results with "dense" breasts?

amelie

Hi all, I´m told my breaststissue is of high density, whatever that may mean... something like there is not a high proportion of fat in them (this seems to be a matter of genes).
So my question: are there others like me on this forum? And how succesfull has NB been for you? I suspect this density is causing my breasts not to swell as long as I´d like them to. :(

Rachiex

How long have you been noogling for? It takes a while to stick and to see growth from the swelling.

I don't know about dense breasts - not sure if I have them. Maybe someone else can help you with that one...? It does seem to me though that it would be the tissue in the breasts that grows, not the fat so I'm not sure whether it would be your reason for not seeing much swelling. I may be wrong though... x

S

sissy2345

I would think that "dense" breasts would get better results, and better that it is "tissue" rather than "fat". Maybe it is delaying you from getting the long lasting swelling you want right now, but in the long run, your results may be better than those who have had better swelling up front. Swelling is thought to be blood flow and fluids pulled to the breast from pumping, while behind the scenes we are building tissue in very small amounts with each session.

My opinion is that you have a better foundation to build new growth on, and you may end up with permanent results quicker. By quicker.......I mean a couple of years. I don't think that anyone has real permanent growth in less than two years.

Sissy

amelie

Many thanks for your replies, I´ve been asking around and I got another opinion like yours, Sissy. Apparently dense tissue would take longer to swell but all growth should be permanent... so I´m just keeping on happily noogling.
I started about 4 months ago, that´s why I thought I should have more swelling by now. They are fuller and rounder, though, so things should be working.
Of course 2 years sounds like a lot but logically it couldn´t be less than that, especially since I don´t have that much to begin with!
thanks again!!

Rachiex

I'd say the first 4-6 months is when you get the preliminary swelling and a little growth and after that the growth builds and builds from there. That was my experience anyway. I noticed growth at the beginning but as the months went on and on, I got more and more swellingv

kellynne

Every time I have a mammogram the radiologist says I have very dense breast tissue. I have been noogling since April (I think?) and I am seeing some growth, but it is little by little. I haven't had dramatic results like other ladies.... but my tape measure, photos and my bras all tell me I have grown. The last time I measured I had 1/2 inch of growth over a month. I'm due to measure again; hopefully I'll see more growth again. So far I think the biggest difference in my breasts is that they are more full and firm.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, from what i understand if you have dense breast tissue you will not get very good swelling and what swelling you do get will not last aslong. But on the up side if you have dense breast tissue you should get permanent growth but slow and gradual as its your tissue thats being stimulated and not the fat. So it has good and bad points. When i started i was completely flat chested and it took me about 5 months to start getting swelling that lasted. The swelling got better and lasted longer as my breasts grew. Then i stopped noogling because i had a lactation problem for a couple of months. When i started up again i could not get any swelling atall and i was quite upset by it and wondered what had happpened. But when i had my routine mammogram it showed i had really dense breasts, triple the tissue that i had on my last mammogram. So i dont get swelling anymore :(
Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx