Question about snoogling?

Teeny Tiny

Hi all!
I've read a few postings that talk about snoogling. Well, I probably do more noogling during the day than I need to or should as it is. But I was curious about this snoogling. Several pumps out there warn about pumping too long, is it safe to noogle while sleeping? The thought of staying pumped for several hours while sleeping and waking up fully pumped instead of having to work at it all day to get back to the maximum size for the day is intriguing to say the least, but is it possible to pump too much? Just curious to see if anyone has any suggestions or advice about this snoogling? ???

Hi Teeny,

I have tried snoogling and i don't see any harm in it, but i always woke up and just had to take the domes off. (i went 6 hours max). You are more likely to get bruising, i think, as you have to clamp the tubes.

I ended up pumping for an hour or so and then went to bed and let out some air so i could hardly feel suction (there was good suction, but because i had prepared my boobs before hand, the skin had stretched abit). It was more comfortable, but i ended up having marks on my small side the next day, as the cup had slid towards my armpit area.

I have just bought a cleavage enhancer to be worn with a bra and have discovered that it kind of holds to cups together on my chest, so i will try snoogling again tonight with that on and see how it goes.

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the advice, I think once I get my new XL domes and the new softer rings I will give it a try. I have really sensitive skin and the old rings tend to make me red just using them for an hour at a time. Hopefully the new softer ones they have will help reduce this. And can you believe it, my progression has been so awesome that starting at a 34A I only used the medium cups for about a week, then moved on to the large ones. Now they're almost to small so I'm having to order the new XL's. I am so psyched! I can't believe it! Well thanks again for all of the good advice and info, it's greatly appreciated. ;D :eek: :D