PUMP PROBLEMS???

E

electricalstorm

Hello
I have just started noogling yesterday. I was having problems maintaining vacuum. I had to pump the pump every 5 seconds. I tried with creme and without. With rings and without.
I noticed if I pinch the tube, going to the pump, the vacuum leak stopped. Is this normal or is my pump defective?

Thank you
Terri

C

catlady

Mine does the same. I pump every few seconds. Are you loosing all suction? I thought I was but I noticed that as I pump and my skin stretchs I need to pump more and my boobs are filling more of the cups each time. It's like I pump to a point and then the skin stretchs and it feels like I lost suction but it is the skin stretching so I need to pump more to stretch more, if that makes sense.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear catlady and electricalstorm, we did have a small batch of pumps which had a fault with the cylinder but this has been addressed and there is a previous post about this. It could be that you have a pump from this batch or if you are new and/or using cup rings, these can cause leakage initial until the soften. You coud try using plenty of cream or vaseline at the base to get a good suction. Please email me off forum so i can help you individually to solve this.

best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

E

electricalstorm

catlady said:
Mine does the same. I pump every few seconds. Are you loosing all suction? I thought I was but I noticed that as I pump and my skin stretchs I need to pump more and my boobs are filling more of the cups each time. It's like I pump to a point and then the skin stretchs and it feels like I lost suction but it is the skin stretching so I need to pump more to stretch more, if that makes sense.
Hello Catlady Yes I am losing all vacuum, I pump to a point then I watch them shrink back down in about 1 minute. Thank you for responding to my post. I look forward to talking with you again.

E

electricalstorm

noogleberry said:
Dear catlady and electricalstorm, we did have a small batch of pumps which had a fault with the cylinder but this has been addressed and there is a previous post about this. It could be that you have a pump from this batch or if you are new and/or using cup rings, these can cause leakage initial until the soften. You coud try using plenty of cream or vaseline at the base to get a good suction. Please email me off forum so i can help you individually to solve this.

best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com
Thank you Lucy I will do this right now.

C

catlady

Contacted Lucy problem solved!!
The NB customer service is the best they address your problem Fast you don't wait days for a response I have gotten responses back within minutes When I contacted them to ask about prices for the large cups it was on a weekend and I still got an answer in less then an hour. This comapany and this forum really go out of their way to help. THANK YOU ;D ;D

D

Dixieland

I have had to keep doing that the whole time I have had my pump! I just thought it was me!!! Anyway, I tried bending over my tubing and walah! no lost suction....I e-mailed Lucy.
Dixieland

E

electricalstorm

Hello Dixieland
I am glad you are able to figure out your suction problem. I was frustrated not being able to maintain suction. Lucy has addressed the problem very quickly.
Terri

F

flocho0308

I just received the breast pump today. I'm having prob using it. :'(The suction doesnt stay long (less then a couple second) and no matter which cup i use my right boob don't seem to get the suction.. donno y! and Im sure there is no gap between the cup and my skin.. pls help

M

Monica

Hello flocho0308,
I got the system today too. I was very excited to try it straight away, but just like you I couldn't keep the vacuum long enough (coulpe seconds or so) and had to repump all the time. But I'm very hopefull. Maybe it's because I use the foam rings and am losing suction through them. Hopefully that will fix itself with time. I think we just have to keep trying. Do you use the foam rings?
And like girls here on the forum say, body lotion helps a lot to keep the suction. Good luck to you!