RONDA'S PICTURE JUNE 2008

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Ronda has kindly donated a picture for the gallery showing her progress which is amazing and we are very grateful to her. Below, is a copy of the email from her;

Good Morning Lucy. I am just getting ready for work but wanted to know if you can post this picture in my new swim top using the new soft cup rings.The cups were the large ones the top is 36C.

Love
Ronda

K

kido

hy i'm roxy.
for how long did u use nb system? shoul i buy it?

R

ronda93550

Good Morning. I started in late Jan. I am very happy with the results I have gotten. I did use some other domes and pumps but they were not very good. I am so pleased with this system. Happy pumping.

K

kyla1234

hi i am ordering my nb next week i was wondering wot size u were wen u first started using it pls :) :)

R

ronda93550

I was 36c but very small, my goal is to be 38 C and I will be there with in a year.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

morghyn

Hi, but to maintain the result you continue forever? every day??
thanks
I'm just read about this product and are skeptica l'm looking after older user/ women who use it more than a year to understand the results in a long time.

sorry for the english
Morghyn

that1spaztichik

Hey morghyn, it looks like ronda doesn't come around the noogle forums anymore, so maybe I can be of help. Check out the user Philli. She started as a B cup and is now an E cup, I believe. She's been pumping for awhile (I want to say 4 years? I could be wrong) and she started off pumping every day like most of us here...now she says that she pumps every so often (a couple to a few times a week for about 15 minutes) just as a little boost. It's not a lot, more like maintenence pumping. But trust me, these girl's breasts are BEAUTIFUL. Plus, I'm sure that you'll find like the rest of us that pumping is addictive and kind of fun! Before you know it, pumping fits into your routine. Good luck!

virginia06

I just got the system. I am having a hard time getting any suction. The cups do not stay on and now matter how much I pump nothing happens. Is there something I could be doing wrong?
Thanks so much!

If there is not a complete seal around the base of the domes you will not get suction. I suggest moisturising A LOT with lotion or oil, depending on what you like to use. I use cocoa butter and I put it on so thinckly that you can see it in the surface of the skin.

This is what I do to get suction.

1) Choose a dome and place it over 1 boob.
2) Pinch, bite or clamp the tubing leading to the other dome so that no air can get to that dome.
3) Push the dome down onto boob and pump until that breast swells a little. You may need to wiggle the dome around a little because there may be an optimum position on your chest for suction (don't worry! You will find it!)
4) Pinch the tubing leading to the pumped breast and relese the tubing to the non pumped
5) Position the dome, push down and pump, once you have swelled the breast a little you should be safe to let go of the tubing and pump both breasts.

The difficult bit is working out how to pinch, hold and pump all at once. I'm afraid it's trial and error. It took me AGES to get suction the first time but you have to persevere.
In the past I have used the neck of a large tshirt to not only hold the domes in place but fold over the tubing while I pumped the opposite breast. You could try that.

Let us know how you go. It might be an idea to start a new thread on the forum rather than continue to post on Ronda's pages. You will get more people responding.

Good Luck! Don't give up ;D ;D

@mousette. I found some philli pictures here on page 3

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,542.msg4219.html#msg4219