Rings Marks

lovenotbombs

So it took close to 5 Hours until the red indented ring marks were completely gone! I only noogeled for an hour this morning! How am I going to do this while on vacation in Hawaii if I'm going to be out wearing a bikini most of the time? I use the foam rings and still!!!!

Does this last this long for any of you???? ???

P

piccolina

Aw, boo.... damn ring marks! Yes mine can often take hours to completely go away. After the first hour they are not bright red or anything anymore but I think they are still a little noticeable for quite a while after. That's why I generally pump at night... I thought I was going to be able to pump twice daily but I haven't for this very reason. I actually live in Hawaii, so I know what you mean -- wearing turtlenecks isn't an option, lol! Maybe just try pumping before bed while you are away. Good luck, and much aloha!! ;D

Strumpet

I don't have problems with the ring marks, but a lot of people say a hot shower makes them disappear. Try that and see if it works for you.

Boodles

Strangely DD used to get much longer lasting ring marks when she used the soft rings than now when she just uses the domes unpadded. I have no idea how that works! She has never managed to pump with the rings and the XLs unfortunately so finds the experience pretty uncomfortable unfortunately.

She used to get almost raised white marks amongst the red with the soft rings and these did take an age to disappear.

Not much help really but just so you know you are not alone :)

Lily13

The indents are really bad for me too and I can't wear anything that shows the tops of my chest. I have no upper boob, so that is why I went with the insulation pipe padding method. The roundness of the pipe insulation prevents the padding from digging into the skin and you get very very little rings that go away within 15 minutes or less. Getting this stuff on anything smaller than the XL domes is quite frustrating though. It wants to twist on itself from being pulled so taut.

itsjust4fun91

I have no marks after 15 minutes and wear whatever I want now that I use the pipe insulation for padding. You can read more about what it is on the thread titled "new padding solution!!! YES!!!"

Before I came up with this not only did I have the red rings for hours, but I had begun to have the white indents after the red would fade.

Some of us seem to just be more likely to mark than others.

Mel

sliptinge

My ring marks last only about half an hour and they're not very visible. Perhaps you should noogle before you go to bed so when you wake up they'll be gone and your boobies will nice and full :D