pueraria mirifica

SydKait

I just have some questions about PM. Im considering taking it after I run out of my other herbs.

Is there a specific brand anyone would recommend?
Whats the recommended dosage?
Is it a "stand alone herb" that shouldn't be mixed with other herbs due to its potency?

Any input would be great. :)

Matt B

Hi Belle,Brand wise I don't know the gals here prefer. And yes it's a standalone herb.It's also the most powerful phytoestrogenic herb there is. So,if you are estrogen dominant you may want to tread lightly.
You're getting good results so I'd be patient.Your last pics were great and really showed increased size.
Do some research on the PM before you start using it.

Matt, ;)

SydKait

Thank you Matt! Im looking to get some from Thailand where its grown, i hear if its from anywhere else its probably scam. But yes it will be a while before I try it. I want to do a lot a research first because it seems pretty powerful.

I read this interesting article on it

http://www.alternative-doctor.com/anti-ageing/pueraria.html

which claims it shouldn't effect you if your estrogen dominate. I dont know if thats true or not but regardless, id take low dosages anyway.

I unfortunetly couldnt get my hormons tested. My provider dosent have that service, and theres no way I could pay for it. :(
Ill just have to be extra careful.

lexuswoman

Hi Belle,

I don't know much about PM and have never personally used it, but Ainterol is a brand I recall some on this forum using. I'm pretty sure that Barbie11 uses only the Ainterol PM spray before noogling. I think Tank Girl uses PM too, not sure if pills, spray or both. Another brand I"ve heard of is Bella's Beautiful Bust. Then there's the chewing gum called Bust-Up which has PM in it. I've read about some on here that use PM for part of their cycle, then herbs for the other half. Hope this helps!

Lex ;)

SydKait

Thanks Lex,

its been super difficult figuring out which brand I want to go with. Iv read that Ainterol is from the US and is a scam. *sigh*
Finding the right product is like pulling teeth sometimes. :-\

Matt B

Hi Belle, I do remember some PM.Blusherr got hers on E-bay from a company called bluepoint I think.She also started lactating at age 20 and wasn't pregnant.
Your doctor wouldn't check your estrogen level?That doesn't make sense.

Matt, ;)

SydKait

I dont have a doctor because I dont have medical insurance. I go to planned Parenthood for all my women health crap. :p