RIGHT BIGGER THAN LEFT

ilovebreasts

HELLO NOOGLE'S I HAVE BEEN PUMPING FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. LOL BUT NOW IT SEEMS THE RIGHT BOOB IS ABOUT 1 '' BIGGER THAN MY LEFT....WHAT SHOULD I DO JUST PUMP THE LEFT OR STOP. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO POST A PIC BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WOULD RIGHT TO SEE MY MAN BOOBS WITH HAIR....I AM SORRY BUT I CANNOT SHAVE THEM RIGHT NOW.. BUT AS SOON AS I DO YOU ALL WILL BE INFORMED....HAVING GREAT RESULTS THOUGH. EXCEPT THE RIGHT LEFT THING.

P. S. I HOPE I DID NOT MAKE ANYONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. THANK YOU ALL FOR LETTING ME INTO THE FAMILY................

jnorton22002

Hi, It is very normal to have one breast bigger than the other. My right breast is the larger of the two. What I do is to pump the left one a little more than the other. In time, I think it helps to even things out. Also, don't know why you can't shave there, but please, post pictures. I'm sure others would like to share in seeing your progress. Hugs Joni :) :)

ilovebreasts

HI Joni, THANK YOU I WILL TRY THAT.. I CANT SHAVE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS SUMMER HERE RIGHT NOW AND FAMILY & FRIENDS COME OVER TO GO IN MY POOL. LOL MY STEP DAUGHTER ASK ME WHAT THOSE MARKS WERE ON MY CHEST THE OTHER DAY. AND I ID NOT WHAT TO SAY TO HER .........I JUST WALK AWAY LIKE I DID NOT HERE HER........

amelie

You might want to try waxing instead of shaving, I know it hurts and all but when you shave the hairs grow out looking thicker and the pores they grow out become more noticeable in time. Also, when you wax or pull them out with tweezers (is that the word?) they take much longer to grow back.

Sorry... this is one of the hard aspects of being a woman... At least waxing your breasts can´t be any worse than waxing your bikini line, which is what I put myself through in summer. :'(

jnorton22002

Hi Amelie, you mean I can wax my breasts like you suggested to the other and it will stay gone loner? I have been turned down for laser work because I have had malignant melanoma, and therefore will have to use electrolosis ( spelled wron, I know) on my face. But if I can use it on my tummy ans such, I will put myself through that. Let me know dear Thanks Joni :) :)

amelie

Sure, actually you can wax anything, there´s lots of guys who wax their chests for example and I know of women who wax their WHOLE body (a bit too much for me, to be honest).
But if you had melanoma I would check with your doctor first, just to be on the safe side.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, i have one breast bigger than the other its really common, most people have one side of there body that is slightly bigger than the other side, i think it only causes a problem when its really noticable. And i defoe say waxing is alot better than shaving like Amelie said, if you have really thick stubborn hair hun then use honey wax or something but if your sensitive go for the tea tree wax, maybe buy a roll on wax system as its easier and not as messy, but like amelie said make surre its ok with your doctor before you start hun. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Boodles

The other option to waxing is epilating. I am a recent convert :)

As I was born a woman I cannot say what ti would be like to do your breasts - sorry, but I can say that on my legs and underarms the regrowth is much slower than when I was shaving. I used to shave every two or three days, with epilating I can go a couple of weeks. The hair that grows back is also much finer and softer. There are claims that, over time the hair grows back more sparsely and I think I am noticing this. Apparently the follicles kind of give up producing hair if the hairs are removed at the root often enough. I think I have noticed this happening.

The principle is of course the same as waxing - pulling the hairs out by the root, but I find epilating much less messy and quicker. I can do it sitting watching TV (maybe not an option for your breasts depending on your living arrangements :) ) and if I find I have missed a bit it is simple to do a quick retouch in a few seconds.

The downside - the first time it did hurt, there is no denying it! But the second time was not so bad and now there is nothing more than a mild discomfort.
Also my epilator was pretty expensive (around £80) but it is rechargeable and can be used wet (in the shower) or dry and I do not have to keep buying wax or wax strips.

Good luck with whatever method you choose :)

jnorton22002

Hi Boodles and good morning,

I was wondering if you could rate the pain level on your first use of the elipator? On a scale from 1 to 10?. The reason I ask is because it would then allow me to know in advance and be ready for it. I simply must get my hair off as cheaply as possible and my doctor even did suggest their use. Thanks boodles. I'm also sorry about the questions on this thread because it really was all about one breast bigger than the other. Many pardons in advance Hugs Joni :) :)

Boodles

Hmm that is a tricky one :)

I suppose about a 7 or 8 maybe (I am not good at this!)

But I have heard that it is less painful if you do it in the shower (obviously you would have to have a model that you can use both wet and dry) or, failing that just after a shower when the pores are still open. You could even take a painkiller half an hour beforehand maybe :)

Mine is a pretty much top of the range one so I cannot vouch for the cheaper ones. However I have heard somewhere that they can be worse pain wise and less effective.

I think it makes it easier because you are completely in control and can stop and start as and when you please.

Oh and one other tip - make sure you pull the skin taught while doing it. Made the mistake of not doing that under my arms once(quite awkward to do there until you get a technique going!) and that did sting! Also it suggests that if hair is over a certain length that you cut it first.

Hope this is some help :)

jnorton22002

Thanks Boodles, I will use the elipator. 7 on the pain scale I can handle, when I consider why I'm doing it. I will also get a very good one, one that can be used in the shower, as you suggested. Thanks so much :-* :-*

Rachiex

Hi Boodle

Which epilator do you have if you don't mind me asking? I have a Braun one that cost me about £50 and it's OK but the regrowth comes back sooner than a few weeks. This could just be me or it could be the epilator I use doesn't work as well so I'm looking for a good one that you only have to use every so often. And how did you manage the underarm area? Mine were bleeding and it hurt so badly I had to stop and use a razor in the end! x

Re the boob size difference thing, I also have that problem. I just do longer on the smaller one and will only do the other one every few days for about half the time as the other one. I have been noogling for over a year though so I don't know whether it would cause growth to disappear if you do that and you haven't been noogling for long. I have done this for about a month now and it has made a big difference to the size and shape of the smaller one and they are almost the exact same size now... hope this helps x

Lily13

My left is bigger than my right, so I just noogle the right one for longer. I noogle one breast at a time (with an airlock attachment), so it's easy to control how much time I noogle each breast individually. Interestingly my left breast also swells A LOT more than my right breast.

As for an epilator...I've always wanted to try one, but I'm too much of a chicken! haha I have really coarse body hair, so waxing doesn't even work for me...I can't seem to find anything that can pull the hair out.

Boodles

Hi Rachiex

My epilator is the Braun Silk -epil. I doubt is the rate of regrowth would be influenced by the model as long as it is working efficiently. I think part of it is because the regrowth is so much softer and lighter than when I shaved I do not notice it as quickly. And of course we are all different - about every two weeks seems to work for me :) I think the regrowth rate would be the same as with waxing. And I am defiantly seeing less hair regrowing over a period of time.

I must admit that the first time I used it under my arms I was pretty sore. I did not bleed but I did have little bruises and very red marks. Now I do a strange contortion holding the skin taught with the hand of the underarm I am working on (looks a bit like I am doing a bird impression :) ) and then epilate with the opposite hand. This is awkward but not painful any more :)

Hope this helps :)