reducing red ring marks?

N

nik1

i had the soft cup rings from noogleberry but i couldn't fit them on my chest.

i tried the yoga mat thing and couldn't get enough suction with them to keep the domes on my chest.

i tried using some of that kitchen drawer padding stuff and couldn't get suction.

i've been searching around the forum and cant find anything, any suggestions?

melons

Hey nik1,

Welcome to the forum .. You can try this ... (though I am not sure if by kitchen stuff you mean the same thing tht I am talking about here) . This helped me a lot and I have ultra ultra sensitive skin..

After you lubricate the boobs (try generous amount of thick mositurizing cream) put a sheet of plastic cling wrap with 2 small slits for the nips.

Then put on the domes and start pumping. It gets quiet smooth and comfortable with the plastic cling wrap used for food and stuff.

Also after you are done with noogling apply cream again on the red marks , they shdnt be there for more than an hour max.

I also cudnt try the rings as they dnt fit on my chest .. but this method seems quiet ok.

N

nik1

thanks melons :D
does it have to be the cling wrap or can it just be regular saran wrap?

Anastasia916

have you tried the camper's tape? I use that and put plastic wrap to prevent the lotion from messing up the tape and it works great, the ring marks use to stay for 2 hours, now they are there for 30 min at most, and if I take a hot shower after noogling, they are gone as soon as I get out.

wannabecee

Here's how I do it:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1735.0.html

You should be able to get great suction this way.....

hth
wannabecee

wannabecee

You should be able to find it in a hardware store in the insulation department. It is a tape that is spongy - they use it to insulate around doors and such. You can get it on amazon.com as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Frost-R516WH-Sponge-Rubber-16-Inch/dp/B000BD5DUS/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_text_b

This is the one I use - it's almost 1/2" thick and very comfortable....

Anastasia916

this is the one that I got http://www.amazon.com/M-D-Building-Products-2352-Camper/dp/B000052031/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I399WXW35N622K&colid=PDSBBE1HFROU

but looks like the one that wannabecee got is better as it's 1/4 inch thicker lol I might order that one as well to see :p

reeree

Hey all! I went and got some of that campers tape stuff, but try as i might i couldn't get any suction with it on!! I don't know if i got the wrong kind or what, but it was like a foam sheet, with a plastic paper side you peel off. But nothing that makes it actually "stick" to anything. So i taped it to the domes. Is that what i'm suppose to do?? I tried one cup at a time, bendind over, laying down....nada! :mad: Previously i tried using a yoga mat for cushion, but was never able to make that work either. Either i'm REALLY missing somethin, or doomed to noogle in discomfort :( If anyone has any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong i REALLY appreciate it!!!

Anastasia916

The campers tape I ordered has adhesive on one side like tape does and thus makes it stick to stuff, so you must have ordered the wrong thing is there is no sticky side.

N

nik1

i just bought the campers tape ;D

before i even get it i'd like to know, what's the best way to put it on the cups to make it stick??

thank you very much for all of your help :) (my cups cracked today i had to order new ones :'( )

N

nik1

when you unravel the campers tape it'll be in a straight line - i guess my question was how to attatch it to the domes and make the tape go in a circle and be able to achieve suction.

i know i'm asking in advance before getting the tape but i foreshadow this being a problem :p

N

nik1

i'd just like to annouce that the campers tape is working just smashingly :) thanks anastasia

i can even pump harder. the swelling is better now, too.