Pumping one breast at a time?

SequinDreams

I've been Noogling for 3 weeks now, and I'm getting a little frustrated with the fact that my right breast seems to 'inflate' a lot more while Noogling. It's not noticeably bigger outside of Noogling, but clearly is from the fact that it reacts a lot more quickly when I'm Noogling. I don't want my left breast to end up smaller, so does anybody have any advice for how to Noogle one breast at a time?

I've got the medium breast system, so in order for me to pump one breast at a time at the moment, I have to put both cups on (since they're attached, I can't get any suction in the left cup without the right cup also being used) and then just block off the air to the right cup by folding the tubing over and pinching it with my fingers. Needless to say, it's something of a hassle! Is there a more simple way to do this?

amelie

Hi, you could remove the whole T-tubing and attach only one dome to the remaining tube. At least that´s what I do when I want to pump one side at a time (I´m using the mediums too).

The other thing you can do, if you want to pump both at the same time, is to pump both for a while, then fold the tube of the breast that swells the most, and pump a little bit more so as to give the other breast a little more pressure.

SequinDreams

Thanks amelie. I've been doing the latter suggestion, but as soon as I unfold the tubing, the right breast (the slightly larger one) just swells to the same amount! Frustrating.

I'll have to try removing the T tubing, see how that works out.

Teeny Tiny

One other thing you can try is using two airlocks if you have them and put one on each dome, then one disconnect piece on the end of the pump tubing. That way if you can pump them both at the same time and pump one more/less than the other, or you can pump one at a time, or pump one longer than the other and easily be able to remove one at a time. That's what I've been doing since I started to try to get my smaller breast evened out with my larger one. If you don't have two airlock kits you can also use check valves, that's what I use because I have no airlocks. In case you don't know what they are, check valves are one way air valves that are used in different applications, one is on aquarium air lines to prevent water from being able to back up into the air pump. They can be bought at just about any store that sells aquarium supplies in the pet department if they have one. I buy mine at Wal-Mart, here's what they look like...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aqua-Culture-Check-Aquarium-Valve-1-ct/10536141

Here's a link to how I use them, the only difference I've made is switching from the brass elbows to plastic ones so I don't have the nasty buildup on them from the moisture that can be experienced inside the domes and lines. Also I don't use the foam rings anymore either.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1464.msg12145.html#msg12145

Hopefully this will be useful for you.

samy

you can tape one cup from inside no need to fold the tube or buy a airlock.it did work for me hope it works for you.