Regular system vs airlock and other questions

Gwen77

Hello there!

I'm about to buy my system but I'm confused about the difference between the regular breast system and the airlock system. I know it has a description, but I couldn't quite picture how you use it. Does the regular system mean you sit there with your hand on the pump the entire time? I was gonna go ahead and get the airlock system, unless people here said it's not worth it.

I know there are already a million topics on the forum about avoiding areola and nipple enlargement, but I just wanted to know if there were any ideas I might not have seen. I know of taping, nipple covers, nipple rings, and using a plastic container and taping it inside the dome. Anything else? Does taping work better if it's thicker?

I'm hoping the results will be permanent (of course). Seems like most women who have been noogling for years still pump on a weekly basis. I don't care so much about maintaining swell, if that's why they do that, just real growth. Totally willing to do this for a few years to get results I want, but if I have to keep pumping every week after the fact, then I don't think I'd end up doing that. I could handle monthly, though. We'll see once I've been at it a while!

Gwen77

I thought my email wasn't working on my tablet, but then Lucy replied! I went ahead and went with the airlock system, seems more convenient.

If anyone reading this knows of any nipple tricks that I didn't mention, please lemme know :) I'm gonna try the nipple covers that are sold on the site for now.