ROXY'S PIC!

H

hopefulgurl

Wow Roxy, you look absolutely gorgeous! I have yet to receive my pump but looking at your results makes even more excited to start!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
This is Roxy's latest picture - this is her 3rd pic now in her gallery section.

Well done again Roxy - even your new size bra looks tight on you now!

Lucy,
I have a pic of me in my new bra a 36C!

T

totobobto

hi roxy happy for u im new in this web site so i dont know which machine u did use to have this success ..i hope that u tell
and i have other question is the last size u got stayes or u fell that ur booby goes back to the small size thnx

B

Blissful27

Hey Roxy,

O M G ! ! ! !

What planet am I living on?? I had not seen your last two pics... O M G ! ! ! ! You are smokin'!! Your boobs are incredible!!! I am writing this and simultaneaously asking God to bless me with your results. A 36C, O M G ! ! ! ! That is great!!! I am so happy for you!!!! I am sure that you are an inspiration to many of us here and new comers alike. What was your starting size, 34B?? ----->>>> 36C, I am really happy for you, so happy that I feel that they're my boobs that grew, lol.

You said in your last post that... "I feel like thanking everyone just isn't enough? lol"... well could you blow some of that boobie growing dust our way, lol.

Once again, congratulations, they look REALLY nice!!

Bliss

N

naturalboobs

WOW ROXY!

You look great Roxy, I love and want those breast now!!!! LOL!! That is the size I am right after I pump. I bought a 36C bra 2 months ago in Aug. after watching the movie the Secret. It stated if you want something you have to pretend like you already have it. So I went out and bought a 36C bra. The next day I asked the Universe to find me a natural way to increase my breast, without any surgery, and that's when I discovered this NB website. Not until yesterday I was cleaning out my closet, and I found the bra wrapped up with the bag and receipt. After I pumped for my 45min session, I put the bra on and it fit perfectly!!!! I was totally in tears. I went running to my husband, and he was asking me what's wrong, what's wrong??!!! All I could say was these are my perfect breast, this bra is a 36C. He had no idea what I was talking about. All he knew were my breast huge compared to my starting 34aa Cup!!! I've just measured and my calculations are for a 34B. Wow, I would have never thought my breast would have grown, this much.

Roxy, you are such an encouragement to all of us, You're breast are totally beautiful, let me go take a look at them again, so I can put my new request in to the Universe!!! LOL!!

R

roxybright

I don't even know where to begin....I come back to the forum tonight to see so many sweet, kind and special things being said about my boobs...It's extremely overwhelming. I have tears in my eyes....I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this makes me feel girls, it blows me away!
A few months back I was a 34B and wanting so desperately to know what techniques everyone used and how quick their results were and constantly reading everyone's posts and looking at pictures to see if this system would work for me, and it SURE has! I feel so much more womanly when I look in the mirror, and so good about how my boobs look. I didn't have to go and pay $5,000 dollars to get the boobs I wanted, I got them myself at home with a system that costs less than a $100!!!! I'm so grateful to Lucy and the people who made this system...It's like I can't thank anyone enough...

I can't not thank each person individually.....So here it goes....

Lucy,
Thank you so much for posting my new pic!!!!

YourCuties,
I started out at a 34B and quite honestly my 34B bra was a little loose!

Totobobto,
Thank you so much!!! I have only used the Noogleberry system to achieve these results, I've never used anything like this before that actually worked! My boobs stay the same size. They swell a little after I pump but i'm still fitting very snugly in my 36C bra.

Philli,
Thank You very much girl, your one of my many inspriations! You are incredible, I'm so happy that you've gotten such WONDERFUL results!!!

Blissful,
Thank you!!! If i'm not mistaken...(i'm quite sure i'm not) You already have big, beautiful breasts, your pictures show how beautiful your boobs are!!! Yes, ma'am I went from a 34B to a 36C and i'm very lucky and so grateful! You are an incredible person, I would gladly blow the boobie dust your way lol

Natural Boobs,
That is soo weird...My mom gave me this book on how to send things out into the universe and think hard about things and truly believe in them and if you believe so positively about something then it will happen!!! Everynight, I think while i'm pumping..."my boobs are big...my boobs are big...my boobs are big." and I truly believe that they are. They're not enormous, but they are big to me, because I believe that they are big. This all might sound cheesey, but what you said made me think of that!
Your an encouragement for me!!! You know how bigger my boobs swell after reading these wonderful things about them?!?!?!?!?!!?!? lol seriously.......

Rafferty,
Thank you!!!!
DON'T ever stop!!! The best is yet to come....I have never stopped, I won't stop, I can't stop! Keep at it, and you will get to where you want to be....Believe in it!!!!

