Red dots and marks from edge of XL cup

sexycleavage

Hey all ;)

I have got little red dots and some marks from the cup, I didn't overpump and only pumped for about 1/2 hour. I'm upset that this has happened, as it seems to happen a lot. Even before I changed cup sizes.

I know I should let it recover before I go back to it, what are your opinions? Would I do more damage if I carry on pumping? :-\

Anastasia916

you are overpumping if you are getting the dots, it's just easier to overpump with the XL's than the other cup sizes due to the width of the domes, just take it easy for a while till your breasts adjust, but I would rest for a day or two.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi sexycleavage, are you using the soft cup rings? we can now supply them for the xl cups.

Let me know .

best wishes

Lucy :)

R

Rafferty

I sometimes get them from the XL cups as well, unless I pre pump for 10 mins or so with the Large cups first. It is such a pain to do this though, as I only have the one pump so have to disconnect the large cups to then attach it to the XL. Anyway, I still pump even though I have these dots and marks. I find if I don't overdo it, and pump first with the Larges, that the marks go after a couple of days even though I am still pumping. Hopefully I wont have this problem soon and I can just go straight to the XL. I know it took me ages to finally get rid of the red dots when I started with the Large cups! Good luck!

xxkeeleyketxx

Sexy cleavage,
I used to get the red dots alot to when i started with the XL's...I've now been using them for about 4 or 5 weeks & i don't get them at all anymore,even though i pump quite hard with them on.Like anastasia said,give ur breasts time to adjust.
Do not worry urself to much over it,u will stop getting them soon but give urself a day break & go bk to it,u mite even get a growth spurt like a few of us have experienced.. :D
keeley

Anastasia916

Rafferty, why don't you do what I do... you can either get 2 airlocks, and have 2 T hoses, attach a t hose to each set of domes, then put an airlock at the end of the t hose that would go to the pump, put one of the other ends attached to the pump, then you can easily move from the L's to the XL's each session without redoing the tubing, it's easy to unclick and click in the airlocks. Or you can do it exactly like I do... have 4 airlocks, one on each dome, one on each of the L's and one on each of the XL's, then what you do is attach the opposite ends of the airlocks to the T hose part that would go to the domes, and have it attached to the pump from the other end. Then you can attach each dome individually. In this way you can put whatever amount of pressure in each individual dome, you can prepump with the L's then move to the XL's without a problem, and you can also do a combination of an L on one side and a XL on the other. Just a thought, hope I'm making sense.

R

Rafferty

Hey Anastasia, thanks for the tips but you lost me a little there, lol ???! Anyway, its not all that bad. Because I can only fit one XL dome on at a time I just have the single hose on that one all the time and then put the t hose on the 2 Larges. So once I finish with the larges, I just pop the end of the hose off thats attached to the pump and then attach the end of the single hose with the XL cup to the pump. So its not really too much trouble, its just a bit of a pain having to swap cups. I can get the XL on right from the start with not too much worries, except the red dots. Hopefully not too long and my breast would have grown that little bit and they will be a perfect fit!