Ree's Progress

reebeexox

I have been using noogleberry properly for a few weeks now. I am using the M cups and currently in a 32B bra but not filling it fully. I am 5ft 8 and weigh 9 and half stone. I dont use any lube while pumping at the moment but been told it really helps so getting some soon. I usually pump and hold for 20 minutes then pump and release for 20 minutes. Here are some pictures; before I first ever pumped, after the first session and now 3 weeks in after pumping I am filling the medium cups and ready for large. Thanks everyone xx

Attachments

• before pumping.jpg
    before pumping.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,019
  • after pumping.jpg
    after pumping.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 877

reebeexox

3 weeks in and ready for large cups :) loving it xx

Attachments

• 3 weeks after pumping.jpg
    3 weeks after pumping.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 3 weeks side view.jpg
    3 weeks side view.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 983

James

Are my eyes deceiving me? It looks like the pierced nipple is on your smaller breast, but it swells much more and is your larger breast after pumping. I wonder if nipple piercing influences swelling/growth??

Are you spending at least 1 hour/day massaging with flax seed oil? I think this is important for NBE.

reebeexox

Hi iv never thought about that before I wouldnt of thought it would make a difference. The pierced side is the smaller breast yes but both swell as much as each other. Have you had some good results from NBE. I pump for about 45mins every other day or every day if possible. I don't massage at all and never used flaxseed oil, would I get better results if I used this? Thanks

James

Well, I think you're going to get an ear full. I'm the odd man out here. I don't pump (well I bought a penis pump and never created a thread because I haven't made any gains from it). I do have a fascination with women's breasts especially concerning NBE. Been here for years, read most posts, changed my mind about what works and what doesn't several times. All the way back to morninghello, she owns her own greenhouse and flower business, works alone and for a couple of years did a lot of pumping, 45min about 5 times a day, gained over 5", then disappeared. I was actually worried she got hit by a car, she logged back on once about a year later, but did not post anything. Not too long ago there was Cassaundra1980, she wasn't here too long but had very good results (had to quit, something about blood clots in her lungs), some quotes: "The 7:2 method has morphed in to something more like 10:5
Mostly because I like to wait until I don't feel the pull anymore before I release. And I think it's very important to get that blood flowing in the skin again especially where the cups makes rings. So 5 minutes seems to be a better amount of time to do that. As a result my sessions are much longer now, usually 2 hours." Read the rest here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,4511.msg46538.html#msg46538 and " Massage is an amazing thing. Don't underestimate it! Noogling is great, but in my opinion, without massage it just can't give the results you want."
Jezabelle is still about, preaches consistency, did the 1 hour a day thing for a long time, but stalled. Then she backed off and decided to just maintenance pump about twice a week, and guess what? She started growing again. There are at least a dozen ladies who I would classify as great successes here and I have tried to find commonality, One thing said by several was that they felt if they had been more consistent, they would have done even better. Actually I think inconsistency was a factor in their success. One girl quit in discouragement after no gains, 6 months?, then in the weeks that followed massaged, because her breasts were sore, said she couldn't even wear a bra. Then she gained a cup! This was my first wake-up on how important massage was and many have reported since that massage was a major factor in their growth. Several have reported gains after taking a 2 to 3 week break, when they got back to noogling. Check out shooting4dastars, she was the one who got me on to Safflower salad oil (doesn't smell like Flaxseed oil) and she mixed it with Omega3 oil pills.

So here is my current list:
Drink lots of water, this is an all day thing, not just before and during noogling.
Warmth helps, especially if you are in a cold climate, in a cold house, warm your breasts with a hair dryer.
Massage with Flaxseed or Safflower salad oil. I generally advise vigorous massage, but some people say gentle is better. At least 1 hour a day, every day.
Eat healthy and mild exercise, the body has to be in good health to grow.
Most herbs are a total rip-off, but some like Pueraria Mirifica and progestrone are powerful. However this should be taken with caution, can have bad side effects as they will upset your hormonal balance. Generally I recommend not taking any herbs or supplements, it might take a little longer, but they are not required.
Breasts have to be well oiled for noogling. The skin must easily slip in the domes, and surrounding skin that gets drawn into the domes.
Changing noogling pattern every 3 months or so is a good thing. I have been recommending lately to noogle only once per week (but many hours on that one day), and massage only the rest of the time. This is based on both successes from those inconsistent people, and belief that after stretching the boobs there needs to be a recovery period of 3 days or more. I also believe that the successful people noogle at higher pressure. This is hard to prove as most don't report the pressure they noogle at. High pressure has to be worked up to slowly over many sessions to not cause any damage. Bruising can result from going too high, and if this happens, stop immediately and take a least a week break to heal. Red dots, although not too bad in themselves, are a warning that your pressure limit is near, so they are to be avoided. Higher pressure and/or longer times produce more swelling. I believe swelling is important although several people have stated they made gains without any noticeable swelling.
Never noogle over 15 minutes at a time without a 5 minute massage break. The skin under the dome edges gets squeezed hard and deprived of blood flow during pumping, this must be released and massaged to restore blood flow or permanent scars can develop. Padding can also help this situation.
Don't use too small a dome. When starting many start with small, but most should start with medium or even large depending mostly on frame size as opposed to boob size. The base of the cup must cover all of the breast, but too large and you can't gain suction. You don't have to wait until you completely fill a dome to move up, but should be at least mostly filled.

