Real Permanence. Not just continuation of swelling.

lovenotbombs

Hi everyone,

So, I've been having a big debate with my husband over the actual results of what pumping can do to enlarge breasts. He does not support me and I am starting to feel more and more ashamed. I've only been noogleing for 2 weeks now and have noticed that I have started to swell a bit. However, it doesn't last long and I'm back to my original size within an hour. :(

It is known for those who have noogled for quite some time now that swelling lasts for several hours. How do you know if it is permanent growth? My confusion here is that are people thinking their swelling is permanent growth or is it just that they are up-keeping their swelling?

Not to sound pessimistic or anything as I am the hugest hopeful girl out there when it comes to natural breast enhancement. And I've seen on this forum that many have actually grew. But I need to know how permanent this really is and if it really works? Because the research I've done online says one thing or another. That it is impossible to "grow" breasts by stretching the skin. And that they say that it is not proven and will only result in stretching your skin more.

I'm so confused and frustrated... I don't know what to do. I am worried that if I keep on going, am I going to create more harm than good?

I need someone who's actually stopped using NB to chime in and tell me that they have not lost any growth, not swelling. Or someone who's experienced that kind of withdrawal. Thanks all.

:(
A

Lily13

I haven't stopped noogling for long periods of time, so I can't really comment on the permanance of this. There have been a lot of discussion about this on the forum, so you might want to try searching around. What I can comment on is the fact I am very grateful that my husband supports me on this journey. Over the years he has seen me quite upset because certain shirts or dresses just do NOT fit right with my tiny boobs. I've avoided wearing any shirt that had a plunging neckline because it didn't look right. He has over the years bought me herbs, an ebook and even hyponosis CD's!! He's so sweet.

You should ask your husband what exactly do you have to lose with trying NB? And not to sound rude, but why does he care any way? I think you are starting to second-guess yourself because your husband is in denial that this system can work. You aren't happy with your breasts now, so if nothing happens with NB then nothing has changed. BUT if you do see an increase in size and change in shape, then NB was worth the small amount of $$ it costs. I bet money that you will see changes but it takes time.

2 Weeks is definitely not enough time for most of us see swelling or any results. I've been at this for almost 5 months now and my swelling is still very minimal, lasts maybe 30 minutes to an hour, yet I've gained a whole 2 inches on my bust. I'm no where near where I want to be, but my boobies are much better now. Today my hubby said I had a little bit of cleavage. Woohoo!! :)

Tell your husband you are doing this for YOU, not him or any other guy out there and that you at least want his support.

Just keep at it girl! You will see changes, it just takes time and I do think it is permanent even though I can't prove that yet. ;D

lovenotbombs

Dear Lily13,

Thanks for your support.

He said that he found it disturbing finding me with this contraption on (I wasn't discreet enough when he found me noogling lol). He said that there was nothing wrong with me and loved the size I was and didn't need to change. I expressed to him that this was for me, not him. I want to be able to fill a bikini and other shirts that look more flattering if you had a bit of front roundness!

He told me to visit my doctor and get medical back up on it and if this would actually work before he can support me. So yep, that's where I am with this debate atm. He typed in "breast enhancer pumps" and the first 5 links had negative reports on it saying that it is not proven (unless you wear a cumbersome bra (brava) for 10 hours a day), your skin will get more stretched (and expressed why I would want that) and so on. He told me that he would support the NBE pills more than the pump. Sigh....

http://www.breastenlargementmagazine.com/pumps.html

Lily13

I've come to the realization that lots of natural meds, breast enhancement techniques and supplements etc are demonized by pharmaceutical companies and other websites that get money from them. When I see a website that trashes natural/holistic ways, I always ask "who stands to gain". If you are looking at a breast implant website, then obviously the surgeons are going to tell you they don't work because they are losing out on potential customers! Often times some of the WORST websites out there are commercial sites selling their proprietary herbs/ebooks and they are simply attacking their competitor's product with no information to back up their claims at all. I know exactly which website your husband went to and we just made fun of it a few weeks ago on this forum here-- http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2420.0.html. It was flat out wrong about soo many things and the voice of the writer sounded so cliche and immature. ugh

The fact that Brava is PROVEN should tell your husband this does work. It's nearly the same concept of tissue expansion except requiring a person to wear it for much less time with a stronger suction. It's a hell of a lot cheaper too, which was one of the big reasons why I got NB rather than some of the other suction systems out there. You already bought it so what do you have to lose?

Tell your husband to give it a chance and when he starts to notice your breasts are larger he'll have to eat crow. ;) This is a case where I hope you can tell him, I told you so with D cups! LOL :-*

I can tell you that NBE pills can be helpful for some people, but they do affect hormone levels. My sex hormones are perfect, so I do not want to mess with them at all. I have good levels of progesterone to estrogen and if I start to take anything I'm afraid that I'll create more problems. There are reports of people gaining weight, missing periods or getting acne from the hormonal type herbs. I used some in the past and it did seem to make my boobs swell more, but as soon as I stopped taking the pills all of that growth went away.