Hopefulgurl.
Thank you!!!
You are going to LOVE this system, I can't wait for you to start! Take before pictures so we can see your progress....Your going to be blown away, Promise ;)

J

jellyDeeeee

OH Oh oh !!!!!!! Roxy now youve really done it !!!! 36C girl !!!!! and an overflowing bra. You are our champion !!!!!! thankyou so much for coming on so often and It looks like you are bigger than me oh I cant wait to get my xls !!!!! I have boob but the 36 part hangs off me in any case the cup size is definately larger than 34DD !!!!! I am so very happy for yopu God have mercy on us what will happen when you get your hands on the new xl ??????? well done my friend love Jelly....

A

alexis

wowww! it all happen just with a 30mins routine?i'm gonna smack my 1hour routine for each boob for good..cuz yea they swell just about the same and not that i'm a patient person anyways..oohh!how i wish i could have ur 36C..!!thats incredible!

congrats gurl!! :D

S

sweettart6671

As expected Rox you are beautiful! I know you must be soo happy, I can't wait until I look like you ;) P.s. I'll take some of that boobie dust!

R

roxybright

JellyDeeee,
You are so funny!!! Now how can I look bigger than you when your a 34DD?? Am I confused? Or what?
Thank you for being so happy for me, I am overjoyed for you and everyone else who has gotten such wondeful results from this system!!!
Oh...I can't wait to get the XL cups!!!!! I know I need them desperately!!!
What is your pumping routine Jelly?

Alexis,
Thank you so much!!! You don't have to wish for it, you will have them! Promise...If I can get to a 36C I know anyone can!!!

Sweettart,
I wish you would post some pics, I bet your boobs are incredible....and your holding out on us....lol
Thanks sweets for every nice thing you say, you make such a difference and you probably don't even know it!

Love,
Rox-

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi roxy well my routine is a bit all over the place i must admit largely because I fill the pump in a couple of pumps and dont look much different when I take them off. well you changed that theory though as you got 36C if you check the cup sizes together of those 2 sizes Im sure 36C is larger overall in the cup !!!! anyway thats a good problem to have Im currently doing 30 mins morning /night. and im away often only taking overnight bag through airport security (no way am I putting my noogles in the bag and getting checked by security. I lost enthusiasm for only a little while when I thought I couldnt grow any more but youve inspired me again Roxy love Jelly....

S

sweettart6671

When I get results like yours Roxy, I will always be posting some pictures, you all will get sick of seeing my boobs ;D

D

DDsplease

Wow - Roxy!!! I think that your breasts are absolutely beautiful! Gosh, I can only dream that I would maybe oneday get results like that?? ::) So how long have you been doing it now? And you say you've never had a break? And on weekends when you don't pump they don't lose too much swelling? Sorry for all the questions - I think I was aiming for a year with the NB before a break, so they can be bigger for summer next year(I'm in Oz). Thankyou so much for posting your pictures, they really are motivational for all us. Really - your results are amazing, make sure you tell us all your secrets!

xo
DD(please?)

R

roxybright

Aww....Thank you so much DDplease!!! That is so incredibly sweet of you to say!

I'm positive that you will have great results, this system is phenomenal...I can't stress how great it is in everyway!!! I'm very fortunate, to have great swelling each time I pump. I see posts from girls that don't get swelling, and i'm just so confused....I guess to me whatever I get (swelling wise) I'm very grateful for!

I started using the system May 27th, so almost seven months...It doesn't seem that long! But, I'm pretty sure that I measured at 35" around the nipples and now I measure 39" AND I haven't gotten my XL cups, which I need desperately!!!

And no, I pump everyday now, since my fiance works everyday I'm able to pump more. Before, I would take the weekends off from pumping, and I never lost my growth ???

Really, I don't have any secrets to share...I just pump them up and keep them that way for 30 minutes...That's whats worked best for me!

And Thank You for asking me questions...I want you to be informed so you will have greater results!!!

Thanks Again DD for the kind words, your AWESOME!!!

Rox-

C

catsrule

hey foxy roxy! glad to see you here!!! I can't wait until you get your XL CUPS!!!!! we will all be very anxious to see THOSE results!! Bless you love!!! You are MY poster girl!!!
catsrule

J

jellyDeeeee

dear Roxy sounds like your maintaining your growth well now I am so happy for you !!!! so any new bras yet ??? love Jelly......

T

tj08

Roxy,

You have got to have the prettiest boobs!!! wow..that's my goal..I will think of your boobs as I pump for my inspiration! :p

however, do you ever get the red rings/dots after pumping? If so, how long do they last as your pictures do not show any redness at all. How long after pumping were these pics taken? Thanks!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

39 inches girl ?????? yikes........ you may be the first to fill the new xl ???????? !!!!!!

let know your progress and take it gentle girl love jelly.... ouch jelly......