Pumping question for cup size

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Hello fellow Nooglers,

I have a question regarding the size of my cups that I just received. This is my second day pumping and I feel like maybe I should have gotten the next size up. I bought the Large Airlocks with the rings because I am a B cup, 1 full B and the other a small B, but it seems like I'm almost all the way to the end of the cup and when I pump it to feel that really good pull then my nipple is against it. I know there are a lot of you that are at expert level on here that would have some great input. I hope you can see in the pic I attached how close the nipple is to the end. Any and ALL comments will be appreciated...

Thank you,
the newbie :-*

DesiringCs

Re: Pumping PIC with question for cup size

So I just pumped again, this time for a good solid hour, but what concerns me is that i am not even left with a pink color. I hope I am doing this right. I did go ahead and buy the xl contoured cups just in case though.

DesiringCs

Re: Pumping pic with question for cup size

Because I want to have with/without bra pics for comparison as I'm growing.. this is the little bit of cleavage i have right now with an underwire at week 1. :-[

Attachments

• Wk 1 w:bra.jpg
    Wk 1 w:bra.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 259

MissNell

Woa! So beautiful! I would deff go up in size of dome. Sometimes too small of a dome inhibits growth. Also where the breasts touch the dome itself, there is no negative pressure in the underlying tissue, thus no growth happens eventually, unless you are only looking for swelling.

DesiringCs

Hi Tardigrade,
Thank you :) I have moved to the larger domes and that helped quite a bit. I wish they made them wider to create that fuller breast, instead of, the suction feeling as it is pulling out. Thank you for replying. Have you been Noogling for a long time?

Lillyanne

DesiringCs said:
Hi Tardigrade,
Thank you :) I have moved to the larger domes and that helped quite a bit. I wish they made them wider to create that fuller breast, instead of, the suction feeling as it is pulling out. Thank you for replying. Have you been Noogling for a long time?

Have you tried without the foam rings?
Your breasts may have more room to fill out?

DesiringCs

Hi Lilly,
Yes, I have tried without the seals but I get A LOT better suction and more swell with the seals. How about you?

noogler 24

i just fill 1/3rd of large contoured cups ..i hope this works for me..i swell half to 1 inch n i m in my 3rd week ..is it alright?

DesiringCs

Hi Noogler,

I started with the smaller cup and quickly went right to the end of it... so in my opinion, I would rather have more space to play with versus not enough. Hope that helps and good luck on your Noogling!