I do recommend taking MSM and hyaluronic acid to aid both swelling and to help build collagen. Those two have been really good for me.

lovenotbombs

Dear Lily13,

LOL, eat crow! That is my new favorite term and will put it on a t-shirt sporting my DD's! lol

I did think that many reviews online are biased by who ever paid them to write the review. All I know is that by reading and seeing pictures of many NB forum users, that there must be some truth in this product.

I did plan to continue noogleing (but more discreetly). Initially I was worried that I would not have the time to pump for one hour twice a day. I probably won't be consistent with it now more so. I stopped for the last two days because I broke a lot of blood vessels from over pumping. I started using the rings and because of the fact that it didn't hurt as much (from cups digging in) and so I didn't realize that I was applying way too much pressure! So I'll have to be more careful!

So my only fear is that will I stretch the skin so much that I am left with more of a saggy shell than before? I know there has been other threads based on this fear and I have read them to prove otherwise. But it still scares me. Only because I'm so new at this. I know what breast feeding has left me, so it's frightening!

I'm going to Maui in 16 days so I'm hoping that with what little time I have left to noogle, I'm hoping for the slightest increase so I can at least feel better about the bathing suits I'm going to be wearing :)

Cheers,
A

Lily13

I overpumped a lot when I first got started too. I think that's part of the learning process! Since you are just starting out, you may want to try shorter sessions until your breasts get used to the pressure and suction. Every once in a while, I'll still get a few red dots and just take that as a sign I need to be more careful next time. :)

If you get DD's I sooo want to see a pic of you in a Eat crow shirt. HILARIOUS!!! ;) :D

Rachiex

For the last 4 days I have had people staying at my house and some have been sleeping in my room which means I couldn't pump. I have lost none of the size but a little tiny bit of fullness. I have just pumped again for the first time in 4 days and have got the fullness back to exactly how it was before. Just goes to show that sometimes a break is a good thing and that this is permanent (after a time). I have been doing it since last March so this is probably why I haven't lost as I think the longer you do it, the more you keep all of it. 2 weeks is good going but don't have a break yet as it will definitely be too soon and you might lose the swelling which is probably the stage you are at now. I believe that at the beginning, it is pure swelling that builds and builds until it is permanent tissue that will stick - it just takes time! This is definitely permanent. I think the only thing might be that some people have to pump for half an hour every 3 or 4 days when they are happy with their final size just to maintain it (like Kultzu who has been doing it for 4 years or so) and some people might not have to do it anymore at all...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be ashamed about pumping - I don't think it was very supportive of your husband but I suppose he just doesn't understand. Only stop doing it if YOU want to and if you still want to pump then do it for you. He will just have to learn to accept it and get on with it!

X x x x

P

piccolina

Oh my! Haha, yes WOW that was me who started the thread making fun of that site because it is the biggest piece of garbage I've ever seen... it irks me soooo bad to know that there are people out there reading it and taking those scam artists for their word!! Just to make it clear, the "authors" of that "magazine" (LOL!) are affiliates of the companies that sell those enlargement pills -- i.e., they are trying to dissuade you from a proven system to convince you that what THEY are SELLING is better! (hint: it ISN'T! haha)

I would encourage you to have your husband take a look at the Brava site and the clinical testing they have done to get it FDA approved as an actual medical device. (http://www.brava.com/clinical-trial-results-growth.asp) Tissue expansion is a proven biological phenomenon and it's used in the medical/cosmetic surgery field. It's also the reason why pump systems work. Brava and NB are really only different in the amount of pressure utilized (generally less vs. more, respectively), and length of pumping sessions (more vs. less). However, the science still stands. It's still expanding the breast tissue, and it still creates the potential for growth of new cells/tissue. Everyone's body reacts differently, but if you give it enough time, it will work eventually, for everyone, based on biological science. This is my understanding from not only the research I've tried to do, but personal experience.

Whew! Anyway, you asked for people who have taken a significant break from pumping and were able to keep growth they achieved -- well, I am one of those people! You can read through my posts (my gallery thread specifically) for more info, but basically, I noogled my way from an AA to a full A and I stopped pumping altogether for about 8 months. I remained an A cup. I know, without a doubt, that NB can and will produce permanent breast tissue growth. You will see about a 20% "recoil" (which is noted in the Brava clinical studies) after stopping pumping treatment for an extended period of time. There is still new tissue forming under that plump swelling we see.

hope that helps and happy pumping!! :)

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can say with confidence that the swelling will stay.
Recently had to take a break from NB for 2 weeks while waiting
for my new cups to arrive. The swelling didn't go down more than
if i didn't pump for a few days. So the results are permenant!!!!!!!!
After i got the new cups the swelling is amazing!!!!!!!! I now fill my B s
to over flowing, and recentley bought some C s and they are allmost
full too. So you can let your SO know that this system WORKS!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun. The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

lovenotbombs

Lily13- I will for sure get an Eat Crow t-shirt made! LOL

Rachiex, Piccolina & Jamie2 - Thanks for your support!

