Pumping Methods?

emmz

What is the best pumping method to see growth? When I pump I usually just pump as far as I can go and leave it like that for 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I have to pump again when I feel like i'm losing some suction, I'll do a little pump to make sure it's to its full potential.

I hear that some people pump and release after a couple of minutes and then pump again...

What do you think works best? Does it depend on breast size?

Thank You

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
emmz said:
What is the best pumping method to see growth? When I pump I usually just pump as far as I can go and leave it like that for 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I have to pump again when I feel like i'm losing some suction, I'll do a little pump to make sure it's to its full potential.

I hear that some people pump and release after a couple of minutes and then pump again...

What do you think works best? Does it depend on breast size?

Thank You
Some pump up and hold for seven minutes, release but not fully loose contact then wait two minutes and pump up and hold for seven minutes. Some do a half hour or two half hour sessions a day.

Jenni

If there were a pumping method that worked better than the rest, then I think everyone would be using it. It differs from person to person.

That being said, many stick to the 7:2 method because of the science behind it. You may have seen some threads that discuss it. I remember reading somewhere that the pressure from the rings can cut off blood flow and suffocate the cells. Since good circulation is an important part of noogling, this could be unhelpful.

However, I am not saying that it it what works best for everyone. When I started using NB, I didn't know the 7:2 method even existed, and I was still able to find a routine that worked well for me. I also have good results from hydronoogling, and I don't have the patience to refill the domes that often. But that's just me.

It doesn't seem that breast size would have anything to do with this, again, since it is more about blood flow than anything. I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but I think that is just something that everyone's body responds to a little differently.

Whatever you do, try to stay consistent in it for at least a month. That way, you can adjust your routine as necessary. If you are jumping around between techniques day to day, it will be harder to narrow down what is helping and what you could do differently.