reebeexox

Thank you very much for a brilliant reply I will take a lot of that on board and keep referring to it. I dont massage at all at the minute and usually do a constant 45 minute session, by which time I have filled the medium sized cups and the valve bit at the top is pressing against my boob and can hurt. I am really ready for large domes but cant really afford them at the minute. And cant find anyone that is selling any they dont need any more. I am currently using coconut oil to lube my boobs before pumping. Thanks again for alot of advice.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You are definitely ready to transition to the L domes if you max M domes in 45 minutes. You only need to purchase the domes which was 25 pounds (UK) + shipping.

I also recommend doing massage. I do it before and after pumping as well as several times during the day (usually 5-10 minute minimums). When I first started NBE, I did massage only for 6 weeks and I did grow a bit from it. It is slow but it does contribute and I think it compounds with pumping. Beside, it helps you to keep an eye on the health of your breasts.... And finally, it just feels good (especially after pumping).

DJ

reebeexox

Hey Nooglers!! Been trying to pump every other day for about an hour with my new large domes which iv had for about a month now. Just some updated pictures from tonight after 2 hours pumping. The bra im wearing is a 32B boost bra from ann summers which usually fits perfect before the swelling. Love it!

Attachments

• rps20150222_212922.jpg
    rps20150222_212922.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 526
  • rps20150222_212745.jpg
    rps20150222_212745.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 515
  • rps20150222_212824.jpg
    rps20150222_212824.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 863
  • rps20150222_212958.jpg
    rps20150222_212958.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 881

James

WOW!! That's some pretty impressive swelling you got there. ;D Keep this up and in 6 months that should be permanent. Your boobs are going to completely destroy that little bra!

lexuswoman

WOW! I just looked at your 3 weeks picture taken from the side compared with the most recent side view picture you've posted and your progress is AMAZING! I can see a difference in size and shape! congrats, all the hard work is paying off! So happy for you!

reebeexox

Thank you very much im going to try hard now to get a noticable change and a cleavage for summer :) :D thanks and il update in a few weeks if there's much change X

James

No, I don't recommend pumping every day, in fact I think 1 or 2 days a week, but longer sessions with the aim of producing as much swelling as possible (without damage of course), and massage only the rest of the week while your boobs recover from the stress of swelling.

I also suggest that you try to get your nipples to point to the center of the domes, read this: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,5001.msg49789.html#msg49789
I thought dminer84's comment "Another way involved inclining with your head at the bottom of the slope. This way gravity helps alot with the underboob pull-in and shifting happens very little if you remain in this position. This is how I got "serious" about my underboob." was most promising. On your back, bum up, head down on an incline sounds uncomfortable, but does seem to produce the desired results.

James

One more thing. I am concerned about the ring marks around your breasts. They look quite dark and I hope they go away in about 15 minutes. If you are keeping the domes on for long periods of time, 1 hour or more, without a break, then they will turn into permanent scars. This is why it is important to remove the domes every 15 minutes and massage. But don't just massage your boobs, massage around the edge where the domes press on your chest too.

When I say I think you should pump for longer sessions, I mean 15 minutes noogle, 5 minute break to massage, repeat. I know you may not have as much time as I am suggesting, but if you can, if you noogle twice a week, repeat this pattern 9 times (9 x 20 min = 3 hours) when it will be 3 days to your next noogle session and 12 times (4 hours) when it will be 4 days to your next noogle session.

As always massage your breasts with flaxseed or safflower salad oil at least 15 minutes morning and 15 minutes at night every day.

reebeexox

Yes the rings take about an hour or more to fade. I will give it a try what your suggesting and update in a few weeks. I dont do any massaging at the minute. The only oil I have it coconut oil is this alright? Thanks

James

Coconut oil is just fine. Do add massage to your routine, I don't think how you massage is very important, but there is a lot of discussion on different patterns, kneading, circular, brushing fat in from other parts of the body, even slapping your boobs (ouch!). Permanent ring marks are a serious issue, there are several on this web site that have spent years trying to get rid of them!