Quick poll: Which causes more swelling; pump and hold or pump and release?

mochaccino

More than once, I've said that swelling should be considered a side effect and not a goal, but I know that, taken literally, that position is actually a bit too extreme. Right now I'm operating under the theory that maintaining constant uninterrupted tension for most of the day is a requirement for growth. The tension would mostly come from the swelling itself, since continual noogling is obviously out of the question for a hundred different reasons. I plan to maintain constant swelling by doing 4 sessions of 30 min each, spread evenly throughout the day. Heat definitely increases my swelling, so I've got that part covered. Actually, in my case, heat increases my swelling from nothing at all, to about 1/2". Right now the swelling doesn't always last until my next noogling session, and like I said, my goal is too maintain the swelling all day, even if it's just a tiny amount of swelling. Massive swelling is not my goal, but I know bigger swelling will probably last a little longer.

mochaccino

Hmmm... I probably should've noticed that this board allows actual polls. If you have a preference for one method or the other, let me know.

well on me myself i get better with pump and hold. but i know some get better with the other one .. its really abotue xperimenting and finding what is best for you. try today one technique and tomorrow noogle same amount of time but wiht another - and observe what is ebtter for u

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Hey there~ I find that a mixture of both gives the best swelling. In my first month, I did a mixture of both and looooved the swelling I got!
In the second month, I read an article where a very experienced breast pump user said she feels the pump and hold method is the best method to ensure actual growth and a minimum of two hours of pumping. So I did that and I admit, the swelling was not as prominent as it usually was before, but definitely still great swelling!

I'm now in my third month and have gone back to doing both pump-and-hold and pump-and-release. I pump and hold for the first hour, pump and release a couple of times and then pump and hold with less pressure placed on one breast and much more pressure (nothing dangerous, but firm) on the opposite and switch after 30 minutes, then I pump and hold both breasts at equal pressure for another hour. That's how my three hour sessions go~

If I do a 2 hour session, then I just pump and hold for the first hour, pump and release for 30, and go back to pumping and holding for the last 30 minutes. ;D This mixture definitely gives me the best swelling.