Question: Fill 3/4 the Ls but can't fill the Ms?

OptimisticGirl

Hi!

I'm very happy with my progress so far. I haven't grown much yet, but my growth is steady, I believe. At least swelling in the domes are getting better.I started with the Ms and then when I could fill 3/4 of them, I ordered the L domes and used them after 30-1h with the M domes. For over 1 month, I can fill 3/4 the L domes now (my righty swells over the 3 mark and my lefty swells to the 3 mark) but still can fill the M completely. Recently, my nipples are very sore when pumping with the M because they touch the wall and are squeezed so hard.
I wonder if anyone has the same problem with me? What did you do, especially with your nipples? I can't tape them because mine are really sensitive.

Teeny Tiny

One suggestion I would give would be to stop using the M's if you can use the L's without using the M's first. Also make sure you're using plenty of lubrication, and if you can find some I would recommend using some utter butter on the sore nipples, it should help relieve the pain and sensitivity and help them heal quicker. Here's a link so you can see what I'm talking about...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Udderly-Smooth-Udder-Cream-12oz-TUB-/390083507817?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Skin_Care_test&hash=item5ad2c9f669

Hope this helps, and hope your poor nipples feel better and heal up soon. Trust me, I know what you're going through, been there, done that, going through it again now. :'(

T

tavia

lol... you need to just use the L cups now, u have grown out of the mediums suga... move on kiss the smaller boobs goodbuy x

cleo

OptimisticGirl, I've had exactly the same experience, thought I was the only one!! I've grown 2inches in 9 months and still don't fill the mediums but fill the large about 3/4 after a 2 hour session. I think its because I've grown wider and the mediums are just too narrow to get all my breast into them. I just don't bother with the mediums any more so you should probably just use the large from now on. I also had a problem with sore nipples but I always tape mine without any problems.

OptimisticGirl

Thank you TT , Teeny Tiny and cleo,

I heard that I have to fill the Ms completely until there are no room left? There are still a little space, and I still can get swelling from the Ms, then what?
OMG, what will I do with my two M domes? They are such close friends :(

T

tavia

na u dont have to fill them completly, u jsu have to get to a point where using them doent give proper suction any more, where yr boobs conat be pumped to there maximum (without pain of course)
ive got my large domes and an old nb pump and tubing in my wardrobe, i dont know what to do with them