Pumping Methods?

emmz

What is the best pumping method to see growth? When I pump I usually just pump as far as I can go and leave it like that for 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I have to pump again when I feel like i'm losing some suction, I'll do a little pump to make sure it's to its full potential.

I hear that some people pump and release after a couple of minutes and then pump again...

What do you think works best? Does it depend on breast size?

Thank You

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
emmz said:
What is the best pumping method to see growth? When I pump I usually just pump as far as I can go and leave it like that for 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I have to pump again when I feel like i'm losing some suction, I'll do a little pump to make sure it's to its full potential.

I hear that some people pump and release after a couple of minutes and then pump again...

What do you think works best? Does it depend on breast size?

Thank You
Try different methods to find out what works best. I did half hour sessions twice a day at the beginning with no release of vacuum. My 'pecs' swelled and then four or five hours later the swelling went down. For about six months have been seven minutes Noogeling, two minutes release but not full loss of suction. I have gone from almost flat to about a A cup size and my 'pecs' seem to stay at that size. Also tried AINTEROL™ Pueraria Mirifica Breast Cream applied after pumping session. That might have done some enhancement too.