Quick response, but any tips I may not know yet?

MissPrecious

Hello!

As you may have read prior I was crazy about my noogleberry finally arriving, I started using it right away. I didn't post any pictures because I figured I didn't want to go ahead of myself and perhaps post pictures every 1 or 2 weeks. There is a picture of my before here on the forum, so I'll see if soon I put my another one after noogling.

Well the thing is I thought it was all in my head so to say, I won't say I saw extreme size change but the shape and fullness was much more noticeable. I'm a B cup if I'm not mistaken and I'd like a full C or something a bit bigger and more prominent than where I stand now. My mom noticed, my best friend noticed, my sister noticed and I had on a sweater that I've used before and I too can see them rounder and fuller on top. I've noogled constantly ever since I got it! Massaged with Vitamin E before starting, and I have been on and off for hours, (Yes I currently have lots of free time while at home lol).

I like it of course, and I'll post pictures soon, probably after this session I'll be doing now. I say quick response on the title of the topic because I didn't think I'd see it so soon, and it's lasted a long time. Maybe my age has something to do with it?

I'm 19, no kids, not taking any pills.

Now my question is since I'm new to this, I'm sure that I've had this outcome do to how much I've used noogleberry and the combination of pump and release and then pump and hold method, maybe that's why it has stuck all day long, but what do you do after noogling, any tips for the swelling to stick longer, I use a nice snuggle bra and tighten it up after noogling, is this okay?

I also came upon the water drinking advise, I didn't know that, so I'm doing that now as well!

melons

look into this ==>

Best hint or tip you have received so far

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2739.0.html

and welcome to the forum btw :)

luv,
melons

P.S- I would strongly advise that you take your time to go throuh the forum , a lot of questions and you and other new joinees ask may have been answered already upmteen no if times :)