Review for the new tee piece,tubing, and bag

soonenough

Thanks so much, Lucy. I received my medium kit and large cups today. The ordered was processed 1/17/2011 and received today, 2/18/2011. So transit time is getting better. The box came in excellent conditions. But what surpassed my expectation was the new tee piece. It's quite sturdy, high quality piece of plastic, and even the tubing is thicker and yet when pressed or bent springs back to its old shape without leaving any indentations. My hats off to you for coming up with this contraption using the highest quality materials. I'm very impressed.

The new bag is quite lovely with the hot pink noogleberry print. Thank you again for everything.

noog

I also got the new tubing and tee piece, I'm loving it too!! Also got to luv the bag for fitting my new contoured cups in. Thanks also Lucy!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Soonenough and hooters! im glad you like the new products. The Y piece is now a one piece construction so doesn’t leak and virtually indestructible! We’ve been using the thicker silicone tubing for some time now and although its expensive, it well worth it because like you say, its very high quality and retains its shape - so it should last a long time!

The new bags are not quite Gucci but they are more stylish than the previous one - maybe tee shirts should be our next line! lol

Best wishes

Lucy :)

LAWMANN2004

HI Lucy,

I am in for the "T" shirt idea too. Could be fun.
Stay safe and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

KeiWish

Out of curiosity, is the new "Y" piece included with every system ordered or is it only available upon request???

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi KeiWish, the new Y piece replaced the T piece connector about 2 months ago so all systems now come with this. :)

Best wishes

Lucy :)

KeiWish

Good, if it didn't come with one, I was going to see about ordering one. But that makes it much easier! :)