real results........must read

aroob

I drink fenugreek, take breast actives and apply the cream n gained 1 whole breast size in 3 weeks, it may take longer for others as with everything. Im going to add my pumping back in and see if I get even more better results

aroob

I noogled for a few over a month and my a cup bras got tight on me, i find it difficult to noogle kus of the discomfort n pain si i started to take breast actives, n apply the cream.....oh n drink fenugreek water and within 2 weeks im a 32b....i couldnt believe it......I havent pumped fro over 6 weeks now but might try to put it back and see what happens......

Rosance

NICE!

Have you lost any of what you have gained? After a little over a month of pumping, when your cups were tighter, and stopping for 6 weeks, everything that you gained has remained? How has it been?

aroob

everybodys experience is different, i dont want to say those who say it stays are fibbing......in my experience when i stopped using nb the swelling did go down quite a bit which i was upset about, so i do not know how long you would have to keep noogling to keep the swelling/growth or if you can keep it.....all i can say is try as it might be different for you.

FrenchRose

Congrats on your results. I have been taking Fenugreek with my supplements and have not had the results you have but I am taking PM and Maca as well as Collagen instead of the Breast Actives. But we are all different so i am gonna keep going. I am seeing swelling with my NB but nothing permanant yet.

aroob

i have given up its all a waste of time, initially you will see results no matter what you try but when u stop using it goes, waste of money and time...............either learn to live with what you have or surgery is the other option

K

KittyKat

aroob said:
i have given up its all a waste of time, initially you will see results no matter what you try but when u stop using it goes, waste of money and time...............either learn to live with what you have or surgery is the other option

Bullshit :) Tell that to numerous ladies and gents on here with permanently ample bosoms from noogleberry. Just because something didn't work for you or you couldn't stick at it long enough, don't crap on it.

Boodles

I think it has long since been established that swelling goes away but growth remains permanently. So when you stop there may be some recoil, especially if you are the sort who experiences phenominal and long lasting swelling, but that any real growth will remain. Its a sahme to dismiss it when you have not given it time to get through the swelling stage.

FrenchRose said:
Congrats on your results. I have been taking Fenugreek with my supplements and have not had the results you have but I am taking PM and Maca as well as Collagen instead of the Breast Actives. But we are all different so i am gonna keep going. I am seeing swelling with my NB but nothing permanant yet.

you probably dont get any results because you cant take fenugreek and pm at the same time. pm is a very strong herb and no other herbs can be taken with it at the same time. you should wait 3 weeks after pm to start using anything else.

xoxojenny

I'm sorry that it didn't work for you. Many on here has tried things that did not work for them, but never gave up hope until they found something that worked. Surgery is not the only answer.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Not to be rude, but I can't be surprised you think the noogleberry is a waste when you thought you gained a cup size in legitimate growth in only a week. That my dear, is called swelling.

Actual tissue growth takes time. You did not finish growing breasts in a year or less, it took time and consistency in hormones that the state of your body supplied for you.

IMO, there is way too much documented proof and progress here to dismiss the Noogleberry as a fluke. But I guess it just doesn't work for you. Good luck in your breast enhancing journey!

Matt B

Hi Aroob, I'm really sorry you didn't get the results you wanted.But there are girls on this forum whose lives were changed by using the NB system and NBE. And me,being a male who just wanted to have something to put in a bra I chose to start wearing are all proof that this and these things work.It takes time and effort. There are a couple of moms out there who have breast fed off and on for years,and their girls look as nice as a young twenty something's.

So in conclusion,I agree with KAT90,Bullshit!! Everyone gets some result,and growth stays,period.
I really hope you don't resort to surgery,but that's your choice.

Be safe well and happy,Matt ;)