It is next to impossible to convince a skeptical person (being that my husband) without showing him proof. He has always been quick to dismiss claims of any sort, so in order to prove him wrong, I will continue to noogle. But most importantly, I will continue to noogle because that is what I want. And it is not for anyone else. He fears that it will sag my boobs even more leaving me feeling even more hopeless and insecure about my body. He loves me dearly and wants me to love who I am. I explain to him that he will never understand how I feel because he is not me and never experienced my pain/insecurities. I have one life, so why not make the best of it by trying to achieve the goals that matter to me and make me feel good about myself? Even if it's as vain as having bigger boobs. Makes no difference for those who want that perfect waistline. Why not give them grief for wanting that? Do you see my point? Why do anything to better improve yourself if it doesn't make you feel better on the inside?

Thank you girls for your input on this thread. This is the kind of support I am looking for, even if I don't know you personally in rl, you are there for me and everyone here who needs it. I really appreciate it! :)

xxo
A

junjo

I don't think that any swelling could last more than a couple days, doesn't seem logical to me. Which makes me think that if you take a few days off, you could have plenty of notion of how much you actually grew.
And about saggier breasts, I can see the point of these people claiming that and also what your husband thinks. If you just rely on what we know now, NB seems crazy and not at all something that would help. But my breasts are firmer and bigger. I am currently unable to noogle. I am off for 6 days already and I will be for more 3. I've measured my breasts today and the measure tape was screaming to me: BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER. I gained 1.5 in my bust.

So yes, I do believe in NB. And I think you should also. You will prove your husband wrong. Fortunately for us all :D

SueB5

Hi
I had similar concerns when I started. I am now in my 10th week and I am now very happy I started. If it is not permanent, I will maintain it as necessary. I see wearing the domes as being similar to wearing hair curlers etc for part of the day as my mother used to do when I was young. I don't mind the noogling time and am I pleased with results so far on the whole. I just want it to work quicker! Ihope you can prove him wrong. My husband is more positive about my results to date than I am most of the time. Sue

P

piccolina

I love what you said about wanting bigger boobs being comparable to wanting a slimmer waistline. So true! Sometimes I feel "bad" for wanting to change my body, but really it's no different than wanting to be in better shape (apart from losing weight being a health issue).

Anyway, I can see how your husband probably wouldn't be convinced with just talk, so if he needs "proof," why not let him have a peek at some of the gallery pics here? They really do speak for themselves. There's plenty of pics with girls covered up somewhat in bras, etc, if you'd feel weird showing him naked breasts. But yes, you will be able to show him your own proof soon enough!! :)

About the sagging, try to think of it this way... with NB you are building up more actual breast tissue underneath the skin, just like getting breast implants creates more mass under the skin. Do breast implants cause boobs to look saggy? ;) Nope!

lovenotbombs

Junjo, Sue and Piccolina,

All of you are right! And the proof is in the pudding (here on this forum)! I've actually encouraged my husband to look at this site, but he didn't want to! I find that interesting (he's probably afraid that he'll see would say that I'm right!). lol

And I do see noogleing part of a routine (I do mine in the morning while putting on make up and doing my hair). It's great that you guys have such supportive husbands/boyfriends. Mine will be once he see's proof (he's the most stubborn ox I know)! But again, it really doesn't matter because this is not for him. So to respect him, I will not be noogleing all around the house and will be doing it privately (and when he's not home from work yet ;))

Junjo, I am truly truly happy for how far you've gotten in such little time! All of you inspire me to keep going! I just can't wait to post my next YAY for ME posting! :D

Cheers and hugs to you all!
A

mgslld

Like you Noogleboober my husband is like your husband very negative and doubtful. That is why I noogle privately and will keep this secret from him. It is quite hard having kids running around and husband lurking all the time. Although I find time here and there. I am very determined this will work. It has only been two weeks. I noticed a little of swelling that goes away which I am OK with for now. As well I have gotten firmer and little cleavage which goes away too. My husband has noticed but will not admit to it. Give it some time. Keep us posted.

oodellaly

I haven't started growing my boobs yet, but even though I'm not in a relationship, I wonder if I will ever have to tell other people (family, etc) about what I did when they notice my breast growth and start to think I got implants. It would also suck to run into an ex and have him think I got implants! :-\

Lily13

I'll have a 10 year high school reunion coming up in 2012 and I would love love love for people to ask me if I got implants. I got a year and a half of noogling time to make this happen! :p

melons

Hey Lily,

Good going !

I wanted to know how did you check that you had good levels of progesterone and estrogen... Also did you notice any weight gain with MSM taken internally ? I took EPO, Spirulina and flax seeds and noticed a lot of weight gain so I had to stop them ..

I read somewhere on some other forum that she experienced weight gain with MSM... I wanted to know if you experienced anything of tht sort and also for how long have you been taking MSM ?

luv,
melons

Lily13

My hormone doctor checked my estrogen, progesterone and testosterone levels through blood tests on specific days of my cycle to see what was going on. Estrogen and Progesterone was checked 7 days after ovulation. Testosterone can be checked any day. I have other endocrine disorders, so it was just part of my yearly check up. :)

I personally haven't noticed any weight gain with MSM. I think I've been taking it for at least 3 months at this point, maybe even a bit longer.