Quest's noogling adventures!

Gaia2011

my god... I do not understand why you feel the need to pump them...

You have huge breasts! I think you have self esteem issues to start with and you should be grateful for the size of your breasts. 10DD/E ??? Just be glad you have boobs while women here barely have any.. Its like those beautiful women who are so insecure and start to operate on their face and gain plastic surgery...and started to look ugly at the end...

Take it easy girl... You have amazing boobs and get over those issues you have in your head!

that1spaztichik

I hate to butt in, but I don't feel it's our place to judge. We are all here for a common goal-to increase our bust size. We are all difference ages, races, genders...but the common goal is all the same. Let's just support each other on the journey, and admire Quest's already amazing boobs...noogling will only make them better!

Questing

Well, only because you mentioned it, I do have self esteem issues. If you know the magic way to "get over it", I reckon you should tell me, because that would be rad.

But such talk is beyond the point. I'm not sure if you read my original post thoroughly or not, but as I've mentioned, I wish to begin a noogling routine in order to help minimize the sags when I lose body fat and gain muscle, you get me? I also know that people use breast pumps to improve shape and firmness, so it's not necessarily all about size.

Then again, even if I was doing this to go all titzilla, I know I could trust the awesome people on this forum to cheer me on and support my noble endeavors!

H

hopefulgurl

Quest, you look amazing!!! I'm so jealous of your boobs!!

I think lots people have self-esteem issues (me included)... And yeah, there is no easy way of fixing that. But, I do think that is beside the point. Everyone has there own ideal, if you want larger, rounder, firmer, or whatever boobs, then I think we should all support that. I dont think it is any different than me wanting Ds or DDs (havent decided yet hehe).

Anyway best of luck to you hun! I really hope you achieve your goals with the noogleberry!

Gaia2011

honestly, I do not think they are sagging! You have an amazing body and boobs. Yes.. We all have body image issues... We just have to learn to be thankful for what we have.. Ok, I hope NB will improve the shape of your breasts and the way you desired them to be!

Best of luck!

that1spaztichik

AGREED! Your body looks AMAZING, as well as your boobs. I hope noogle helps you give them some more "oomph", if it's even possible for yours to get any better!

Lily13

I honestly haven't commented on your thread because I am absolutely jealous! lol You already look amazing girl! :-*

junjo

HAHAHAHAHAH TITZILLA!!! :D
that made my day

I understand that most people are quite shocked that you want to improve your breasts, I think they are perfect. But I guess it is like this to everyone, right? I have really small breasts and I want them bigger. You have big breasts and you want them to be really really perky. Someone would want them bigger and firmer. Rouder or even less round.
At the end of the day we look at ourselves through our eyes, so all of us would love to be satisfied. Just because I (and a lot of girls) would be satisfied with what you have doesn't make it wrong that you want to have something better.

I keep telling myself that noogling is not a self-esteem issue for me, but who am I kidding? Of course it is. I don't know about others, but I am noogling to see myself better, if I want to be better, I see something wrong, if I see something wrong, I am not satisfied, therefore I am not happy with what I see. At least, not as much as I'd like to.
There's always room for improvement, but it is a fact that you and me could be just as happy with what we have.

But I don't think there is nothing wrong in trying to get even better. That's what we do our whole lifes, right? We try to improve, to grow, even if it is our boobies ;D

Kiss, girl
and good luck

Questing

Hahahahaha I love this forum.

I should be receiving my NB within the next day or two, it's about time!

I can't wait to start pumping and start posting more regularly as I gain a bit of experience!

Diosa

wow girl your boobs are huge!!! NICE ! but i know what you mean when you say its for fullness, and good luck with your wight loss and noogling! ;)

im super curious to see how NB will work for you, this is all so exciting!!!

Questing

Okay, so I tried noogling for the first time today. The XL cups look fucking menacing. I watched flatty's very helpful video tutorial to get an idea about how to start, but I don't know if I really got anywhere! I started off with one cup only to get the hang, and when I pumped (for a minute or two straight), I simply could not feel any suction or pulling. I used plenty of lotion and was careful to seal off the third bit of tubing, so I'm not really sure what the problem is. Is this a common issue for beginners? What do you reckon I should do?

Lily13

If you aren't feeling any suction at all, then look for gaps at the sides of the domes near the armpit or around your breastbone. When I first got the large domes, it was impossible for the dome to lay flat on my chest. I'd make sure that you are in fact, making contact on all sides with the dome. If you find there are large gaps, then you may need to use a padding method or go down a dome size.

If you use one dome at a time, you'll have to keep the tube that connects to the other one sealed off the entire time. I personally use an airlock, so I can noogle one breast at a time without having to fuss with the tubing. :)

Maybe someone else has some advice for you too! The XL are huge from what everyone says! I'm no where even close to those yet. ;)

morghyn

I bought the cups L but now are full. Currently don't use the rings because it's bulky between the two breasts. I am convinced that with my chest I could not use the xl simultaneously without rings to fill the gaps. I have not tried it, but I would cut the rings around the cups after being attacked. maybe I will do this like a test with L cups when I'll don't use more to make sure that this makes sense.

sofia

Questing

Oh, sweet. Yeah, I thought it might be something to that effect. I have discovered a way to prevent gaps is to lean over to put the cup(s) on easily, then lay back on my bed so my breasts sort of flatten out and naturally fill the bottom of the cups a bit better. Using the soft cup rings was helpful but it is impossible to fit them both on my chest at the same time.

It is so funny watching your breasts grow as you pump! I did each breast for about ten minutes today to get accustomed to the process. I am also amused by "farting" breasts but it's kind of annoying when that happens and you just had a good suction going!

Thank you so much for your help Lily! Also, Sofia, good idea about trimming the rings I think! It's good that they help close gaps and prevent red marks and such, they are so bulky though! I think I read somewhere else on the forum about someone using blu-tak or something instead?

that1spaztichik

Yay, good to hear you got it to work! Just keep at it...when I first started on the XL's, I could BARELY keep suction. Now, 3 or 4 months into it (can't think when I started with them right now), I can get suction with little to no effort. Good luck!

Questing

Hi everyone!

For the past couple of days I've been noogling for about half an hour, kind of getting the hang. I'm just mildly concerned because when I finish, the upper sides of each breast (near the underarm) become quite tender and hard. I'm not sure that I'd describe the feeling as "sore", to rub it feels like receiving a soothing massage on your shoulders or something. Does anyone know what this is? Also, just as a sidebar, is it possible that noogling could result in more prominent veins in your breasts?