pumping

Roughly how long will it take for me to go from A cup to B cup?

• How long will it take for me to go up one cup size?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • How long will it take to go from an A cup to B?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sexycleavage

Hello everyone

I started using medium cups and found they didn't produce much results so I'm using large ones. I'm still a 36a and want to get to at least a C cup.

I've recently started with my large cups. Aiming for 45 mins twice a day. It seems to be a very slow process of growth and I'm starting to get impatient! How long do people think it will take me to go up one cup size? ???

Thank you
Liisa 8)

Tina

I wish it was that simple!

No one can say forsure how long it will take you, due to certain factors. Such factors include:how long you pump for, weight, metabolism, breastfed or not, genetics, other supplements you are taking, and diet. Ofcourse they are more but that is just a few.

I will say though, if you remain consistent in pumping you will see some results, what kind of results, only time will tell!

I would recommend sticking to the smaller cups and building up to the larger ones once you start to fill the medium cups right away. By doing that you give your body time to adjust and time to grow. If you start off with a size that is too big, I think you will slow down your potential for growth. Stick it out and see what works for you and what doesn't then adjust accordingly and stick to what does work and discard what doesn't work for you.

Anastasia916

sexycleavage, how long have you been pumping for? How long do you pump each day and how many sessions a day? What type of body type do you have? how old are you? how tall, how much do you weigh?

All of these things and more can factor your results. But I know if you give up too soon you won't see any results. I honestly don't see why this is so hard for people to do. I pump while doing other things I normally do, so it's not cutting into anything or my day. It's easy to do. Other things I tried were alot more work than this. Heck when I was taking herbs, I was taking over 24 pills a day! I think it's harder to take that many pills a day as apposed to pumping. And with herbs or any breast enhancement supplement you have to take it for 6 months to 18 months to see the full results! So really pumping is not more time than any other method of NBE, they all take time. Women go through puberty for an average of 5 years and your expecting to grow boobs within weeks? It takes time. Growing actual breast tissue does not happen over night. I have tried various methods of NBE the past 3 years and so far have gained about 3 1/2 inches. So it does work, it's just finding what works for you and you have to put the time and effort into it. The only instant breast enlargement or enhancement you can do is surgery and we all know the dangers of that. So just have patience hun, you'll get there.

sexycleavage

Hello Anastasia :)
Thanks for your message and encouragement, I know I need to be patient. Have you gone up a cup size and how long did it take?
I have been using the system for a month and a week. I use it for 45b mins twice or three times a day if I get time. I'm slim and 29 yrs old.
I'm 5'8" and about 8st 11.

You're cleavage looks fantastic, what size are you?
Best regards
Liisa

Anastasia916

No, I haven't gone up a cup size yet, well I think I could wear a 32C, just don't have one. I started my NBE journey a loose 32B, but an A was too small. Now I'm a full 34B. And after pumping I fit into a 34C. I'm not sure what 8st 11 is lol. But you are definitely alot taller than me. Do you have any kids, it seems the mothers on this board, especially those who breastfed seem to have better results. I guess one of the good things besides our babies health to come from those sore hurting nipples, the pain of breastfeeding, and our boobs being sucks dry lol. And in the pic on here I was wearing a 34B pushup bra, it was before using noogleberry. That bra is now too small for me. I can't wear my push ups anymore, only the 34B's with no padding. In my progress pics on the pic thread, I either take the pics nude or wear unpadded bras, so they are a better illustration of my progress.

A

angel

Hi Anastasia,
That is a fantastic pic you have there and as you say this was before you started noogling!!!
do you have some latest pic without a padded bra?
How long you have been on NB and when did you see the noticeable results.
I'm 34 with 2 kids,5.4" and have gone thru the breastfeeding era where the breast looked amazing.,but after that i lost a lot of weight and shrunk in all directions.
I need some inspiration here for the breast,girls....pl help and advise me .

Anastasia916

Angel, I have pics in the pic section of me topless and in nonpadded bras. And before I ever started NB I did other things for breast enhancement and grew a lil bit from them. I been using NB for about 3 months now, wow I had to go to my stats to see when I started lol. I have not measured in the past 3 weeks as I misplaced my measuring tape, I may have to go buy another one lol. Once I hit exactly 3 months I'll take more pics. But last time I measured, so far using NB, without swelling I have gained 1 1/2 inches. I started out 34 inches on the fullest part, and am now 35 1/2 inches. When I first started NB I was also taking herbs while noogling, I recently stopped the herbs and once my cleanse comes in the mail, I'm going to cleanse, then I might start on Bovine Ovary, or I might go back on the herbs. Recently, also I have not been able to pump everyday, I try to, but somedays I'm just too busy. But the past 3 days I've been pumping at least twice a day and I fill the large cups faster and faster and might have to get the XL's soon!

sexycleavage, when women have kids it doesn't mean we always get big boobs nor do we get to keep them! I personally was a 34A before pregnancy, but it was a firm and round 34A. While pregnant and breast feeding I went to a 34C. After breastfeeding I went to a loose 32B but all the A's were too small, but my breasts looked "matured" as in that slope shape, and my nipples became HUGE. My areolas became very big, it took a while for me to get use to them. But I think my breasts are too small for how big they are lol. Since doing different things in BE, before NB I was too big for a 32B was wearing a 34B, but it wasn't tight. Now my 34B's are tight since using NB, so I'd say I'm a full B now. And a 34C I can wear without looking ridiculous, but it's still loose. Now yes, I did gain some breasts after pregnancy, but not every woman does. For example, my cousin was a DD before the birth of any of her kids. She now has 3 kids, and is smaller than me! She is a loose 32B. She did not breastfeed. And her breasts sag too, she is always complaining they are "pancake tits". So not every woman is the same. And her sister was a 32B before the birth of her 2 kids, during pregnancy she did not gain ANYTHING!!! The breasts stayed the same size. Now she's a 32B still but looks like how mine use to, "matured". So don't go off having kids to get your boobies big lol, it doesn't always work.

sexycleavage

sexycleavage's progress!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm seeing the results of my pumping more now. I have grown one inch since I started a month ago.
I feel very happy as each time I pump one breast I can notice a difference, I'm excited about the future. Maybe I can do aswell as Kultzu!
I will post some photos in two months time! :D

Hope other people are feeling as confident as me! X