real stabing pain in the left breast when taking cup off

stabing pain

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

aaaaaa

i have been experiencing real stabing pain only when i take off the cup and only on the left breast does any have this problem i dont push too hard the right pne is more pumped but there is no problem and its been 1 month since nb

nilly19

I started using Noogleberry in October for 2 weeks but stopped using it due to my schoolwork. During that time, I would feel a lot of chest pain (stabbing in my upper left chest) and the pain went away when I stopped using Noogleberry. A month ago, I went back to begin using Noogleberry again but I don't feel any chest pains anymore. Just like the first few times you get really sore at the gym and your soreness subsides after more and more regular visits to the gym, the chest pain will probably subside as well. I think that's what happened to me because I don't feel that pain anymore... (or if I do, it's very rare and lasts a fraction of a second). *also*..my pain was worse when I did the pump and release method, when I began to do the pump and hold method my pain was less...
so the only thing I can say, from my experience, is that the pain will probably subside. If it doesn't, take a week's break, and start again.

That being said, I would make sure that the chest pain is from Noogleberry...try taking a week off, if it still doesn't go away I would go see a doctor just to be on the safe side.

Teeny Tiny

My right breast does it from time to time. It did it real bad yesterday, but I think my hormones have a lot to do with it right now as they're starting to swell and ache from that time of the month coming around. Had it really bad the first couple months I started noogling regularly, almost quit because of it but stuck with it anyway, now it's not as bad or as frequent. I'm pretty sure I had a cyst in the underside of my right one that formed 3 sores, almost pimple looking on the inside edge where the dome sits. I think the pumping slowly sucked the liquid out of the cyst, the lump I had disappeared after that happened.

T

tavia

could be pressure of a nerve/ either caught buy the domes or pressure from swelling, i get it in my right breast at the top, i adjusted my domes, now i usually push them together and up towrds my coller bone and tie with a scalf , and get no pain during or afterwards.

sometimes i will noogle normally but the pain is so horrible i tend to stick to my little method, a stabbing pain is probably not growth, does it take you by surprise or is it always there, my pain would sort of take me by surprise.

growth pain is more consistant dull ache or strong ache, and tenderness, tingles etc ;)

aaaaaa

Thank you lovely ladies to answer the question but the pain is there only for 10sec while taking off the cup and it's really bad and is there whenever the pressure is alittle too much but that doesnt happen to the right one iam scared heart is on the left side too

Teeny Tiny

Okay, I know what you're talking about now, I've gotten the same pain when taking the domes off before, usually when strong suction is used, with me strong but not to the point of obvious over pumping. Only with me it's more centered and slightly to the left in my chest, pretty much feels like a heart attack at times. I'm not sure what causes it, I'm guessing nerves, muscles, or cartilage in the chest, possibly from the pressure being applied to the rib cage from the suction. I know it definitely isn't heart related with me though, because I've been in the E.R. before thinking I was having a heart attack and they said my heart is strong, my cholesterol couldn't be much better than it is, I'm pretty much worry free when it comes to heart issues right now.

My best suggestion would be to just ease up on how much pressure you use, don't pump quite as hard and see if that helps things. If you're still concerned and want to make sure there's no other issues you need to worry about if it continues I'd suggest going to your doctor and getting a checkup, just to make sure everything's alright if you have one to go to. Whatever happens good luck, and I hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about. I know having been through it that it's hard not to until you know for sure. But I'm praying for you and wishing you the best of luck! :)

aaaaaa

teenytiny thank you so much for your answer so i guess iam not the only one with this pain how is your progress? how many inches did you grow? i have just started pumping again from mid january

Teeny Tiny

No problem!

As for me, I am being a very sloooooooooow responder. I started noogling regularly, 8-16 hours a day last June, slacked off around thanksgiving because of being too busy over the holidays and having suction issues because of how cold it is in our house during the winter, and haven't gotten back into my 100% normal rhythm yet. Planning on hopefully getting back into my normal routine either sometime this week or by the beginning of next week, I really miss the awesome swelling I was getting, and I'm pretty sure my hubby is too. All in all after 6 months of noogling like mad, and the little bit I've gotten in here and there over the last few months I haven't gained anything lasting in appearance or measurement. I'm still a 36aa according to my measurements which are 32+4=36 (band size), and 36 1/2 across nipples which comes out to be a 36aa. :'( I'm hoping that after taking a break over the last 3 months or so that it will help give me a boost when I get back into my old routine again, if nothing else at least my hubby will get to enjoy the swelling I obtain every day, and I'll look better in some of my "little black dresses" that I have that I wear for him. Even if it's not permanent I guess trying to get and keep the swelling up that I used to get up to a FULL 36b is better than nothing, even if it's not permanent I guess it's still considered to be real. I'm hoping to get some real permanent results by this Summer, I don't know why considering we don't have a pool, so I never get to wear my cute swimming suit, but I'm still wishing for some. :-\

blue_sardine

Hey Teeny Tiny,

Are you saying that in 6 months of intense noogling you haven't had ANY permanent growth? Like - none? With so many hours of work? Holy hell - I find that really concerning! I don't want to embark on a long and arduous noogle journey if that's a possibility. ??? :'(

Perhaps you're just a very slow responder, but that's a tough one. Makes me worried, as I'm a 'junk in the trunk' girl too - all my body fat goes below the waist - not tummy, not hips, all butt and thighs only. Do you think this could mean that, if you're built like that, there's just no way to force your body to grow breast tissue? I couldn't bear to pump for 6 months and swell up to a full B cup only to lose it all if I stop noogling every day. That would devastate me.

Aaaaarrggh...I'm all nervous now...

D

daylight

you need to realize that when you are done with your desired results you should still continue with noogleberry doing touch ups inorder to maintain it.

Teeny Tiny

Once you reach your desired size touch ups are recommended but not required, if there is "real" growth. Look at some other forums, there have been women that used brava or other systems that gained 1-2 cups then stopped. You will lose what little swelling you've been maintaining, but any "real" growth is yours to keep, unless you go on a diet and lose a lot of weight or something, breast weight/size always seems to be the first to go. Therefore you should pump until you have and maintain more than what your goal is, that way when you stop hopefully you will maintain your goal. Maintenance pumping is only necessary if you want to keep that topped off swollen look and feeling.

As far as how I'm shaped, I have some belly fat, a pretty big butt and thighs. I just took my measurements, they're 36-30-42, holy crap! I knew I had gained some booty, but 42", ouch. And I do have some belly that sticks out below my waistline, but that's partly because my uterus is enlarged, so it makes me have the appearance of having a fat abdomen. But I seriously need to go on a diet, but if I do there goes any hope of growing boobies, unless I can come up with the money I need to buy some Bountiful Breast.

Blue_Sardine, Bovine Ovary supplements are another option to try if it really works the way I've read that it does, but you have to be really careful as to which brands you buy because some are made with cheap, possibly unsafe bovine ovary, the only one I've found that I can recommend is Bountiful Breast. I have not used it yet, but as soon as I can afford it I'm going to order it, not as much for breast enhancement as it is to hopefully help me with a uterine condition I'm suffering from called Adenomyosis.

If you're interested in them at all there's another thread that talks a lot about them, and I'm about to add to it when I get done with this response, here's a link to it...

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1753.0.html

Hope this info is somewhat helpful. :D