Quest's noogling adventures!

Questing

Hi everyone!

I ordered my NB today, I'm so excited for it to arrive! Also, as a quick sidebar, how good is the free international shipping.

I am 19, from Australia, and my goal in terms of noogling involves maintaining (or regaining) the amount of breast tissue I currently have, during weight loss. When I was lurking on the forums I noticed lots of usage of the phrase 'boobie greed' in the noogling vernacular, and I think that's a good way to describe what I have already - I am totally and disgustingly vain about my breasts and I don't wish to lose them! I also hope to improve the shape and firmness of le boobies, perhaps getting a bit more cleavage and fill towards the top. Has anyone got some good techniques they would recommend to fulfill these goals?

Here is the start of my documentation, just some quick front and side photos of how my tits are right this moment.

I am looking so forward to getting started here, the forum has a great family spirit, and I hope we can share our successes together!

Attachments

• Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 755
  • Photo 15.jpg
    Photo 15.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 626

that1spaztichik

Holy cow, you have GORGEOUS BREASTS!!!!! You want to noogle them???? I see why you are so vain about them-they are beautiful! Girl, it's so funny because people have told me this...but I'm serious when I say it to you...if I had your breasts, I wouldn't even feel the need to noogle. However, I understand the desire, and I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great, you have so much tissue to begin with. What size domes are you getting?

LAWMANN2004

HI! What a head start you have gotten on some of us.
The system will work and you will see some swelling on the
top of your breasts.
Rember to go slow and to take your time, and your new boobies
will be here soon!!
Welcome to the new you.
Jamie2

morghyn

OMG :eek:
I looked at the pictures without reading and I thought it was already the result after using NB!!! ;)
will not be difficult to maintain the good condition of start! welcome in this forum!
sofia

jnorton22002

Oh my dear Quest

Like thats1 said, you have absolutely wonderful boobage now. I would die for boobs like yours. Anyway, so much for me dreaming. Girl, welcome to our world. We are so happy to have you. Yes boobie greed is running rampant here. I, myself have it but it is going very slowly ??? ??? :'( :'(. You will do well I'm sure. by the looks, I'm thinking you should have ordered the xxl? Good noogling my dear. Hugs Mama J

Remember to noogle slowly, don't use too much pressure to begin with :-*

melons

OMG !! :eek: ARe you insane ??? You wanna noogle them ?? Dont get me wrong ... But they look like really well done implants !!!

Are you sure you wanna noogle them ??? If I had boobs like yours I would not ask God for anythign else in this wolrd !! Trust me !!

Welcome to noogleberry , it would be really interesting to see your noogling journey :) Good Luck

luv,
melons

P.S. - To develop boobiage at the top hold/push the domes up towards ur collarbone and then start pumping

Questing

Wow, so many compliments, my head might explode! My boobs honestly aren't all that, I think the angle of the photo makes them look better than they actually are. Thank you all very much for your kind words, welcoming and advice! I'll post an update as soon as I have my first noogle!

junjo

If I look one more second I might die of jealousy

So good luck on your journey! Your boobies are really gorgeous and huge. As the other girls said, if I had like half of what you have I'd be a happy woman

mousette

I agree with everyone so far. Those look really really nice. What size are you now and before you lost weight? You may want to take pics with your arms down to the sides. When the arms are lifted they pull the breasts up and out and it is hard to get a similar photo for comparison later.

that1spaztichik

I'm also curious as to what size they are. They look like D's to me, but of course it depends on your rib measurement, as well, which is harder to capture through a photo. I can't wait until I get that much outward growth!!

eva_bs

WWWOOOWWW!!!!
You have already AMAZING boobs!!!!!! They look BIG already!!!! :)
I wish you all the best with the NB!!!!
:-* :-* :-*
Good Luck Dear!

*wolf whistles*

Good luck on your noogling journey. You have fabulous breasticles already so I guyess any progress will make them look even more awesome.

32aa

I don't know you but can I ask you a favor ??? ? Can we switch boobs? Cuz your boobs are amazing!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I would feel like the luckiest girl in the world if I had those boobs. Aww come on, how about for one day? lol just kidding ;), I wish you good luck on your accomplishment and welcome you to the noogle family. Your breasts are to die for!!!

Questing

Hahaha, oh god, I really am flattered beyond belief right now! In response to a couple of questions in the thread, I'm an Aussie 10DD/E, I'm fairly sure that's a US 32 band size? Anyway, Lucy recommended the XL cups for me, so I think that should be coolio.

Also, I might just mention that I'm really taken aback by all the amazingly nice things you are saying. It's so strange to hear these things when you take into account the weird relationship I have with my breasts. Growing up, and even now sometimes, I'd hate their tendency to ruin the fit of clothes, make me look overweight, make some men think they are entitled to treat me like a piece of meat, or cause my family/friends to make embarrassing jokes during my sensitive early adolescent years. I really don't wish to irritate you by bemoaning a 'problem' that lots of people would happily take on, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a little bit jealous of more modestly endowed chests too! Grass is always greener and all that. :p

Until relatively recently I was often very unhappy with my breasts - I thought they were ugly, lopsided, saggy, veiny, sticking out too much east and west. I learned to accept and even like them with the help of the following website, I'm not sure if you know it or not:
http://www.007b.com/

But if you go to the 'normal breasts' gallery, I think you will find it an interesting view. My experience with looking at the pictures was a very emotional one as I realized that my breasts are perfectly normal, just as they are. Not only normal, but they are all mine, and I don't have to tolerate being told that they don't match up to the hard, round orbs that are glorified in media culture. Please give it a look, I think that every woman who has ever felt depressed about the look of her breasts should know about it.

Again, thank you for all your kind words, advice, and welcoming! What a great forum.

didi1959

Hello & Welcome Young Lady From Down Under (I'm From Canada),

You've got boobs many of us would die for, therefore, I understand your wishing to be proactive and Noogling to prevent your breasts from suffering any damage from your weight loss.

I have always had very small breasts and have just started, at 50 years old, to use the Noogle to add some proportion (1 or 2 cup sizes) in order for me to feel good with myself. It is also important to me that Hubby be comfortable with my appearance. He prefers smaller breasts, as many men who have posted on the very interesting website you mentionned (http://www.007b.com/)

Looking forward to reading your posts.
Hugs,
Didi

I've seen that site. Isn't it amazing? I can imagine that it was very hard for you growing up with big boobs. I knew a few girls who did the same and it did seem to affect them in quite a way. I am so glad that,now a woman you have come to accept them because they are truly beautiful and I can only imagine you will come to love them even more when you are Noogling

Boobalicious

Quest - those boobs are absolutely beautiful. I would want to protect my assets too if mine looked like that!! i hope you get on well with the NB as I am sure you will. I had a look at that website and it is absolutely amazing!

Good luck on your journey hunny

Boobilicious ;)

sliptinge

I am absolutely inlove with your breasts. Very hot. You have great shape and fullness! I hope my boobs look like yours when I'm finished my NB journey. :)