Results already after using it twice?? Pics!

audria

I think I posted this in the wrong spot so I'm posting here instead...

So I got mine just over a week ago and I noticed that sunsetz got great results in doing it a few times a week instead of every day so I tried that. I did it last Friday and then again Tuesday both for an hour each. I'm quite sure that it isn't swelling because I took these photos today, over 36 hours after the last time I did it. Does anyone know if swelling could last that long?

It seems to me that maybe if you wait a couple of days in between it gives your body a chance to regenerate...? I've heard muscle building goes faster when you do it that way too.

Oh and I guess I sorta did it 3 times 'cause I did it the first night I got it (the Tuesday before the first one) but I didn't do it properly. I didn't pump much at all and it wasn't for very long, maybe like 20 mins.

Anyway I can really see the difference towards the top/middle where the cups go and where I inflated them most as I had nothing there before...

Attachments

• before.jpeg
    before.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 793
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 855

eva_bs

Wow Good for you girl!!!!!
you have fast results!!!! did you breastfeed???? I know that women that had breastfeed get faster results...
Good Luck!

PetiteNShy

That is some seriously amazing growth/swelling for so soon! You have a really nice natural shape, I think you'll get awesome results with the NB. Good luck! :)

pipitavivita

Hi audria!

Like the others I have to say that you seem to be a fast responder as well! :) The dots and "line" in the second pic is due to overpumping. I used to have it too when I was starting out, and still do if I try to use larger cups because I have to use bigger pressure in order to get the cups to stay on. Which NB cups are you using and what pumping technique?

BTW, Lily13 and I can attest to the fact that even with "inconsistent" noogling, you can still get results! There were definitely periods when I went for 2-3 weeks without pumping, and I agree, the swelling after the break was much nicer. The longest I've pumped in one session btw is no more than 2 hours. Sometimes, it got me jaw-dropping swelling, but on other days, ( I do 1 hour, few minutes break, then start again) the second 1 hour session didn't add anything to the first one. That's the beauty of NB though, you can experiment a lot and find out what works the best for you! To be honest I still don't know what gets me the best results lol :))) A good rule of thumb is that if you get to a point when you are stalling in your growth is to try the opposite of what you are doing( noogling less, more, with pump and hold instead of pump and release or vice versa). But you don't have to worry about that yet, because what you are doing seems to be working just fine ;) Your breasts look really nice, and you do look like a large A, small B!

Happy noogling and hope your results continue to be as good as they are :)

pipitavivita

audria

**Update...

I thought I'd share some more of my results with you guys ;) So this is me right after noogling tonight. These are the first photos I've done right after, I'll have to take more tomorrow to see if it stays. (I've been focusing on the outer/upper part where I have almost nothing).

I am really happy lately though!! I really notice the difference! It's only been just over a month in total and I've only done it a few more times (maybe 5?) but I have definitely noticed that they are fuller and heavier... I've actually noticed them getting in my way a bit! And I can actually see the curve of them going past the sides of my body for the first time. They may not seem that big but they are to me, even when I've ever gained a little bit of weight, none of it ever went to my boobs!

Yay I never thought I could have a fuller chest, I just can't believe it. Of course it would be nice to have more, but even with just these results I would be happy, especially since it happened so fast. Thank you noogleberry!!

Attachments

• sept 12 compare.jpg
    sept 12 compare.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 865

immabe

Wow Audria! Your sooo lucky to be a fast responder. It's as if you got boobs just by blinking. I've been noogling for over year and I haven't grown as much as you! that's so unfair :( Sorry for sounding bitter. You'll definately reach your goal in no time. :)

fairypump

Hi audria,
Thanks for showing encouraging results ! On the 'after' pics, NB seems very effective too in balancing the left to right size difference. We'd like to know your NB cup size and pumping technique, as pipitavivita asked for them.

audria

To immabe, that's okay, I probably would be too :s I really wonder why some people get fast results and others don't? I have no idea.

To fairypump, I have never noticed a size difference... maybe it's just the photo/lighting or maybe that happened by accident? :)

Anyway sorry, I used medium cups and I do the 'hold' technique I think it's called? I pump once and leave it for an hour. Throughout the hour I make sure I keep repumping to keep them tight and I don't use the soft rings I ordered because I find it perfectly comfortable as is. The only thing I can think of that I may do differently than others is I only do it once or twice a week and sometimes not at all so not that often.

audria

For the record over 24 hrs later they didn't lose much swelling... yay!

Attachments

• sept 13 3.jpg
    sept 13 3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 487

sherryka

i just ordered my NB yesterday and i'm really excited for it to arrive. i'm just wondering, what cup size did you start with your NB system? i'd like to achieve the same results as you! :D

audria

34asm: I'm not taking any supplements or doing anything else, just this ;)

sherryka: I started with medium cups and am still using them. I think I'm filling them to about the 2" mark when I use it now. What size did you order? It's so exciting when you've ordered it and are waiting... make sure you share your results with us!

sherryka

I ordered the small cups and I feel like I've already made a mistake :-[ I just placed my order last night so I am hoping it is not too late to get them exchanged for the medium ones. Anyway, I've sent them an email just now so we will see what happens... Oh, and yes! Absolutely. I will share my results as soon as I get the chance! I'm so excited to noogle ;D Please keep us updated! You are definitely one of my inspirations from this forum.

audria

Ya I think the medium cups are a better idea even if you are small. They'll probably let you exchange them.

Aw I'm glad I could inspire you, all small girls should at least get to try this! I wish I knew about it sooner. Good luck!

0xducesax0

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: your results look AMAZING! i actually cant believe what I'm seeing. I'm so glad you're an A because I'm starting off as an A as well so great inspiration. Your shape has improved so much as well btw :)

Lory

WOW Audria, your results are amazing! I totally know what you mean by not getting bigger boobs with weight gain, but I wish mine were shaped like that to begin with. NB's starting to work for me, but I can't expect them to round out as well as yours, at least not yet. Congrats. ;)

audria

Wow it's been almost 2 years since I've posted here. I thought I'd do an update since I recently started noogling again.

So I basically stopped using it after getting those results. I was happy with them and was busy with traveling and work and used it very rarely in the last two years. The reason I started again recently is that I realized that I pretty much lost all my growth! It lasted for a long time but then I think very slowly it went back to something like where I was when I started :(

But after just a few uses I'm seeing pretty good results again, though maybe not quite as dramatic as the first time. I'm thinking of trying fenugreek or pueraria mirifica so I'll try to be back with updates!