question? does this promote breast milk?

A

adm

I couldn''t find if anyone has asked this? I am an "A" cup wanting atleast bigger B. I also wouldn't mind relactating but wondered if anyone produced milk from these products? thank u so much!!

B

booler

I was worried about that after reading about it on another forum. I would stop pumping it I started lactating. I don't want anything to do with that! Fortunately, I've seen no sign to think it will happen to me.
Booler

K

kultzu

Hi adm,

So far, I have not and it has been now almost two years since I have used NB.
I breastfed my daughter for one year. She will turn 6 in March.

Hope this helps,
Kultzu

Hi, i don't think it would promote breast milk, but may encourage stimulation if you were already lactating.
I looked into how to re-stimulate lactation (its been 3 and 1/2 years since i briefly breastfed). I wanted to increase my breast size and gain the anti-cancer benefit of lactation.

After looking into it, it seems more time consuming than noogleberry. It involves long massaging of the breasts twice a day and eventually using a breast pump. I also started taking goats rue (which are quite expensive) to stimulate the glands in my breasts to grow.
That was as far as i got and i found it to be abit too high maintenance. I can move around with noogleberry on, but had to be in a comfortable, sitting position with the breast pump.

There are sites that have alot of advice on the subject though (aimed at adoptive mums wanting to breast feed).
Hope this helps x

jojohnjo

Hy,
every pumping can promote breast milk by stimuation, but is rare if you are not breastfeed! ;)