question regarding explaining your "up and down" breast size due to swelling if

dreambig

in a new relationship? Im not actually in a new relationship but I made a mistake of posting a picture of myself on a dating site with my boobs right after noogling looking like I am a big C but I am in fact maybe a large A at most if Im not pumping. I can go 24 hours being a "B" but the picture I posted is defiantly false advertising.

I have been talking to this guy and think if I ever met him he would being wondering where my boobs went lol..don't know what to do and thinking I should stop talking to him altogether so I wouldn't have the embarrassment if the time came if I met him..

Don't think I will do that again and will be posting pictures of myself with normal size from now on!

James

Post another "normal" picture. Possibly remove the first one, but I would suggest you do so after a couple of weeks. If you really think that this guy is worth dating, don't let this boob issue get in the way. If he really likes you it won't matter. Later when your relationship gets more intimate, tell him about your noogling, don't keep it a secret.

If he brings up the subject of boob size just based on the pictures, tell him about your noogling right away.