Roses info

FrenchRose

I am currently 5'5" tall and weigh 135 pounds. I just recently lost 25 pound in the last 4 months. I had very full 36Cs before I got pregnant and breastfed. After breastfeeding I dried up and they just hung there. I am now a larger 36B but my breast are far from full and are so lifeless...Its like I have 2 long pencils when I bend over which destoys my self esteem, and some sexual desire. I want the fullness and meaty feeling back. I hace recently begun chi messaging, and have read into many of the hearbal alternatives as well as the NB. I have to admit that I have been skeptical but I need this to work. If anybody has any words of advice I am all ears. I am on an extreme work out regiment to get my body back and want to get fuller firmer breasts at the same time. Thank you all for the info you share and the positive images you are providing me.

hopefulgal

Hi, welcome! I am kinda new to the forum too. I really believe noogleberry can work! I have gotten some fullness back after breastfeeding from using it. I have been pumping, inconsistently for probably 7 months now. There have been months where I completely stopped. My breasts are no as big as I'd like, but I see improvement. I was an A cup, and now I can fit some B's and I definitely feel more fullness. They don't have that totally caved in look anymore if you know what I mean? I think it works different for everyone, I bet you'll get great results, being you had a larger size before! Mine were always small, except when nursing, I got up to a c, which is what id love to have again! Best of luck to you!!!

FrenchRose

Thank you, I would honestly just like the fullness back. The top of my chest (the bone) sticks out further than the top of my breasts. Mine are so deflated and i do not feel attractive at all without a bra on. The stories of everyone here who has had positive effects has me hopefull!

FrenchRose

So I began taking some of the supplements I bought this weekend. I have ordered my PM but have not received it yet. I am alson taking Fenugreek in the morning and evening, Collegan 1&3 in the morning and evening, and Maca in the morning. I am trying to gain a butt back as well. I have only been taking them for the last 2 days, so I am not expecting anything over night. I hope the regiment helps in my journey though.

FrenchRose

update

I have been taking my supplements as directed and also doing the Chi massage now for a week. I have not noticed a change in fullness or size yet. However, they are so soar, much like they were when I got pregnant and also slightly warm to the touch. I hope this is a good sign. I have an IUD so I do not cycle, and I have not had any kind of discomfort in my breasts since I was pregnant and breastfeeding. I can barely lay on my stomach right now. I ordered my NB a week ago so I am still anxiously waiting on its arrival.

FrenchRose

So tonight I used my NB for the first time. I have to say it not easy to get the hang of. I had such a difficult time getting suction on both breasts. I have a stop valve on both so I ended up pumping one at a time. I did the pump n release method for about a half hour on both then I held suction for 30 minutes on both.... applying more pressure to the left as that is my smaller breast. I cannot see any difference or sweeling but according to the tape I have 1.25 inches of swelling. I hope this is a good sign that I will indeed see fast result, or result period.

Jadie15

Hey Rose,
Good to hear you finally had your first noogeling session! I found it very difficult to start off with to get the cups to stay on too. It will only get easier and easier and you will develop techniques that work for you. I have heard alot of stories of women who have lost tissue after breast feeding and have good growth results, hopefully you will too, but its always good to set your expectations low, therefore being pleasantly surprised at growth and not phased by periods of seemingly no growth. I have found this quite difficult after growth spurts, expecting much more and then being disappointed.
I read your comment on my page that you were doing this while your partner is away to surprise him, I am sure he will appreciate that :). All the best for when he comes back, it really helps having someone else to share this journey with. My boyfriend will quite often comment on them feeling/looking bigger and will often remind me to noogle :)

Happy noogeling :D

FrenchRose

Thank you NZ, I will be telling him and letting him know what I am doing as soon as he gets home. I know he will be a big support, I am actually almost fearful how much he will want to get involved :D. Tatiana, thank you....I figured it would get better with time. I have done an hour a day now for the last couple of days, using slightly different techniques each time. I still don't see a difference but the tape says I am gaining 1.5 inches of swelling each time. It only lasts a couple hours but its something. I have not been using any padding, as I cannot afford to get any til payday and I feel a little bruised where the domes sit on my ribs and near my arm pits, it is not visible bruising though. I think I could pump with more pressure if I had padding to get rid of the pain. Getting suction is still a little tricky but I know it will become easier with time.

pumping wiht more pressure isnt a good idea - it is very bad to overpump. overpumping causes breast tissue to damage and in the end after you have grown your breasts are going to be saggy. when you pump and your breasts are red in the domes, it is fine - if they get darker than red, make the suction smaller. I know you are eager to get bigger boobs and want to pump more, but it will only cause damage. Just take it slow and you will get what you want :)
i used to overpump almot every day, and in the domes my boobs werent like dark purple, but slightly purple but i always had intense suction and I got bruises later on. not my entire breasts but i got a couple, then i realized it was really bad. if i am not wrong then Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore used to overpump for a long time and ended up with very saggy breasts as she said

FrenchRose

I never use a lot of pressure. I stop pumping once they get a little pink. Never red or purple. I read all the threads on over pumping and the signs. I do not want to damage myself or any progress. My breast are never uncomfortable or painful. Only my chest where the domes sit. Thank you very much for your concern and help.

FrenchRose

The first pic is of before I began NB. I had been on supplements for over a week though. The second is after my first NB. Although I know the second pic is not as good you can still see a tiny bit of swelling.

Attachments

• 120211214050.jpg
    120211214050.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 120211213841.jpg
    120211213841.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 18
FrenchRose said:
I never use a lot of pressure. I stop pumping once they get a little pink. Never red or purple. I read all the threads on over pumping and the signs. I do not want to damage myself or any progress. My breast are never uncomfortable or painful. Only my chest where the domes sit. Thank you very much for your concern and help.

they shopuld get a little bit redish-pinkish.. because as I have observed from my own experience and from many here on NB forum that if it is always white during pumping you are not putting too much pressure.. like they arent getting "bigger" enough for them to grow. but just slightly pinkish red.

FrenchRose

Thank you Tatiana, I have just been trying to be careful. I have had swelling but I have been very fearful of over pumping. I am aiming more for firmness and lift, although a little bit of growth would be welcomed as well. I just read so much about over pumping. I will try to use a little more pressure and see what happens.

Jadie15

Wow Rose,
Your shape is beautiful, you are definitely getting some good swelling, hopefully it will turn into permanent growth soon :). I know what you mean about your partner possibly being over keen. I sometimes get my partner to pump for me when I am reading a book or something and I have to be very firm with him to make sure he doesnt pump them up too much lol,
All the best :D

FrenchRose

I have been seeing less swelling it seems and no new growth.....I am not going to let this discourage me as I know it does not happen over night. I was really hoping to be one of the lucky ones. I have 2 months til my boyfriend gets home and I will have to disclose my little secret ;) .....so I'm hoping that by then I have a little something to show for all of my determination ???