that many believe extra protein helps in growing boobies as boobies use protein to grow. That's all, take it like it is. I think you are too bent up on it being "proven" or "guaranteed" because you are scared NB won't work for you. Stop being scared, just do your thing and eventually it will work.

annalove

Umm first off NB is working for me, secondly i wasn't trying to make it a BIG deal lol i feel you were kinda exaggerating. I clearly see that lucy isn't selling it and i'm sorry if it seemed that way. It was for the ladies who actually tried it and i do understand that just because something works for one it doesn't mean it will work for everyone, but it being protein, i wasn't sure. I felt that it doesn't hurt to ask. And yes i should have worded it differently.

Anastasia916

I think NB can work on it's own really, and everyone is different, there are fast responders and slow responders. No one can really say for sure if something is the cause of their growth because it just could be the NB alone. I have a high protein diet because I also take BO. Is it responsible for my growth? Probably, but I can't prove it. And you are asking for something that no one can answer. Some people grow with just taking fenugreek while others don't. All you can do is try, if it's not working for you then after a while stop. I've done plenty of various things for NBE the past 4 years, there were things I took that didn't work. Like some say soy milk helps, I tried it for a couple months and no difference, so I stopped it and went back to regular milk. It wasn't a big deal to me. So like I said you want to try it, go for it see how it works for you, if not then don't. I think NB can work just fine on it's own but for the slower responders they try to experiment with different things to help the NB process along. It's all experimentation. And I wasn't trying to jump on you, it's just some don't see results they want with NB right away and they tend to go a bit overboard trying to find that miracle thing, when in reality there is no miracle, NBE takes time and commitment. And I'm glad you are seeing results with NB. But yea, actually a doctor will tell you a high protein diet is good for maintaining a healthy weight and lean muscles. So really you can't lose with at least trying. You don't have to drink protein shakes, you can just eat protein rich foods. I normally get 80g or more in protein from my diet alone, it's only very seldom I don't and that's when I have a shake or a bar. I get non-flavored whey protein isolate and I put it in chocolate or strawberry milk, I put it in smoothies, I mix it in soups, etc. It's very versatile and can be used in most anything.

From my experience if I don't get 80 to 90 something grams of protein per day, I don't get as much growth signs, tingles, soreness, itches, etc. and I don't grow as much in that month. But again, I take BO and BO works on a high protein diet, it feeds off the protein to create breast growth. So that could very well be that I take BO, I can't say it works alone with NB. But you can always try it, and let the others know if it worked for you without taking BO.

But this is the same with water intake. I notice if I don't drink enough water throughout the day that night when I pump I only get 1/4 inch of swelling. But if I drink 2 liters of water throughout the day (about 64 oz) then I get anywhere from 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches of swelling. So I think for NB water is key. And no I can't prove or guarantee it works, I just know that's from my own experience. But I drink water for general health anyway. It helps with my acne, my hair, etc.

In whatever you decide to try or not try, I wish you the best and hope you get the results you're looking for!

annalove

Thank you :) a while back i had ordered the vanilla whey protein from avalon essentials and i can't stand the flavor! And it makes me feel sick so i'll consider trying protein bars and other ways, especially since i'm about to start taking bountiful breast pills.

Anastasia916

Yea I hate flavored protein shake mixes. I buy the NOW brand non-flavored whey protein isolate. It's affordable and good, the isolate is easier for the body to digest also. But yea I rely on my diet more than the protein shakes or bars for my daily protein. I eat alot of tuna, meat in general, nuts, seeds, eggs, etc. If you look at how much protein is in the things you eat everyday, you will be surprised how much protein you actually already eat. I was eating about 70 something grams per day before I started BO then when I started it I just ate more of the protein rich foods and less of the other stuff. But I make sure to get enough fiber so my digestive track stays regular, I sometimes put prune juice in my smoothies also. Good luck with Bountiful Breast though.

secret

i'm not quite sure about NB , but if you are taking breast Enlargement pills its good to take certain about of protein through the day.

hz

I just wanted to add the reason why protein may give better results. The body is made up of protein, the cells, the hormones, the enzymes, they're all protein. So it makes sense that you would need more protein when growing especially. That's why body builders use protein shakes, because they can't build muscle cells without protein. Same thing with breasts. There are many options to increase protein intake, like Anastasia has pointed out. But it is hard for anyone to say something helps in growth because there are way too many factors to consider. At least we know noogling alone grows breasts ;).

Gaia2011

hi

good idea to take GABA tablets. I don't think protein is important if you eat enough rich protein foods daily, The key is hormones not the proteins. Gaba balance the hormone and cause Human Growth Hormone. I am planning to start talking this tablet when i start to noogle, along with flexseed oil. I was thinking of taking BO but decided against it.. Gaba is the way I believe. Good luck :)